Realization

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

Right now, I'm in class, it's the last lesson of the day so I'm extremely tired, bored, and annoyed from all the homework. Hey, I'm in acting but doesn't mean all we do is memorize lines. Anyways, it's been about 3 days since Ryeowook's birthday and I'm still thinking about the answer, I haven't told anyone about it though, well, maybe it's time I asked Jaehyun for advice. Yes, I shall ask her after school.

"Ms Park, are you still with us?" Prof. Kim called out.

"Oh, yes. Sorry," I snapped my attention back to the ongoing lesson. Ugh, I can't wait to meet Jaehyun later.

Ring~

Oh hell yeah! It's finally over! I threw all my stuff into my backpack and dashed off to the gates where we would usually meet. I stood there for about 10 minutes until she finally decided to show herself.

"Yah what took you so long. I've been waiting under the sun for 10 minutes already~ I whined.

"A little sun won't hurt honey," Jaehyun replied nonchalantly.

"Hmph. Anyways, I have to talk to you, I need advice!" I said.

"What advice?" she wriggled her eyebrows, "we are so talking this over with ice cream, c'mon!" She linked arms with me and we made our way to the little ice cream parlour nearby.

"I'll have the chocolate mint," I said to the lady behind the counter.

"And I'll have the strawberry," Jaehyun said and we paid for our ice creams and sat in a booth to wait.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?"

"Well.."

I started to recount to her everything that happened..

"Yah, you can't run forever!"

He was right, I couldn't run forever. I barely managed to escape and he already caught me. Now I was pinned on the floor with Ryeowook was kneeling over me.

"Hehe, can't escape now can you?" Ryeowook smirked.

"Wookie, not so rough, she's a girl," Leeteuk reminded while cleaning up the messed up cake. Sigh, that Leeteuk umma, always cleaning up after the kids, someone should get a maid in here, Leeteuk is already tired and busy enough!

"Exactly! I'm a girl now get off me!" I tried wiggling away but to no avail, "you just wanna put cake on me right? Fine! Just do it already!" I was losing my temper and this was rare. I closed my eyes, waiting for the mushy piece of crap to come into contact with me, but all I heard was wolf whistles and felt warm breath on my cheek, I opened my eyes.

"What. Are. You. Doing," I said.

"I'm getting my answer, that's what I'm doing," Ryeowook whispered.

"What answer?" I asked.

"Just now, in my room."

Oh. That answer.

"Well?"

"2 weeks, I'll give you an answer by then," I whispered back.

"Okay," he backed away from me and smeared that cake on my face.

"So, what should I answer him?" I asked, finishing my ice cream.

"Only one confessed to you?" Jaehyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean only one?"

"You really don't know?" Jaehyun leaned closer and I just shook my head, "as in, really, really have no idea?"

"I really have no idea! Just tell me already!" I hissed.

"Fine! Eunhyuk and Yesung also have a thing for you, it's only a matter of time before they confess as well."

"You're joking," I glared at her.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Jaehyun replied, pointing at herself.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Sungmin~" she sang. Hmm, so, now I have 3 members of Super Junior crazy over me? I don't know if it's something to be happy about or something I should start worrying about. I mean, have you seen those ELFs? They will kill you if you're within a kilometre radius of their beloved oppas. I certainly have no wish what so ever to die at an early age of 20.

 

A/N: I think I just gave a hint somewhere :3. If you look closely enough, you'll spot it. Here's the chapter, hope you liked it. xoxo