My Devil

D.O's Scenario : You're Mine

You were waiting for D.O to inform him that you'll eat lunch with your bestfriend,Woobin.You kicked some pebbles on the ground as you looked around.At that time, you saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun and you walked toward them.

"Hey guys....Where is Kyungsoo?"You asked them.They frowned at your question.

"He went home earlier.You don't know that he and your precious bestfriend were fighting about you?"Chanyeol replied as he emphasized the word 'precious'.

"Me?Why?"You were confused.Chanyeol sighed.

"Soyoung-ah......I don't know if you notice this but Kyungsoo was very jealous when you with Woobin.."Baekhyun softly scolded you.Your eyes rounded.

"Uh...I'm going first.Bye.."You spoke as you leave them.You hurriedly walked to the bustop near your school.*There's no time to call my driver.*Abruptly,you stopped when someone grabbed your wrist.You turned around and saw Woobin and his bruised face.

"Soyoung-ah.."He whispered.You pulled away from him."I will deal with you later......"You hissed.Woobin felt tears were b in his eyes as you walked from him.


You bursted out in D.O's house,frantically searching for him.One of his maids recognized you and bowed at you."Miss Suyeong,can I help you?"She asked.

"Where is Kyungsoo?"You looked at her.

"He is in his room.But I think he's not in the mood because he have been screaming and throwing books...."She nervously answered.You nodded at her and she bowed at you.Without delay,you quickly ran upstairs and hastily opened his door.You gulped as you saw books were messily on the floor and a broken glasses.*...I'm in big trouble.*You carefully closed the door and warily went to the couch that he sat on.He looked so furious as he grabbed his hair frustatedly while looked down.

"Are you okay?"You cautiously asked.You felt him stiffened.His normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed.He looked up and glared at you.

"Why the hell are you here?Aren't you supposed to have lunch with your stupid bestfriend?"D.O sneered.Your jaw dropped.*Whoa.Is he cursing ?Miracle...*

"ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?WHY THE  CAN'T YOU JUST BE WITH ME RATHER THAN THAT BASTARD?I'M YOUR FIANCE FOR SAKE"D.O yelled at you, letting out  all of his resentments,jealousy and anger that he has been bottled up for a long,long,very long time.You closed your eyes.But instead of feeling guilt or angry,surprisingly,you were by his unusual behaviour.*,I was supposed to be guilty.*

You opened your eyes.*Han Soyoung.Control your hormones.* You sat down next to him."Baby,I'm sorry but it just a lunch and-"

D.O cut you off."YEAH.JUST A LUNCH.AND IF YOU DON'T NOTICE,I CAN BUY YOU A LUNCH, THAT,I CAN EVEN BUY THE RESTAURANT JUST FOR YOU"

You clenched your fist so tight.*Oh My God,he is so hot right now.*You tried so hard  to fight the feeling to not to attack him with kisses.You deeply exhaled."Woobin is just my bestfrie-"

Again D.O cut you off.He harshly grabbed your thin waist and roughly kissed you.Your eyes widened.But to your dissapointment,he pulled away a few seconds later.

"You're mine.Not Woobin,Not anyone else.You're my Han Soyoung.Just me.I'm the only man that can touch,love and be with you,Understand?"D.O whispered with tender yet possesive tone.You opened your mouth to reply him but he quickly devoured your mouth and passionately kissed you.This time,you didn't hesitate to kiss him.You wrapped your arm around his neck and pulled him closer.*Damn.He tastes so good.*When D.O felt you responded to his kiss,he picked you up and sat you down to his lap and tightened his grip around your waist and continued to taste every inch of your mouth with his wet tongue.Your tongue fight for the dominance but shockingly you lost.*Since when he's so expert?*

"I love you.....Please don't leave me... I do better..."D.O mumbled between the kisses.You reluctantly pulled away from the kiss when you heard his sad,pleading voice.

"Hey..I won't leave you okay.I love you..."You answered him as you cupped his right cheek while deeply looked at him.

"I'm sorry about my outburst just now.I don't what got into me...."He regrettedly said.

"No.It's okay...I actually deserve it.Apparently,I'm so dumb and oblivious to your feelings...."You assured him and leaned in to him "besides,baby....you're kinda hot when you mad...."You hotly whispered to his ear.D.O turned red and shyly bit his plump lips.You chuckled,*Sometimes I wonder who's the girl in this relationship.*

D.O stood up and you quickly grasped his hand."Where are you going?"

"Uhm.I want to clean up the mess I did.."He glanced at the thrown books and broken glasses.

"How about you do it later and just sat with me while watching our favourite show?It's already 3.30 p.m.Running Man probably started."You sweetly beamed at him.He couldn't say no to you when his heart melted at your loving smile.*When it comes to you,I'm so weak.*He smiled at you as he sat down next to you.          Then,you just noticed a cut at the corner of his lips.

"Look at you....Your poor lips..."You touched his lips."Wait here,I'll get the aid-kit..."You stood up but was blocked by D.O when he pushed you down to the couch.

"Forget it.I just wanna be with you now.."He sincerely said.You softened."Okay...but I have one quick solution."At that time,you gently pecked his lips."Now,It won't hurt anymore.."You joked. 


Instead of watching Running Man together with D.O,you were sleeping with your head on D.O's broad shoulder.D.O noticed you were sleeping and turned off the television.He tenderly your red lips.*This is maybe because of the passionate kiss I gave her.*After that,he picked you up bridal style and place you on his huge bed.He sat down by your side and stared at you intently.Then,he began to kiss your forehead,nose,lips and neck respectively.You stirred a bit and was mumbling incoherently. D.O smiled at your adorableness.

"Aigoo,my big baby...Rather than being an angel for me,you're like a devil that allured me to do something that I won't expect to do.I love you.So,please stay with me.Forever."He whispered as he gave you one last kiss on your jaw before stood up to clean up the mess he just did.

 

 

The End~

tumblr_me8x5rPGdz1qa5tgmo1_500.gif

Damn it.I'm ually frustrated now.GOD