I never forget this day, ever!!

My Memories with SHINee

They Coming

Well today is Indonesia and Korea week. I saw the Brochure and started to jumping and screaming like crazy people all by self -OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, SHINee is going here. MINHOOOOO- I'm screaming at my heart while my attitude start to jumping and smiling by my self.

As I arrive at home "MOM!!! Minho is going to Indonesia" I'm running to my mom and shaked her body while smiling.

"Which Minho? the one at the dream team or the one that i don't know" She said while watching tv.

"The one that mom know, the one at tv. omg omg".

Yeah~ i know, cool huh? my mom know about minho, well..she know about SHINee and she is fans of minho when he is on dream team only. lol. anyway, skip that.

But, somehow I remeber that I can't watch it in first place, because of the tickets is only for invation or through games at some fanbase (if I'm not mistaken)

-------------------------*****------------------------

D-1 SHINee arrived at Indonesia.

I met wit my step mother and my dad. Celebrating my 3rd sister belated b'day

"Hey, I heard that SHINee is going here. Minho isn't it? your favourite?", She said while looking at me.

"eum.. yes, why?", I answerd it with sad voice because I can't see them performance

"do you know that the head of PR (public relation) of the hotel while they staying my friend? If you want, we can go there together and see them at press conference also the opening gala dinner", She said while eating.

I was widden my eyes and looked at her. "woaaaah!!! like seriously? can i can??? omg omg omg!!!" Me and my sister like totally jumping ans smiling together. hahahha

"But, you have to be ready before 7pm, because the press conference start at 7pm". We both nodded at the same time "YES!!"

-----------------------*****---------------------

D day SHINee arrived at Indonesia

"aaaaa today SHINee arrived at Jakarta and we going to meet them!!!" I said to my sister

We both getting ready with "reporter want to be" dressing up but in the same time we also matching it with the gala dinner session. Fyi, my step mother job is head of PR at one of the biggest tv station.

(to make it fast like skip everything where the fans start screaming as SHINee started to entrence the hotel, kk)

Me, my sister and my step mother, walked in to the room where they going to hold the Press conference. Me and my sister walking to the table where they putted name tag and started to amazed and not belived what we going to see. It's written "Onew", "Jonghyun", "Key", "Minho" and "Taemin". -oh God are we going to see for real? like finally? after a year that I like you boys?- I thinked as I touch Minho's name tag while smiling.

"Hey girls, come and sit. It's going to be crowded with reporter soon because SHINee is already arrived and having make up also chaging their cloth now", said my step mother while she sit in front. We choose to sit at the second row  in the middle, well.. its the perfect spot to see them, video them and taking pictures, we smirk. Like she said 10 minutes the room already filled with reporter, even from Arirang TV and KBS TV. We all wait for another half hour before some of the reporter on theleft side where door open and flash staring everywhere there already. My heart is cannot stop racing fast and can't stop smiling. Jonghyun.. Its him.. he walked in with brown shirt, I put my right palm on my mouth while the left hand video the moment, followed by key, taemin, onew and last is minho. They standing in the middle of the table and waving to every direction as flash start to taking their pictures in every side. Yeah, i become speechless and don't know what to say. They all just amazing handsome. They start to sit down with their name tag in front of them.

---------------------*****-----------------------

The Press Conference

MC opening the show and ask SHINee to introduce their self. Onew give the signal "Hallo, kami SHINee", said them.

I was squeal ;;;; -motheeeer did i just heard them saying that in front of me??? ;;;;;- i thought.

(I forgot they introducing them self with English or Indonesian. Let's choose Indonesia, to make it fun. lol)

"hello, I'm SHINee leader. Nama saya Onew" said Onew

"Hello, Nama saya Taemin" Taemin smile to us

"halo, nama saya Minho" minho waves

"halo saya Jonghyun" -he is so ing handsome-

"halo! nama saya key!" said key with hyper

As the Press Conference start. Jonghyun caught my eyes and attention. He is just so handsome. I'm totally forgot about my actual bias which is Minho. I'm staring his eyes, nose, cheeks, lips. oh yeah, lips. once again i look at his eyes, suddenly he turn his face to me and look me in the eyes too. !!!!!!!!!! I didn't notice that i actually turning my face away, i hold my cheeks and its warm, i think my face turned red. -did..did he just looked at me and my eyes?- I shaked my head and this time i'm looking at minho, observing his face. pfft, he didn't look at me -_- even once~ OTL.

Something caught my eyes again this time. Taemin the maknae opened the bottle that the hotel provide and pour it to the glass and drink it. aaawwww ;; so cute >< his lil adam apple is moving. "hey, sis. do you got that?" I said to my lil sister while whispering. She just nodded and continue video his favourite, leader Onew. lol. Different situation with the leader Onew, he opened the bottle and drink it straight away from it  -_- gosh~ that leader is really something, kk.

--------------*****-------------

End of Press conference

SHINee stands up and going where they came straight away, I'm running to them while carrying my gift for them.

"you cant go there miss!" Security said while standing with their formation."but i have something to give to SHINee!! please please let me pass, mister" I said while looking at their back that slowly dissepearing. "ok! but make it fast kay? i will accompany you", "THANKS!". I run to catch up with them. lucky Minho in the back with key while onew is with taemin already reach the lift.

"Minho!", I said while walking to him accompany by the security

"Minho YA!", I started to shout at him, as he walk more faster toward the lift.

I gave up..

"Ya! Minho Oppa", I saw that Key tapping Minho shoulder and pointed to me.

and now I'm standing infront of him, my Bias. He is tall, have dark cute eyes, his hair is straight and those face is just small for a tall person like him. "ah, yes", i gave him the present that I already prepare since 1 day ago. "This is for you and the SHINee member", I said as I gave him my souvenir to him. "Ah, thank you very much" Minho said using english. "you done right? let's get back" The security screw the moment -_-. "You're welcome" I said and then bow to him. Before I go, I look at jonghyun, onew, key and taemin and then look at me back, I also bow to them "Key Oppa, happy birthday" I wave and go back to the press room with the security.

----------*****----------

Gala Dinner at the same day with the press conference

10 Minutes after that, me, my sister and my step mother walked to the lift and straight away go to the Ballroom where they held the Gala dinner and the opening ceremony for the event. I sat down in the middle round table with i dont know who they are is, my eyes can't stop searching them in every single table...

and bingo! I found them. Their table is at the left side of the Runway stage. Well, it's pretty obvious actually. Many girls are standing there and taking pictures. and then i excuse from the table before the dinner start and start walking to their table. It was very close enough! i can see taemin playing with his fork and knife, JongKey is having fun together and telling jokes to another, Onew is observing the Fashion between batik and hanbook..Minho! where is he? why I can't find him every where?

Minho came out from a door with some guy (maybe it's thye manager) I guess he went to the toilet and he passing me. Right beside me! omg!! aaaa! can i just there? hahaha.

-----------*****-------------

After Dinner

Iget back to my table while once i looked at their table but suddenly they stand up..and start walking to another table, well.. I'm following them but until the stage of lighting which is the back of the ballroom. I stand them and watched them from far, they bow to the guest at that table and walking away. im curious which path that they will take? the backstage where they come in or the door that open wide beside me?

many bodyguard at making wall and making them stand in the middle, as they walk over me.. once again at that day, jonghyun caught my eyes, I looked at his eyes and yes.. he looked at me back.. and this time i still look in his eyes. after they went out from the door beside me, im standing still, cannot do anything, I'm stunt there, holding my cheek and obviously can't stop smiling. - I will never ever going to forget this day!!- Isaid to my self while flashback the moment.

 

THE END

 

Thats all Shawols. there isn't anymore~