You Don't Deserve Her

D.O's Scenario : You're Mine

It was PE . Unexpectedly , D.O and your class were combined together because of some circumstances.You and your childhood friend , Ahn Woobin with his two other friends , Jaehyuk and Dongwan were joking around loudly at the school's field.You didn't noticed that D.O was watching you sadly.*There she go,playing with the boys.Again.*D.O actually didn't mind you hanging out with them because he knew that they're are your bestfriends but he particularly didn't fond with you being close,too close for his comfort with Woobin.Besides that,he isn't a jealous type of person,he gave you the freedom to be friend with everybody.But lately , he felt sparks of jealousy when you constantly spend more time with them rather than him.Being the oblivious one,you recklessly abusing the privilege of the freedom and freely being friendly towards everybody without noticed your boyfriend's jealousy.

"Puhahahaha.I can't believe it.She actually kicked your junior?"You and Woobin exploded with laughter.

"Damn you.It hurts a lot okay.I'm going to sue her if I can't have babies..."Jaehyuk muttered.

"Serve you right for being an idiot.Who the hell just randomly kiss a girl that you just met?"Dongwan said.

"Well a wise man once said a pretty girl can kiss a handsome guy,a bird can kiss a butterfly,but you, my friend,......"You slung your arm around Jaehyuk's neck .

"Can kiss your ?"Woobin cut you off.

"No....but your stinky ,Woobin"You laughed.Woobin pretended to be mad and grabbed your neck softly.You laughed and looked aroud.Then you notice your sweet,shy fiancee and pulled away from Woobin."Gotta go ,man.My baby is there."You said as you walked away from him and went to D.O .Woobin's smile fell.You happily skipped towards your fiancee.

"Hey,baby..."You said as you kissed him on the right cheek. D.O's face turned red.He was very shy with your PDA but you totally didn't care.

"Bleh...Can you kiss him when we're not looking?"Chanyeol pretended to puke.

You sticked your tongue out."Whatever.You're just jealous....Anyway,kyungsoo-ah.I miss you.....".You sweetly smiled at him.Immediately,D.O's anger vanished and his heart melted at your smile.

"When I found out our class will combine,I'm so happy."You continued. 

"Me too..."He whispered shyly.

"Cut the lovey dovey crap guys.Don't make me jealous.."Baekhyun sadly said.You and D.O giggle while looking in each other eyes. 

"Aigoo,Baekhyun-ah....You have me don't you?"Chanyeol teased.Baekhyun made a face and smacked Chanyeol's shoulder."Ugh.Are you kidding me?". Then,all of you laughing crazily until someone called out your name.

"Oii , Han Soyoung.."A deep voice shouted.

You turned around."Oh...Woobin.What's up?"D.O abruptly stopped laughing while the others two greeted him normally without knowing that their friend was engulfed with irritation.

"The coach said we have to run 2 laps.I bet you a lunch today at the famous Spago Restaurant if you can outrun me.Are you on?"Woobin challenged you.

You pondered about it.*Hmm,I heard the foods there are quite delicous.* D.O worriedly glanced at you.*Please say no to him.Say that you'll stay with me instead*

"Psh.If you can't notice,I'm perfectly rich enough to eat there without you....."You snorted. D.O's eyes brightened up while Woobin frowned.

"But foods are more yummier if you are using someone's money....I'm on."You continued. D.O's heart fell.*No,Soyoung-ah*

"That's my girl."Woobin ruffled your hair. D.O glared at him.*Your girl?!!Just dream about it.*

"Prepare for to lose Woobin-ah.."You smirked at him and turned around."I going ,Kyungsoo.Bye.Love you...."You pecked D.O's right cheek and walked away with Woobin.

"Dude,you heard it?Woobin just call your girl his girl"Chanyeol spoke.

"Yeah....Kyungsoo-ah,Why don't you stopped her?I know that you're actually jealous right?"Baekhyun assumed. D.O stay silent.


After warmed up and 8 minutes of running , you were so exhausted but it totally worth it because you won the bet.*Wooo.Spaga Restaurant,wait for me.*

"As expected,I win and you lost.Prepare a lot of money this afternoon because I'm totally going to eat a lot."You grinned at Woobin.

"Okay.Don't worry,I already bring a lot of money today to feed your bottomless pit.I'm going now.See you afterschool."He excitedly said as he walked away.You saluted him and looked around to find your fiancee.You spotted him with his bestfriends  and ran to him.

"Phew.I'm so tired after ran 2 laps..."You said to him.He just stared at you without any emotion but you didn't notice.

"But it worth it.I won the bet."You grabbed his arm and happily jumped like a kid.Suddenly,he pulled away and walked away from you.You were puzzled.

"The heck is wrong with him?"You asked Chanyeol.Chanyeol just shook his head at you with 'tsk tsk'.

"The heck is wrong you?"You blinked at him.Then,Chanyeol started to walk away too.Baekhyun went to you and patted your head."Soyoung-ah,I'm dissapointed with you."With that,he also walked away from you.

You frowned."The heck is wrong with me?"You said to yourself.

D.O was fuming with anger.Then,he noticed Woobin was walking from another side of him. D.O purposely bumped his shoulder roughly and glared at him.Woobin stumbled a bit.

"Yah,Do Kyungsoo.Aren't you going to apologize to me?"Woobin hissed.

D.O didn't know what is possesing him because he suddenly felt this urge to punch Woobin."Apologize?You should apologize to me when you're the one who stole my fiancee..."He sneered.

Woobin smirked."Your fiancee?You didn't even deserve her in the first place.She probably was forced into this engagement..."

That's right.You and D.O engagement was arranged by your both families.At first,you threw a fit but when you spend more time with D.O,you started to love him.His shy,sweet personality fit your loud,tease personality.That's it. D.O lost it.He grabbed Woobin's collar and smashed him in the wall."Why did you just say?"

"I said you didn't deserve her.Just look at you.Can you even protect her with your sissy side?I can't believe that I'm lost to someone that's nerd and weak like you."Woobin boldly said,totally unfazed by D.O's burst.

D.O's pulse speed up and his muscles grew tense.He felt his temperature rising and next thing he knew,he was on the floor with Woobin.

" YOU!SHE LOVES ME.NOT YOU ING BASTARD".With every words,D.O punched Woobin.But Woobin didn't stay put.He shoved D.O and kicked him in stomach.He pulled D.O up and hit his face.

"NO.SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WITH ME IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP.IT'S NOT ING FAIR.I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU ."Woobin yelled.

The fistfight stopped when a male teacher came between this two guys.

"AHN WOOBIN,DO KYUNGSOO.STOP IT THIS INSTANT!"The teacher shouted as he pulled Woobin from D.O.

"MY ROOM.NOW!!"He roared at them.