EunHae vs KyuMin

Suju Fun Drable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry sorry sorry... 

for such a long time not posting... 

fiuh.. but I tried hard to find something fun!

Enjoy it..

-----

 

“Do that again! You’re so clumsy Kyuhyun-ah. Can you relax? It’s so frustrating!”

Eunhyuk was tired and frustrated because of the maknae. It’s already more than 2 hours for practicing. But the maknae still can’t move his body smoothly.

“Eunhyuk-ah, just giving up. Sungmin Hyung, can you take over? Tomorrow we had recording to our new song” asked the Mokpo Fish, Donghae.

“What’s song? We just finish recording for SJM album” Kyuhyun said.

“Ah.. this kid really.. just practice! It’s not M unit, but our duo unit” shout Eunhyuk.

“Duo?” Sungmin and Kyuhyun get starlet.

“Like Oppa-Oppa?” sang the aegyo king.

“Bingo! Because many fans love our EunHae Unit, sooo… SM decided to makes another promotion!” claim Donghae proudly.

“Why? Then when I got my solo?” protest Kyuhyun.

“Asked Lee Soo Man, that’s not my problem” Eunhyuk grinning brightly.

“Or asked Leeteuk Hyung, he’s the leader” add Donghae.

“It’s not fair! Hyung! Help me to asked SooMan Songsaenim” plea the maknae.

“Heh? Why me? I’m not that close to him”

“But you’re close to his niece, Sunny!” whine Kyuhyun.

“Sunny? Sonkyu? Ah.. but she’s in Japan now. How can I talk to her? SNSD schedule was package until the end of this year” explain Sungmin.

“You know their schedule?”

“Yeah.. it’s easy. You can check it all in office, downstairs. Why?”

“Aigoo.. Hyung, did you really dating her?” Eunhyuk eyes get narrow when he asked his curiosity.

“Me?”

“Hyung! You said KyuMin is real! What is this?” the maknae thrown his tantrum.

And the duo, slowly moves out.

“What’s what? I’m not dating, okay. And thanks for admitting if KyuMin is real! I should post this in my blog!” Sungmin giggles happily.

“Hyung!”

“Wae?”

“Are you sure you’re not dating her?” Kyuhyun still suspicious with his roommate, because every night he heard his hyung talk sweetly on the phone.

“1000%. How could I date on this tight schedule? Sukira, recording SJM, practice dance, prepare for new musical and last not least I got casting in drama. Hah… still don’t believe me?”

“Okay! Then teach me the dance, now?” suddenly the maknae showing his aegyo.

From the outside dance room..

“Heeh? They’re stop fight?” Eunhyuk sound disappointed.

“So KyuMin is real?” whimper Donghae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter