Dazzling Girl..

Dazzling Girl..

 

Chapter 1

 

*when you read this, you have to put yourself as Hye Jin :)

 

Me: “AAARRRGGGHHHH !!! *yawn and scream “OHH ! My head, it hurts ! What time is it now ?”

I reached into my pink-cutie-clock to look at the time.. “WWHHAAAT ??! 10PM ? OH GOSH ! I'M DEAD MEAT !! I'M SO DEADDD !! Yun Ahh !! Yun Ah ! Son Yun Ah ! Where are you ?!” I go out from my room and started to look for my friend but she was nowhere to be seen.. “Aigooo.. where did she go to...? Hhmm, since she is not here, I better hurry up and take my shower and go to work right after that..”

 

Several minutes after that..

 

Yun Ah: “Haven't she wake up yet ? Aisshh, this girl, how can you sleep that long ! Are you a monster ??” She make her way to Hye Jin's room. “YAAHH ! Hye Jin ah.. are you in there ?” She knocked the door but there was no answer.. “Yaahh ! Haven't you wake up yet ?”

 

Me: I opened the door and let her come in.. “Yaahh ! Neo eodigasseo ?? I've been looking for you just now but you're not here..” I sat in front of mirror and preparing myself to work..

 

Yun Ah: “You look for me ? I went to supermarket to bought some foods.. There are no more foods in our refrigerator.. Ahhh, why do I even bother say all these things to you.. Like you ever cook or even care about anything..”

 

Me: “And why didn't you wake me up this morning ? I've late to work you know !”

 

Yun Ah: “Mwo ? Do you work today ? But today is Saturday.. I thought you're out for date.. Haha..”

 

Me: “OKAY, that's not funny.. Don't forget to cook for my dinner tonight okay ? I gotta go now.. Know what, I'm so dead and don't be surprised if I'm not gonna back tonight because my boss might hung me on tree. Haha.. Annyeong !!”

 

Yun Ah: “How I wish he will do that !”

 

WORKPLACE...

 

Me: “I know I'm very very late today and I'm so sorry and I promise this won't happen again..” I bowed to my boss for countless times so that he won't get mad at me but his eyes explained everything..

 

Boss: “Sorry ? You say sorry ? What ? You promise that it won't happen again ?! Haaah ! Micheosseo ! Do you even realize how many times have you been late this month ?”

 

Me: “Err.. Err.. Ffiivvee ? Orr.. Ssix ? No no.. I think seven.. But, waittt.. let me think first.. Errr,, one.. two.. three.. four.. five..”

 

Boss: “Are you kidding me now ?! You've been late for ten times already ! Did you even take this job seriously ? Are you gonna work or not ? If not, I'm gonnaa...”

 

Me: “STOPP THERE !! Don't say that ! Please don't fired me.. I'm begging youu ! PLEASEE !” *pouts

 

Boss: “Well then you go.. You'll beg me not to fired you, give you one more chance and said that you're gonna behave, but then you're just gonna repeat the same attitude again and again..”

 

Me: “I promiseee this gonna be the last time.. You know how much I love you as my boss right ? RIGHT ? You know you love me too.. Ahhh, sajangnim.. Jaebal~~~”

 

Boss: “Just go and change your clothes ! I don't wanna see your face anymore, go !”

 

Me: “Jinjja ? Jeongmal ? Waaa !! kamsahamnida, Sajangnim JJANG ! SARANGHAEYO !” I make a big heart sign above my head and quickly leave the room before he change his mind..

 

So, after I've changed my clothes, I look at my phone's wallpaper.. As always, it's my lovely 5 oppas..

 

Me: “I knew that I won't be fired ! It's all because of you oppa. You give me strength, thank you ! SHINee saranghae !” *Chuuu ! I kissed my phone and started to do my work..

 

SHINee...

Manager: “Hey kids, are you hungry ? I can see a coffee shop front there, so wanna have breakfast there ?”

 

Minho: “Ahhh hyung~~ jaebal.. I've said this many times before.. Can you please stop calling us kids ? We're not kids anymore and Onew hyung is 24 years old this year.. How can you called him a kid ? Key even called him Yonggam(old man)..”

Key: “Yonggam~~ Old mann~~~ LALALA~~ Onew hyung really look like an old man.. Hahaha”

 

Onew: “Yahh Key.. Do you really have to sing like that ? Aigoo~~”

 

Taemin: “Hahaha. Well, I'm forever baby in SHINee right ?” *puppy eyes

 

Jjong: “Nae nae.. Taemin is the baby. Haha.. Manager hyung, I'm hungry. Let's eat breakfast.. I haven't eat anything since last night. Ahh, baegopaa..”

 

Key: “Nado.. gaja gaja !”

 

Onew: “Do you they have fried chicken for breakfast ?”

 

Key: “Ahh hyuung.. Why do always asked for chicken even in the morning ? It's not good for your health..”

 

Taemin: “There goes Onew hyung and his chicken agaaiiinnnn~ Hahaha..”

 

Inside the coffee shop..

 

Friend 1: “Yahh, why are you late today ? Did something happened last night ?”

 

Me: “Ahhh.. Nothing special.. I'm drunk and someone sent me home which I don't even know who..”

 

Friend 1: “Yahh~~ How can you just let stranger take you home ? They might be a bad people you know..”

 

 Me: “Well, turned out that they're not and bad people wouldn't even bother to sent me home, so you don't need to be SUPER worried about me..”

 

Friend 1: “Ohh gosshhh.. But if I'm not mistaken, I kind of heard that the boss said "fired” when you're in his room just now.. Is he going to fired you ?"

Friend 2: “Yah, don't even bother to advice her. She will never listen to it and you know it.. Hye Jin ahh, can you please pass me some milk ? It's under the drawer..”

 

Me: "Fired ? Are you kidding me ? He can't even said the word 'fired' in front of me.. He said that I was the best worker and it's still okay even if I'm late.. It's not a big deal.." I'm so dead if my friends knows the truth. I had to lie to them to keep their mouth shut. I bent myself down to look for the milk and suddenly my friend goes KYAAAAA!! which I don't even bother to know about it since she's always like that..

 

Onew: “Waahh~~ This is such a nice cafe.. Nice atmosphere..”

 

Taemin: “Waahh~~ I smell something nice, ohh HUNGRY~~” *pouts

 

Me: “Here you go, your milk.. Why do you even scream ? Is there anything.... ?” I stood up and something unbelievable just happened to me.. THIS. IS. NOT. HAPPENING. AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW ?? NOW ?? YEAH. IT MUST BE A DREAM.. As always, my STUPID dream.. Yeaaahhh.. I closed my eyes for awhile and opened it back.. I looked at my friends and they're frozen.. COME ON GUYS ! Are you an ice to froze like that ?? “Yahh ! Am I dreaming right now ?? Can you slap or pinch me ? I need to know if this real or dream ? I think it's a dream but why does it feel so real ?”

Friend 1: “What are you talking about ?? IT'S REAL, babo yaa ! It's them,SHINee ! SEEE !!”

 

Wanna know what happened next ?? Read Chapter 2 guys ! :)