Vacation

Beautiful love affair.

 

When Jae reached home that night, his wife is already back from her shopping spree. He went up to their room and took a shower. “What are you up to all day long, honey?” Young Jae asked as Jae lies down on his side of the bed. “Nothing that interests you.” Jae replied as he turned away and switched off his table lamp. “Oh come on, honey. We never talk about anything.” Young Jae uttered as her fingers left a ghostly trail along his back.

 

“You know, we’ve been married for almost two years, but we haven’t done that yet.” She stated when Jae didn’t answer. She hugged him from behind, but he pushed her away and got off of the bed. “God! Stop it, damn it!” Jae shouted and that startled her. “Just stop your !” he added. “I have no intention of marrying you in the first place, let alone do it with you. Oh, hell no! Be the you are and go get ed by other rich guys that would love to give their money to you!” Jae yelled and stormed out of the room.

 

Young Jae was totally shocked by Jae’s outburst. “Oh please, why would I rich guys for money when I could get all the money I need from you without even getting laid?” she uttered to the empty room. She smiled to herself as she switched off her table lamp and go to sleep.

 

Jae, on the other hand, went back to Hyena’s apartment. “Hey, baby. What’s wrong?” Hyena asked her currently angry boyfriend as she opened the front door. Jae entered the apartment and went straight into Hyena’s room. “Gosh, that woman just wouldn’t stop making his day hell, would she?” Hyena said after she closed her front door and walk to her room only to find Jae already lying on her bed, covered in her blanket.

 

His arms s around her waist when he feels her lie down beside him. “Baby, you wanna talk about this?” she questioned as she place her hand on his head. He looked up at her and shook his head like a little kid. “Alright then. Let’s just sleep. Goodnight, baby.” She said as she planted a kiss on his forehead. He muffled an ‘I love you’ as he gets himself comfortable, hugging her tighter. “I love you too.” She whispered and everything went silent as they fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

 

Hyena woke up first the next day. She was sitting up on her bed, looking at Jae sleeping beside her. Smiling at herself, she pushed his bangs away so that she can see his face. “My beautiful baby.” She said to the sleeping man. She kissed his cheek before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast – well, brunch.

 

Jae woke up not long after she left. He went out her room and found her in the kitchen, cutting vegetables. Jae walked up to her and hugged her from behind as he kissed her right cheek. She stopped what she’s doing and turned around to face him. His hands stayed on her waists as her arms locked themselves around his neck. Their lips met and he can feel her smile as they kiss.

 

“Good morning, baby.” He whispered into her ears as he hugged her tighter. “Good morning.” She uttered as her right hand moved to the back of his head. “Now go shower, baby. Food will be finished soon.” Hyena said after the hug. Jae just nodded and walked to the bathroom as Hyena continued to make brunch. By the time Jae finished showering; food is already on the table.

 

“Now you go shower. I’ll wait for you and then we can eat together.” Jae said as he hung a towel on his head. Hyena nodded and went off to the bathroom. After her shower, they eat their brunch together. ‘This is how I want to spend my mornings; eating with the person I love.’ Jae said to himself as he looked at the beautiful girl beside him.

 

“What?” Hyena asked as she looked at Jae. “Do I have something on my face?” she asked again as she wiped her face with a tissue paper. Jae laughed and said, “No, silly.” “Then why are you staring at me like that?” she questioned. “Because, you are so beautiful. I want to spend every morning like this – with you. Only you.” He answered.

 

Hyena smiled as placed her left hand on his right cheek. Done eating, Jae washed the dishes while Hyena cleaned the table. “Baby?” Jae said. “Yeah?” Hyena asked. “Why don’t we go somewhere far? Somewhere where we can be together?” Jae answered with a question. “Like a vacation?” Hyena asked back. “Yeah, like a vacation.” Jae replied. “Sounds great!” Hyena exclaimed. “Let’s go then.” Jae stated. “What? Now?” Hyena asked. “Yeah now.” Jae uttered. “But what about the tickets? Where are we gonna go anyway?” Hyena asked again.

 

“Baby, there’s a whole world out there. Let’s just go to the airport and pick a destination.” Jae uttered as he took Hyena’s hands in his. “Come on, baby. Just for a week. One week and we’ll be back here. I’ll tell that woman that I have a business thing going on and she have my credit card with her. She won’t suspect a thing. She can live with my credit card for a week. She’ll survive. Please, baby. Leave with me. One week. Just one week.” Jae pleaded as he looked at her.

 

“Alright. I’ll go with you.” Hyena uttered and Jae picked her up from the ground and spun her around. “Let’s go!” Jae exclaimed as he pulled her hand and they ran out of her apartment and take a cab to the airport. They were standing in front of the departure board, thinking of a place to go. “So, baby, it’s your call. Where do you want to go?” Jae asked. “Let’s go here!” Hyena said as she points to one of the countries displayed on the departure board. “Great choice!” Jae exclaimed. They went to buy their plane tickets and then wait at the waiting area.