New Feeling

A Wave of Feeling

That greeting on-stage felt different today, Seunghyun thought as he changed into his clothes after the performance.  After pulling on a more comfortable jacket he slumped into the chair sitting in front of the vanity and grimaced.  But why?  He brushed out his hair and flattened it, his preferred look for anything other than work, and stared into the mirror.  It started to feel different after he held onto me earlier, he recalled.  Though what felt different or why he couldn't quite figure out.  It wasn't like he had never engaged in skinship with Dongwook or they had never visited each other in their dressing rooms before.  But something was just off about that little interaction.  Something felt like a small jolt inside him tonight when he grabbed his hyung's hand and pulled him into a casual embrace on-stage.  And, if he was not mistaken, hi hyung felt it too by the look in his eyes and the theoretical heat between their bodies.  But why?

*knock knock*

"Ne," was all Seunghyun mustered after being broken out of his thoughts only to see Dongwook's head poking in.  "Are you decent?" he asked as his eyes were shut tight but the huge grin on his face made it obvious he was not serious.  "Is considered decent?"  Seunghyun joked.  The older's eyes shot open in a mixture of surprise and more laughter as he stepped inside and shut the door quietly behind him.  "See?  They went wild for you," the older winked as he made his way over to Seunghyun.  The younger simply waved off the comment as he straightened up in his chair, feeling yet another small jolt as Dongwook's hand fell on his shoulder.  Only, it wasn't exactly on his shoulder- it was more at the base of his neck so the younger could feel the warmth of his index finger slowly crawling up his exposed skin.  His eyes flicked upward in the mirror to meet with his hyung's, only to find an odd expression he hadn't exactly seen before.  He instinctively raised a brow in question only to be answered with the feeling of a thumb tracing light circles on his neck.  He gulped and asked, "Are you going to the party?"  Dongwook nodded slowly, never breaking the eye contact or yielding the movement of his finger.  Now it was the younger's turn to clear his throat as he got up off his chair under the pretense of checking his phone.  "Ah, the other members have already arrived," he mentioned casually without any real intention of rushing to meet them.  

"Oh?  We should go then.  They're probably waiting for you."

"Ne," said Seunghyun as he began to gather his things.  When he was finally finished he looked expectantly at the older who said, "Oh, let's go pick up my bag then we can head over together."  He nodded and followed him out and into the dressing room marked with "Se7en."  After slinging his bag over his shoulder, Dongwook took a quick look in the mirror and rearranged a few stray hairs.  Seunghyun took the opportunity and stood next to him to double-check his own appearance.  The older glanced sideways and smirked, "Stop being so vain!"  The younger dropped his hand from his hair and felt it brush against his hyung's.  Their eyes met once again in the mirror and the older smiled more widely.  He made a quick move and grabbed onto the younger's hand saying, "Okay let's go."  Seunghyun nodded and made to move out but was pulled back slightly and felt a small kiss on his cheek.  He blushed and looked down, unable to meet the older's eyes.  "You did a great job today.  Thanks for helping me look good."  At this, he blushed harder but still responded, "Yah, you know I'm the lucky one to be able to work with my hyung."  They both laughed a quiet, breathy laugh and Seunghyun finally brought up his gaze to meet the older's.  He registered just how close they were and how intimate this all felt before he decided he really was lucky to have such a great hyung who he enjoyed working with and who praised him so much.

He smiled shyly and moved to return the kiss on the cheek.  Dongwook, however, was just about to turn to say something and their lips caught, even if just for a moment, making both of their stomach's knot and sending a strong jolt through their bodies.  At the shock, they both pulled their heads back quickly but did not break eye contact.  After gulping hard, Seunghyun was the first to speak.  "Hyung, I'm sorry, I-"  The older smiled and shook his head, "It was an accident!  Why are you so worried?"  The younger's cheeks stained pink and, noticing this, so did the older's.  Dongwook slowly brought up his hand to the younger's chin and brought him up to meet his gaze.  "It's okay," he said quietly.  The younger nodded but Dongwook didn't drop his hand and, somehow, they were closer to each other than before but neither of the two was backing away.  

"O- okay," breathed out the younger.  They continued to look into each other's eyes, aware of how the atmosphere was suddenly so charged with intimacy but unaware of why it didn't bother either one of them.  Or why they seemed to get closer with each second that passed.  And then, finally, with each of them blushing furiously and gulping nervously, Dongwook gently pressed his lips to Seunghyun's.  It was a very soft, sweet kiss but they both gave in completely even if it was for a very brief moment.  Pulling away, the older gazed into the younger's eyes and said, "We really should get going."