The importance of getting attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Key was young he always had to fight about everything with everybody.

One must think that he would only argue when it was necessary and only with people he knew, but as it turned out it was a part of his character to be a bit fierier than others. He didn’t stop while talking to his teachers, nor did he stop in front of his parents or elders.

The only exception he made; was when talking to his grandmother. Key obviously had a weak spot for his grandma, loving her with every cell of his bubbly body.

And as he loved her, he also loved Taemin. At first it was merely noticeable, but as time passed by, the other members noticed that Keys reactions differed when it was the youngest one of them, that did something wrong.

It started slowly.

When Minho once lost Keys hat which he had borrowed the blonde had been furious.  

When Onew had stumbled, throwing his plate high in the air, making the ingredients splash all over Keys new, purplish shirt the letter was almost bursting over. His loud voice ringing through everybody’s ears, his brow twitching dangerously.            

 When Jonghyun, though, accidently crushed Kibums phone, the owner wasn’t pleased to say the least. His voice was ringing, his brow twitching, his nose was scrunched up and his hands balled up in hazardous looking fists. Even though Jonghyun tried to calm him down, saying it was an accident… he got it, he got it really bad.

Ignorance. 

Ignorance had always been one of Kibums most effective methods. He had already ignored Onew, Minho and Jonghyun, but never ever once had he turned a blind eye to his little baby.

Taemin was the exception.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter