Chapter 1

Stay Strong, Stay Together!!

Finally I'm here...said Naeun.

Now I don't have to depend on them again.. Waahh Seoul is greattt!! Woaahh I'm hungry....

As Naeun was walking, she can see Seoul is full of bright future. She wanted to live here. Yes. As soon as she find a job, she will stay here. But then she stopped, "Where will I stay? How could I forget about that??!

She was wondering, wondering and wondering then she bumped onto someone.

"Mianhe.."

"Naeun?? Son Naeun??"

"Ehhh?? Yes I'm Son Naeun. How did you know me?" Naeun felt her hair stands.

"Hahhaha.. Then you must be Son Seung Hoon's daughter right?" the man said, he smiled.

"Yes. You're right.. but how?"

"I'm your father's friend, Kang ByungHee.. You must heard me from him. Aigoo?? What are you doing here alone in Seoul? Where's your aunt and uncle...?"

Naeun stammered, "I.. I.. come here alone.. I meannn.."

Mr. Kang lookes shock and asked," Don't tell me. You're run away from home?"

Naeun slowly nodded. And she faced on the ground. Then the rain suddenly fall from the sky.

"Aigoo it's raining.. come let's go to my house. It's raining.." said Mr. Kang looked up the sky and thoroughly opened his umbrella.

"B.. But..." Naeun felt hesitated to come along with the stranger she just knew.

"Don't worry, My wife knew you and she won't mind.."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, well.. Ain't she's pretty, dear??"

Mr. Kang flipped his towel and said, "Yeah. I agree. Our Seunghoon's daughter is growing.."

The woman who watched Naeun with a smile on her face was no other Mr. Kang's wife Yun Hee. She took Naeun's hand and rubbed her hand slowly like mother's rubbing her child's hand when the child is cold. Naeun smiled back at Yun Hee and nodded saying that she was okay.

"Naeun, what's the reason you're running away form home?" asked Mr. Kang. he seems serious enough.

"Err.. Umm.. I don't want to depend on them and I want to find a job.. Yes. A job."

"So you did'nt tell them huh? Well.. I've no choice but to call them to get you back," said Mr. Kang sighed and he took a phone with him, ready to press the button.

"No.. No.. No. Please, Mr. Kang! I plead on you. Please don't call them.." Naen cried and kneeled.

"Omo.." said Yun Hee.

"Naeun, I don't see why you have to do that. I know you don't want to burden them but you're still young to take care of yourself and living by yourself. All you need to do is study and then you can do whatever you plan to do." said Mr. Kang fiercely.

"Omo.. Dear, can you please just let this girl live here. Yahh?! Can you just help her? She's your friend's daughter!" said Yun Hee.

"I'm trying to help her here but she just won't listen.!!"

"Dear, dear.. listen to me! How about this? She doesn't have to find  a job here instead she's going to school here."

Naeun's jaw dropped and Mr. Kang stared her wife in disbelieve.

Yun Hee looked at her husband then Naeun. She went to Naeun and helped her to stand. She ran her finger to Naeun's hair, "Look, don't you owe her father, hubby? He's been helping you a lot hasn't he? This girl's father had been helping us a lot.. Don;'t you think this time we owe him??"

Mr. Kang silenced in a minute. Thinking deeply while Yun Hee and Naeun watched him. Then he looked at them smiled and hugged Naeun.

Naeun was stunned and couldn't say anything. Yun Hee beside her crying happily. Naeun is not sure what's goiing on but she knows that she's going to school in Seoul instead getiing a job.

 

 

 

Author's word:

Err.. Sorry for the boring chapter...