Chapter 41

Our Little Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

You took a cab to school for the past few days of you and Kris not talking, you guys would sit at the same table during lunch but none of you would talk to each other and the guys seems to notice and they would try to cool down the atmosphere. However, people don’t know much about your fight with Kris because Seul Mi or the guys would cover it up by walking with you and Kris and talk to either of you so that it seemed like you guys were talking to each other.

 

 

But you know that the others would know about you and Kris sooner or later. You don’t know why but not talking to him was hurting you a little, is it because you care? Yeah, maybe you do. You don’t even remember when did you start caring about your relationship with him, it’s not like it’s real, it doesn’t seem like you’re doing this for Min Hyun anymore either, even you can’t figure it out.

 

 

It was already recess and each class passes just like that, studying wasn’t a problem anymore since Kris had helped you before and the knowledge is still there in your head. You took a seat at the same table like always and Seul Mi joined you, later Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Chen came too. Luhan was a bit late because of something but Kris was still not there.

 

 

You hope he was here but it wouldn’t make any difference since none of you would be talking to each other, you want to say something but you don’t know what is it, you don’t know what you want to clearly state to him. The whole table realized you were becoming quieter nowadays and they know exactly why.

 

 

A figure stops your little stare and it was Kris. He was walking and he bumped into someone but it doesn’t look like it was an accident to you because he was almost smirking with joy. The unfortunate person is the new stunning-looking girl who got famous by minutes on the first day she steps into the school; Choi Ji Min.

 

 

Her tray drops on the floor and her food was scattered everywhere, you gasped at the sight and felt like getting up to help her but something tells you that she’s not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter