Prelude (Soo Ann's POV)

I Will Make You Mine

What’s weird is we NEVER fight!

We agree on almost everything. If ever conflict is about to brew, one of us will forfeit without hesitation. This is how much we treasure each other…

Just like that one time.

One day, Ja Na and I were out shopping together. When we entered the shop, a bag suddenly caught my attention. My body paced towards it until the bag was in front of me. I knew it from that instance that this is the one.

I noticed Ja Na wasn’t with me anymore so I grabbed the bag and looked for her before I pay. I was so excited for my fabulous find so I quickly searched Ja Na to show her what I got. At last, I found her at the cashier holding her pick. I approached her skipping gleefully while dangling the fine bag on my outstretched hand like a child who’s showing off to her mom. Instantly, Ja Na’s expression stiffened. I easily recognized what it is… I know her like the back of my hand- it’s the look once she sees something she really wants.

Fine, you can have this Jana.” Handing out the sole item I originally liked.

“Soo Ann, you found it first. YOU should have it.”

“… But I want you to have this. I’ll look for something else.”

Ja Na removed her gaze on me and turned to the store clerk. “Unni, could you please get me a bag just like that?”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING???”

“NO BAG SHALL COME BETWEEN US! Besides, I’d rather be seen with the same thing as yours than witnessing the discontent on your face. Just make sure you wear yours first so that everybody will surely think that I just copied you.” Wink.

“Nah… WE’RE SISTERS… WE should flaunt this awesome bag TOGETHER.”

“Yeah… You’re right, Soo Ann!” we went for coffee with our identical purchase.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It has been a while since my last 'piece'. although it is not yet done, i have to do this to retrace my inspiration back. I promise to try my best not to make it TOO DRAGGY. i will make it as concise and interesting as much as can. i just want to talk about the aspect of life which is very close to my heart: FRIENDSHIP. thank you in advance for entrusting me your time and i appreciate your helpful comments. ^_^