Chapter 1

Hotel Glitch (Hiatus until you give me ideas)

It was a cold rainy night in Berlin, Germany and Victoria O’Brian was glad to be in her hotel room, away from all her problems and relaxing with a nice hot bath. She had arrived earlier that evening and after getting some dinner came back to her room to relax. She was starting to get really drowsy, so not to accidently drown she got out and emptied the tub and finished getting ready for bed. If the water wasn’t draining she would have heard her hotel room door open.  As it was she came out of the bathroom in her short-shorts and tank top to find a man soaking wet standing in the middle of her room with a confused expression on his face.  She screamed and tried to cover herself. “WHAT THE FACK? WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM? GET OUT YOU ERT!”  She quickly grabbed the robe that was on the wall hook next to her. When she turned around again he still hadn’t moved. If she was being honest he was y with a bad boy aura around him and he was Asian, exactly what she didn’t need in her life right now. She stomped forward and grabbed his ear between her finger and thumb and started pulling him to the door “I SAID GET OUT.”

“This is my room though.” he mumbled as she opened the door.

“Ha you are wrong.” she said and then slammed the door in his face.

~~~~~

JiYong was tired and just wanted to get in his hotel room and crash out until the morning when he and his band mates had to start prepping for their European tour that was starting here in Berlin, Germany. He got his hotel key from his manager and had a room to himself which he was silently thankful for. He opened the door with the card and walked in. There was a suitcase already at the end of the bed and there were noises coming from the bathroom. He looked around confused while dripping water on the carpet. Suddenly there was a loud piercing scream causing him to spin around. In front of him was a woman, there was no way she could be mistaken for a girl, in short-shorts and a tank top. Her red hair was wet and curling against her back. She tried to cover herself with her hands as she yelled at him. “WHAT THE FACK? WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM? GET OUT YOU ERT!”   There was a strong accent but he couldn’t place where it was from. As she grabbed a robe he just starred trying to figure out how this woman came to be in his room. Before he could think of any plausible solutions she stomped forward, pinched his ear, and dragged him to the door. “I SAID GET OUT” she said as she pushed him through the doorway.

“This is my room though.” he said in weak defense.

“Ha, you are wrong” She then slammed the door in his face.  

This was a weird situation for JiYong usually he was attacked by fan girls and they tried to drag him into their rooms. Never had a woman screamed and kicked him out.  His manager was already asleep so he went down to the front desk to get this sorted out. “Excuse me, there seems to be a problem with my room.”

“Zat seems to be zhe problem?” the German woman asked from behind the computer.

“There appears to already be a guest in that suite.”

“ZAT? Zat is your room number?” JiYong handed her his key card. She quickly swiped the card and looked up the room. “Zere appears to have been a computer glitch that put you in someone else’s suite. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. Let me see if we can get you anzer room.” She quickly started typing away on the computer. After several minutes she said, “I’m sorry Herr Kwon but we have no other rooms available. Vet me call the other guest down and see if ve can come to an agreement.”

She picked up the phone and called the suite asking the lady to come down because there was a problem. When she hung up, she assured him that the lady was coming down. Soon the red headed lady who had thrown him out came down to the lobby wearing jeans and a hoodie with the Trinity University emblem across it. “Ah Fraulein O’Brian, I am sorry to have to say this but there has been a computer glitch and it put you and Herr Kwon together in the same suite. We have no other rooms available at this time. I zas vondering if it would be possible to come to an agreement were you both share the suite until a room becomes available in four days time.”

“What? Are you kidding me?” the red head said clearly growing angry again.

“If you can do this the hotel vill give both of you a free stay in any of our locations for three night’s good for up to a year.”

“I don’t mind so long as she stays out of my way.” he said, just wanting to get this done with so that he can get to sleep.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THE BLOODY QUEEN OF ENGLAND?”  She asked outraged.

“No I’m a member of a very popular band who happens to be on tour here in Europe and I’m also very tired and I just want to sleep.”

“Well you aren’t sleeping with me sunshine. I’ve never heard of you so your band obviously isn’t that good.”

She just made a mistake. She insulted the band. You can insult him all you want but you don’t insult the people he cares about.  “You don’t even know the name of the band. Let me put it this way either we share a room or I’ll make your life a living hell.”

“Ha my life already is a living hell.”  She turned and started to walk away.

“Will you call her countries embassy please? I think I saw some illegal weapons she was trying to smuggle.”   He said in a sugary sweet voice.

She spun back around. “I don’t have any weapons and you know it.”

“Oh I know that but how long do you think it’s going to take them to search and question you?”

She glared at him for a good minute before she caved in. “Fine we can share the room but I’m warning you now if you try anything erted I will make you rue the day you were born. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Vet me put it on both of your accounts and vhen you check out you vill get a voucher for the three free nights.” Clickty Clak Clickty Clak “Ok ve are all set, vank you for being so flexible.”

 

 

 

 

 

I know I said after 10 people saying they would read it I'd write the first chapter but I started a new job (yeay throws confetie) and I didn't have the energy. I will be try to be better about it. Please tell me what you think in the comment section.

 

If five people want the next chapter I'll write it.