my savior.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

'Class, this project will be due on Friday. Understand? You're dismissed,' the professor reminded the class and left.

'Yah, ______-ah, wanna stay back today to do the project? I mean we don't have much time, today's Wednesday,' Jaehyun asked.

'Hmm, I don't have anything on today so I guess it's alright!' you replied with a smile. Jaehyun and you went to grab a bite before sitting down for some serious work. You finished eating and were walking to the library when you recieved a text from ryeowook:

// ____-ah, where are you? i've been waiting for so long :(// - ryeowook oppa

You slapped your forehead and remembered you were supposed to walk home with Ryeowook.

// omg, mianhe oppa! I have to do a project today, I can't walk back with you :( //

// okay, then oppa will go back first, if you need anything text me araso :)? //

//neh oppa, take care :)//

Jaehyun and you sat down at an empty table in the library and got to work. Time passed quickly and it was already reaching midnight. Jaehyun called her dad to pick her up. 

Her dad arrived and she got on, '______-ah, want a ride? It's late, it's dangerous for a girl to be out at this hour.' Jaehyun asked worriedly.

'It's okay Jaehyun, I live nearby! Goodnight!' you reassured her with a smile. She waved goodbye left.

 

Meanwhile at suju's dorm..

'YAH, WHERE'S ALL MY STRAWBERRY MILK? SHINDONG HYUNG, DID YOU DRINK IT?!' Eunhyuk exclaimed angrily. Shindong smiled sheepishly and nodded.

'Aish, this hyung, really..' Eunhyuk muttered to himself while putting on a jacket, going to buy his milk at the super market. Eunhyuk stepped out of the house and noticed your daily newspaper was still lying at the doorstep.

'She's still not home?' Eunhyuk thought to himself, a part of him was wondering whether you were safe.

 

(Back to _____ walking home)

'Ahh, the weather is getting chilly,' you said to yourself. You felt a sudden shiver down your spine, you sensed someone following you. Seeing that there was nobody arpund, you turned and continued walking.

You sensed it again, but before you could look back, someone covered your mouth and carried you to a dark alley. 

You tried to break free but he was too strong, you could only kick helplessly. The man suddenly stopped and a group of other guys covered with tattoos appeared. The man slammed you against the wall and pinned your hands above your head. You hit your head against the wall, you could feel blood trickling down.

'Well look what we have here.. Hello little miss,' he said and gave a erted grin. He reeked of alcohol.

'What do you want from me?' you hissed, trying to look angry, but deep down, you were afraid.

'Oh nothing, just looking for some fun..' he gave a smirk. He signaled the other guys to pin you against the wall while he caressed your cheeks. You spat at him angrily.

'Well we've got a fierce one here don't we boys?' he snickered and the other guys just smiled evilly. He ripped your blouse and his lips and was about to you when you heard someone shout.

'YAH! LEAVE HER ALONE!' he shouted angrily. Your vision started to blur, you couldn't make out who it was. It was actually Eunhyuk.

The man smirked and signalled the other guys to beat Eunhyuk up. 

He learnt a few moves from Sungmin before so there was completely no problem in taking out those idiots. He got slashed on his arm by one of their knives in the process.

'Get lost!' he shouted. They all scurried away, like cowards.

Eunhyuk quickly removed his jacket and covered you. He looked at your face and gasped in shock.

'______-ah! Are you okay?' he said anxiously, wide-eyed.

'I'm..' before you could finish your sentence, you were knocked out cold. Eunhyuk put you on his back and quickly carried you to the hospital.


 

AN: ching gus~ i finally updated :). i hoped you enjoyed this chapter. i will continue to update soon! comments are loved <3.