Where Is He?

Wait For Me, My Loved One.

Sungmin opened his eyes. He had a throbbing pain in his head, and he whined when the bright light shone into his swollen eyes.

 

*Where am I? Why does my head hurt so much? My eyes feel so itchy.* he thought to himself.

 

Looking around, he realized. He was in his room - a place where he hadn't been to in a long time since he started to live with his fiance. A hand blocked the piercing sunlight from him before he could continue thinking and he turned to look at who it belonged to.

 

"Kyuhyun?"

 

The man gave him a warm smile and nodded. He motioned for Sungmin to go near. Sungmin laid beside him and snuggled on his chest.

 

"Kyu, why are we here? What happened last night?" purred the elder, as he drew circles on the white, milky skin.

 

The younger shrugged. "I don't know."

 

He brushed Sungmin's hair with his fingers and Sungmin let out a sigh of contentment.

 

"Kyu...I love you."

 

A small chuckle was heard, and the other replied, "I love you, too."

 

-

 

Sungmin woke up again. *It is really easy to fall asleep in Kyuhyun's arms.* However, he found that the other was missing. Thinking that he was making breakfast in the kitchen like he used to back at home, he smiled.

 

"Where's our little baby~?" cooed Sungmin, as he skipped cheerfully into the kitchen. "Are you here?"

 

No, Kyuhyun wasn't there.

 

He ran into other rooms.

 

Still no sign of the tall brunette.

 

Sungmin's heart sank. Where was he?

 

Finally, he walked towards the toilet slowly while holding his breath. Kicking the door open, he barged in the very next moment. However, all he saw was his own reflection in the mirror.

 

He clutched his aching chest. Despite his uneven breaths, Sungmin managed to grab his cellphone and punch in the speed dial. *Please Kyu, pick up. You just went down to the convenience store to get the morning papers, didn't you?* With cold trembling hands, he put the phone to his ear. Much to his disappointment, there was no answer.

 

"The current user is not available. Please leave a message after-"

 

Not waiting for the voice to continue, he hit the same number again. *Cho Kyuhyun, you aren't going to leave me alone, are you?*

 

Still, the annoying beeping sounds continued.

 

The shivering male sat on the floor, leaning on the empty white wall with his phone clutched tightly in his hand.

 

The small, lonely figure started sobbing to himself. "No...Kyu. You know how much I hate being alone, don't you? Why are you doing this? To me?"

 

He felt drops of liquid flowing down his cheeks.

 

"Kyu...I miss you. Come back...please"

 

A/N: Please don't brick me for turning the bubbly Sungmin into such a weak person...this story is supposedly angst. And it's just the beginning orz. /shields myself from flying cement bricks/