DAY 1 BEFORE PROPOSE

Days Before Propose

 

DAY 1 BEFORE PROPOSE

Taecyeon planned to propose with Jessica…

Taecyeon’s PoV

How can I propose with her, I want a special way…I got it, I should break her heart first, then propose with her, she might be very happy…Ok, she woke now…

End of PoV

Jessica woke up and saw Taecyeon…

Jessica:”Good morning…”

Taecyeon:”Good morning…”

Jessica:”Where is your bathroom?”

Taecyeon:”Second floor…”

Jessica:”I go and clean up myself first…”

Taecyeon:”Ok…”

Jessica went upstairs, Taecyeon start practicing to break up with Jessica. After they having breakfast, they had a walk at the park nearby…

Taecyeon:”Sica…”

Jessica:”Yes…”

Taecyeon:”I want to break up with you…”

Jessica:”We played this few days ago.”

Taecyeon:*seriously*”I am not playing.”

Jessica:”I am not playing too…”

Taecyeon:”I want to break up with you because you are the worse girl I had met.”

Jessica:”Hey…”

Taecyeon:”You don’t even how to cook and do cleaning work…”

Jessica:”What?!”

Taecyeon:”Sometimes I felt curious…”

Jessica collapsed in that moment…

Taecyeon:”Are you a girl?”

Jessica slapped taecyeon as hard as she could…

Jessica:”Then, what’s the meaning of these 2 years…”

Taecyeon:”Meaningless…”

Jessica:”Ok, I let you go…”

Taecyeon:”Not me leaving, is you…”

Jessica walked away slowly. Her heart broke into pieces, but this is the aim of Taecyeon. Taecyeon saw Jessica walked away sadly but he felt happy, this make Taecyeon have more time to prepare for propose.

First of all, Taecyeon went to a jewelry shop and choose a necklace that Jessica like. He found Jessica keep starring at the necklace when they passed there…

Then, he bought a bouquet of flower. He thought flower is the main ‘tool’ before propose.

In the midnight, Taecyeon insert the card into Jessica’s mailbox.

Taecyeon’s Diary

Ok, tomorrow while Jessica checking her mailbox and she would notice the card there. She read the card and I pop out with the flower. Then I will gave her the flower and kneel down, propose with her. What a perfect plan. Better sleep now because I want to wake up early tomorrow and go to Jessica’s house before she checks the mailbox.

Jessica’s Diary

I couldn’t believe Taecyeon broke up with me. I hope this was only a dream. Taecyeon looks so serious. He told me I behaved badly as a girl. What happened with Taecyeon? Our 2 years relation end in 2 minutes. I wouldn’t forgive him…