#5: For JustWinter

KPOP ONESHOT SHOP [OPEN]

“Where is Yuki?” SHINee’s manager asked the members on Yuki’s whereabouts. “I dunno.” Key replied while Jonghyun just shrugged his shoulders.

“Tsk, she better hurry up or we’ll be late for our performance.” Onew said impatiently. “Pff. You just want some chicken hyung.” Minho said to him sarcastically.

“Yah! Come back here!” Onew started to chase Minho when he runaway.

Suddenly, Minho crushed into a girl.

“Ouch, my foot!” The girl yelp when Onew accidentally step on her.

“Oh! Sorry!” Onew and Minho apologized to her and bowed.

“Ah, hehe, it’s okay.” She said as a complement but it sounds more like a question.

“Oh, good, Yuki, you’re here!” The manager said happily.

“Sorry, I got caught by the traffic.” Yuki apologized and showed a peace sign. “It’s okay.” The manager replied.

“Anyways, aren’t we supposed to go, now?” Jonghyun asked and in one swift move, Yuki is already holding SHINee’s performance costume on her hands.

“Good.” Minho said enthusiastically.

“Leggo!” Key led everyone out of their dorm.

“Uhm, Minho-ssi, will you please open the door?” Yuki asked him shyly. “Of course, why not?” Minho replied with a playful wink and opened the door for Yuki. “Kamsa.” Yuki said and went in the car.

“Hurry up and get inside,” Their manager yelled at them. “And stop being lazy heads!”

 

SEATING PLAN

Driver , Manager

Yuki, Minho

Jonghyun, Key, Onew 

The car is already six blocks away from the dorm when Yuki realized that something (strikethrough) one is missing.

“Wait!” She yelled and the driver hit the breaks.

“Ouch!” Key gushed out when he hit his head onto Jonghyun’s.

“Your head is like a rock.” Jonghyun replied Key with a scoff.

“What is it?” Their manager asked angrily. “We’re gonna be late!”

“Taemin-ssi is missing.” Yuki said carefully.

“Aish! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” The manager yelled at her. “Simply because I didn’t notice too?” Yuki replied with a nervous laugh.

“Aish! Get out of this car in this instance and get Taemin.” The manger yelled at Yuki while she just replied him with a blink. “Out,” The manager said calmly. “Now!” He yelled aggressively that the driver even flinched because of it.

When Yuki got off the car and ran back to the dorm, Minho asked their manager “Isn’t that a bit harsh?!”

“Of course it isn’t.” The manager replied and opened the window of the car to stuck his head out held and yet at Yuki, “Huury up! Pali! Pali” 

 Minho leaned onto the front seat.

“But she’s a girl,” Minho reminded their manager. “In case you forgot.”

“Shut up, will you?” The manager gave Minho a stern look.

“Okay, fine, chill!” Minho said and slump his back on the seat.

Meanwhile, Yuki is already inside SHINee’s dorm but is having a hard finding Taemin.

“Taemin-ssi?” She asked out loud but the only replied she got is the echo of her own voice.

She sighed deeply and made her way to the kitchen but no there signs of Taemin. She also checked the other rooms of the dorm but still, there are no signs of Taemin.

‘Please come out Taemin-ssi, I don’t to get into trouble, again’ Yuki thought helplessly as she started to sweat again because of her nervousness.

This isn’t the first time Taemin got her in trouble but not the second or the third also. It’s been countless of times that Taemin got her in trouble. And in return her salary is cut off or her working hours is extended that she hardly sleeps.

When Yuki finished searching every single place inside the dorm hoping to find Taemin, she realized that if Taemin is missing, he is always out in his favorite hiding place.

And that is the bushes. Yup, the bushes.

She quickly out in the garden only to find the bushes wet because the gardener had just finished watering them.

She looked down at herself and realized that the clothes she is wearing are new.

‘Nah, I don’t care, I just need to get Taemin-ssi.’ She thought and made her way to the wet bushes.

“Aww!” She smiled with awe when she Taemin lying his head on one of the wet bushes sleeping his earphones on.

Yuki bent onto Taemin’s level and pinched his cheeks softly as Taemin groaned and stirred in return.

“Taemin-ssi, time for work.” She shook Taemin’s body but she got the same response.

“Oh, Taemin-ssi.” She whispered into Taemin’s ear when she removed his earphones carefully. Still, she got the same response.

“Taemin-ssi,” She hissed and shook his body harder but with care. “Please wake up; I don’t wanna get into trouble again.”

Taemin groaned and sat up.

“Okay, fine, I’m awake.” He said and stood up.

Taemin walked away not even bothering to call Yuki’s attention.

“Yuki-ssi,” He called as he stops walking. “Aren’t you gonna come?”

“Ah, ani, I mean neh.” She said and stood up.

“Hurry up!” She yelled at him when she walk pass him.

“I still don’t get a girl’s attitude.” He muttered at himself with a scoff.

“Yah! Taemin-ssi!” Yuki’s called him once again.

“Arasso, arasso.” He replied with disappointment.

The first thing Taemin heard when he walked out from the dorm is the manager’s angry, loud voice.

“Lee Taemin, pali, pali, pali!”

“Chill, old man!” Taemin replied sheepishly.

“Who’s the old man here, huh?!” The manger asked angrily as the driver starts driving away slowly.

“Whatever.” Taemin replied and hopped on the car on the moving car.

When Taemin sat beside Minho, the members laughed at him.

“Bwoh?!” He asked innocently.

“Taemin-ssi, you have something.” Yuki pointed at Taemin’s hair. “What is this?” He asked when touched it.

“Eew! It’s mud!” Minho said and moved away from Taemin.

“Don’t worry; I’ll get it off.” Yuki said and reached out for the wet wipes inside her pockets.

“Lean down.” She told Taemin.

“No way.” Taemin replied.

“Waeyo?” Yuki asked confusedly.

“You just want to kiss me?” Yuki turned red at what Taemin said.

“O-of course not!” She defended.

“Geez! That style is so lame.” Taemin said and puckered his lips.

“Come and get your kiss.” He muttered while the others started to tease them.

“I don’t want to!” Yuki covered her lips.

“Pff.” Taemin scoffed. “I think you wanna kiss Minho hyung instead of me.”

Yuki looked at Minho who is giving her a mocking look.

“Here’s your kiss.” Minho said leaned down to give Yuki a kiss just beside her lips.

Wha! That was almost my first kiss! Good thing it isn’t.’ 

“Kya!” Key screamed delightfully and looked at the blushing Yuki.

Yuki and Minho sitting inside the car, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Taemin sang.

Pff. The only person I want to kiss sitting inside the car is someone I truly love.’

“Nice, Tae!” Jonghyun gave Taemin a high five.

“Nice Min!” Jonghyun also gave Minho a high five which he gladly accepted.

“Once again,” Taemin cheered. “Hana, teul, set,” Taemin counted to signal Key, Jonghyun and Taemin to sing with him this time.

Yuki and Minho sitting inside the car, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

The whole car roared with laughter even more that the other motorists who are passing by them look at the car mischievously.

“Okay, that’s enough.” The manager said while trying to ease his laughing.

“Arasso!” They all answered except for Yuki and Minho, but ended up laughing even more.

“Yah, Taemin-ssi, hajima.” Yuki pleaded but he shook his head. “Jebal.” She added but Taemin still declined.

*Ring*

“Oh, my phone, where is it?” Yuki muttered and smiled when she found her phone inside her pocket.

“Oppa!” She beamed with an evident blush on her cheeks.

‘What? Who the hell is calling her?!’ Taemin agitated in his mind.  

“Of course, yeah, later.” She assured the caller. “Arasso, bye!” She hung up giggling to herself.

“Oh, gimme that!” Taemin snatched Yuki’s phone.

“Taemin-ssi, please give it back.” She held her hand to retrieve her phone back but Taemin won’t give it back.

“Let’s see,” Taemin scanned her call log. “1 miss call from Kyuhyun oppa, 3 miss calls from GD oppa, 2 miss calls from Lee Joon oppa.”

‘Aish! This girls does have a lot of ‘oppas’ calling her.’

Every time he says a name, his grip on her phone tightens.

“Oh, just give it back.” Onew snatched the phone from Taemin leaving him shocked and gave it back to Yuki.

“Kamsa.” Yuki said to Onew as he replied her with a smile.

~

Ten minutes later, they arrived at their destination.

Right now, they are outside, SHINee’s dressing room located at the 2nd floor waiting for the room to be unlocked.

“Kya~ the dressing room is so cute.” Key complemented when they got inside after the room was unlocked.

“Yah! Yuki-ssi, hurry up and place their stuff over there.” The manager ordered her to place them on the table beside the sink.

“Hurry up, guys, the wings of the clock is flapping so fast.” Someone who is anonymous said.

Eh?! What kind of sentence is that?’ Taemin thought and raised his eyebrow.

 The manager said as he squeezes his way to the crowded room.

It is big but the people inside it are just to many.

When Yuki turned around, he saw Taemin taking off his shirt.

“Oh!” She gushed and looked away.

“Enjoy it to your fullest, Yuki-ssi.” Taemin chuckled when Yuki stumbled her way pass him to get something.

Yuki is about to reach the thing she is suppose to get when someone held her arm and pulled her out of SHINee’s dressing room.

“Yah! Yuki-ssi, where are you goi-” Onew’s words where cut when the door shut closed.

The others inside the dressing didn’t even notice that Yuki is already missing.

“Ahjussi, where are you taking me?” Yuki asked scaredy, trying to break free from his grip.

“You’ll find out later.” The ahjussi said and headed towards the elevator. Once the door of the elevator opened he and Yuki went inside it.

The ahjussi pushed the #3.

#3? Isn’t that where Super Junior’s dressing room is?’

“I know what you’re thinking.” The ahjussi said as Yuki looked up at him.

“And what do you think I am thinking, ahjussi?” Yuki asked.

“Well, you’re thinking that I am taking you to Super Junior’s dressing room.”

Before Yuki could even react, the door of the elevator opened. And the first thing she saw is a door which two times bigger than SHINee with sparkling words SUPER JUNIOR.

“What am I supposed to do with them?” Yuki emphasize at the words ‘do’ and ‘them’.

“You’ll find out later.” The ahjussi replied as he opened the door of Super Junior’s dressing for him and Yuki.

“Oh! Here’s the replacement!” Heechul said happily when she saw Yuki.

“Replacement? For what?” Yuki looked at the ahjussi.

“From now on, you will be working with them and with SHINee anymore.”

“Welcome to the family.” Siwon said and towards Yuki.

“Now get my things!” He yelled at Siwon. “W-where?” Yuki half stuttered.

“Duh! Look for it!” Yuki flinched at Siwon’s voice.

“Don’t mind his shouting, Yuki-ssi, he is just upset because his girlfriend broke up with him.” Donghae whispered at Yuki cautiously.

“I heard that!” Siwon said and was about to punch him when the ahjussi stopped him.

“Oh c’mon bodyguard Han!” Siwon pleaded.

‘So he is a bodyguard after all.’  

Yuki made her way pass by Siwon and into the other part of the room.

“No way!” She said out loud when she saw the big mess.

Is this the reason why I am replaced here?’

~

“Hyung, where is Yuki-ssi, I’m hungry.” Taemin complained to Jonghyun.

“I dunno and besides, I feel hungry too.” He replied.

“Manager hyung, can we get some food already?” The manager shrugged at Taemin’s question in reply.

As if a cue, a girl who looks like in Onew’s age went in holding a big plastic big that contains food.

“Oh goodie, food!” Key said cheerfully and snatched the plastic bag from the girl.

“I-I’ll go ahead.” The girl bowed shyly before hurrying his way out.

Key opened the plastic bag and started distributing food to the others.

“Ah-CHOO!” The manager sneezed. “Doesn’t she know I’m allergic with sea foods?”                                                                

“Ewwie!” Key gushed and pushed the food away at the table. “Nuttela with rice, what the hell!”

But Minho, Jonghyun and Onew’s food are alright for them since the girl got the food they want correct.

“A burger for dinner,” Taemin shot his eyebrow up when he saw his food. “Are you kidding me?” He yelled.

‘Aish! I wish Yuki-ssi is here so everything I want is here. But where is she? I bet she is flirting with her

‘oppas’.’ Taemin shrugged at his thoughts. ‘Stop thinking like that Lee Taemin!’

*Knock*

The door opened revealing the show director.

“You’re up in 3 minutes.”

And the door closed.

“Okay guys, lunch for later and get out now.” The manager said as everyone followed him out except for Taemin.

“What?! I barely ate anything.” He whined and pouted.

“Stop acting like a child and get your feet moving!” The manager yelled at him but he started stomping and whining like a child.

Is that even a complement?’

“Yah! Onew hyung why is Yuki-ssi with our hyungs?” Minho asked pointing at Super Junior and Yuki who is fixing their clothes.

“She is working for them now,” The girl who brought their lunch appeared infront of them. “We exchanged.” She continued and button up Onew’s shirt.

“I’ll do it.” Onew said and held the last button accidentally touching the girl’s hand.

“Oh.” The girl gushed softly and turned red. “Okay.” She said and moved along.
”I think she likes you hyung.” Minho patted Onew’s shoulder and went to Taemin who is having difficulty buttoning his shirt up.

“Hey, do you know that Yuki-ssi is working for our hyungs already?” Taemin looked up at him and shook his head.

‘So she is flirting after all?’He said angrily linside his mind more like a question.

“You’re not getting mad?” Minho asked Taemin. “Pff. Why would I?” Taemin asked furiously. “Because you’re jealous.” Minho stated as Taemin looked at him confusedly. “Why would I?” He repeated his question. “Because no one will spoil you anymore, no one will get you what you need or want and you can’t tease someone anymore.” Minho smirked at his statement.

Don’t admit it Taemin, don’t admit it Lee Taemin!’ Taemin chanted inside his mind.

“Admit it Taemin, admit it Lee Taemin!” Minho chanted.

And all of a sudden a light appeared behind Minho.

“Yo Taemin!” A figure that looks like exactly Taemin appeared.

“Conscience Taemin?” Taemin asked through his mind. “The one and only.” The conscience replied.

“What are you doing here?!” Taemin asked the conscience as Minho looked at confusedly. “Ah, any problem, Tae?” Minho asked Taemin while he shook his head. “Okay.” Minho replied and moved along.

“Uhm, back to what I’m saying,” Taemin started. “Why are you here?” He asked.

“I’m here to tell you that you need to admit your feelings for Yuki-ssi before it’s too late.” The conscience replied. “Because there are so many guys waiting in line just to hear Yuki’s sweet “yes” and as far as I know you are in the last place.”

“Pff. Who told you I have feeling for her?” Taemin asked with a scoff. “I’m your conscience so I know everything about your feelings.” The conscience winked and motioned someone to come to him.

“Baby!” The conscience said as Taemin saw another figure of a conscience that is a girl walk pass by him. “Honey bunch!” The female conscience said with glee and pulled Taemin’s conscience down for a sweet long, breathtaking kiss.

“Hello! Taemin here!” Taemin said at them and they broke free from the kiss. “Hey, you’re Yuki-ssi’s conscience!” Taemin said to the female conscience. “I am.” She replied. “Wait, if you two are together it only means that Yuki-ssi and I are meant to be together.” His conscience and Yuki’s conscience nodded, “Exactly.”

“So get yourself moving before its too late.” His conscience said before as his and Yuki’s conscience disappeared. “And oh, follow your heart, mind, soul and us.” Yuki’s conscience added.

“Yes! I will follow what my heart, mind, soul and consciences.” Taemin yelled that everyone inside the backstage looked at him.

“Yuki-ssi, where are you?” Taemin yelled.

“You’re looking for me?” She asked innocently as she made her way through him.

“Yuki-ssi,” Taemin started and held her shoulders. “I like you.” Taemin said in a loud voice as everyone started teasing them. “And I want you back for our group.” Taemin stammered. “And I want you back for me so I can tell you my feelings.” He said seriously as Key pass by them giggling, “So cheesy.”

“Hyung, I’m having a moment here.” Key chuckled at Taemin’s comment as he went to Jonghyun.

“Uhm, what do you mean?” Yuki asked Key. “I mean I have feelings for you so in short I like you.” Taemin held Yuki’s hands to his. “And I miss you so much already even if we just got separated just a few minutes a wait, hours only.” He stated.

“I feel bored every time you are not with us because it’s the only time I can be with you,” Yuki grinned. “Plus no one is spoiling me.” Yuki chuckled when Taemin pouted. “And I can’t tease anyone anymore.” Taemin added.

Yuki pulled her hands away from his and crossed his arms.

“So you only have feelings for me because no one is spoiling you and you can’t tease anyone anymore.” Yuki stated. “And that’s the reason why you miss me?” The pitch of her voice became higher.

“Oh, c’mon, Yuki-ssi, I bet you get what I mean.” Taemin sighed.

“Silly you, of course I get what you mean.” Yuki smiled at him.

“I feel what you feel too!” She beamed up at him.

“Ayi!” Everyone teased them.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Everyone chanted and so Taemin leaned down his face near Yuki and their lips met.

They don’t know that the others have another plan.

The other members of SHINee with the help of their hyungs, pulled the curtain up revealing the audience who looked awe struck with the scene they are watching.

All of a sudden everyone sang,

TAEMIN & A GIRL ON A STAGE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

“Oh great.” Yuki muttered between their kiss.

“Don’t mind them.” Taemin answered back and deepen the kiss more.

It's kinda long, I hope you'll like it. :D

It's kinda rushed too. D: