Memories

Wait For Me, My Loved One.
"Hush, it was just a nightmare. Everything's alright. Honey, please, wake up."

Sungmin sprang up, eyes wide open. His palms were all cold and clammy, and his fringe was sticking to his forehead. Scanning his room, the obvious ache in his chest grew rapidly.

"Kyu, where are you?!" he shrieked.

"Min! What's with you?" hissed a aged feminine voice.

He turned toward the direction of the sound and realization hit him. He had a dream again. As he wondered whether this was another one of those, his mother held him tightly by his shoulders and shook him hard.

"Honey! You're having the same nightmares again, aren't you? I'd thought you've stopped having those already?" asked Sungmin's mother.

This can't be real. It is another dream, I know it. It's just another dream. Kyuhyun will be here when I wake up. He'll be by my side.

The man scrambled off his bed and began to attack the wall repeatedly with his head all of a sudden, ignoring his mother's futile attempt at restraining him. Maybe if he passed out and woke up again, the man he loved so dearly would be right next to him. He didn't care if it was going to be another dream - he simply wanted to be by his side. He needed him. Thrashing about wildly, he shoved the poor woman onto the floor and spat at her. He wasn't going to take this lying down, no, he wasn't.

"Leave me alone! I'm going to meet him no matter what. off!" he yelled, while turning the doorknob.

"Lee Sungmin! You are my son and I'm not going to just stand here and watch you hurt yourself again!"

Hurt myself again?

When did I do that?

Stopping in his tracks, he spun round. Glancing up slowly, he found the woman tearing up and looking back at him, straight in his eyes.

The same teary eyes that looked at him with sympathy during the funeral.

-

"Min ah, which do you want? Caramel frappe? Or the mocha one?"

It was the Christmas eve - everyone had dates. Lee Sungmin, too, had a date. Cho Kyuhyun was his name. The guy had reached the cafe before him, and was queuing for the coffee.

Pushing the glass door open, he nuzzled lower into his pink knitted scarf and replied, "Hmm, anything with cream on it is fine." With that, he let out a small chuckle, but Kyuhyun caught it.

"Anything with cream on it? And what's with that chuckle? Hiding something from me?" the other person on the line said.

"I want you the the cream off my lips." Sungmin said, as he hugged his fiance from the back, ignoring the other people who were giving weird looks at the both of them.

"Oomph! That gave me a shock! Don't do that again, or I'll do something really bad to you in bed tonight," growled Kyuhyun with a low voice.

Sungmin didn't miss his smirk on the face. Grabbing Kyuhyun's arm, the both of them skipped merrily outside the cafe, making use of each other's warmth when the cold breeze hit them.

"Follow me. I know of a place that's fun," said the younger.

The traffic was blinking green, and Kyuhyun half-ran across it, turning back to check if the other male was behind him. Sungmin smiled widely and proceeded to catch up too.

"Yah, Cho Kyu! How do you run so fa-"

His voice was drowned by a loud sound, and an even more deafening scene in front of him.

A/N: oh my god this took so long... I'm sorry >