My Unni For Life

I Will Make You Mine

Soo Ann’s POV:

 

“We overslept AGAIN!”

BLAG!

…Gate smashed against its frame.

Me and my best friend in the world, Ja Na, ran as fast as we could to reach the bus stop.

We had our sleep over in Ja Na’s place last night to savor our last days of summer. When we’re together, there is no such thing as TOO much fun! You see, we’ve been friends since the beginning of time.

Lemme think… when we were kids:

I liked spending my time alone. At the playground, I’ll be at the corner doing my own ‘thing’. I prefered doodling my notebooks than working up a sweat. It just so happened that I found someone who thinks the same way as I do…

“When is scraping our knees and having tons of bruises enjoyable?”, it was a whining kid right beside me.

That’s the moment I found Ja Na. After that, we’ve been on each other’s backs since then.

Don’t get me wrong. We’re not some sort of anti-socials, okay? As a matter of fact, Ja Na is truly the nicest person I’ve ever known! Ever since excelling in our subjects became relevant to our peers, Ja Na was never again obscure in class. This boosted her desire to be more responsible and took care of everyone. Her concern for each of us was so evident that she eventually became our class president from the previous years.

As for me? Well, I can’t say I’m a prodigy but I won several art competitions since gradeschool. Given that Ja Na is often tasked to do some errands by our teachers. I spend most of the time helping her especially when it involves designing or decorating. What everybody doesn’t know is how Ja Na is such a perfectionist! Not in a y kind of way. She is grateful whenever someone helps out but... I do not know where she gets her standard… Aside her own, my ‘works’ are the ones only acceptable for her. Or maybe because I’ am really THAT good. Haha… Anyway, she likes it better if it’s only us. As if we could conquer the entire world just us two?!? For Ja Na, I will do anything and I know she will too for me!

Ja Na’s kindness is so infectious. Ja Na’s been taking care of me from the start so it’s time for me to pay her back by sharing it to others. I have my own acts of altruism too, okay?! hehe... Given that, I’m Ja Na’s right hand woman, this automatically puts me as the class’ vice president. To ease Ja Na’s cases, I lend a hand to few classmates every now and then. Like having to balance school wasn’t enough; as we reach senior high, we have to fend off guys trying to hit on us!

I thought life was perfect until our first day of sophomore year.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Double update. YEY!!! please support this fic and spread the love! <3<3<3  the chilly weather gives me vibrant thoughts! hope it last 'til the end. *fingers crossed. bye :)