Memories start to fade away

Twilight Dawn

 

"Even love can make people die, you know. I can't explain anything about it. Memories make us vanish from day to day." 

 


 

"Can you move aside a little bit? I'm stucking here." 

            Sehun roll his eyes and start to move a little bit towards the car door when he thinks back, it useless if he still insist to move aside. Lay going to push him aside too.  He pull out his mp3 from his pocket and plug it inside his ears. Increasing the volume so he won't hear any of Kai or Lay whining beside him. 

   "Why it's hurt to love you that much? You promise to stay but you leave me hanging and gasping for air alone...Am I too annoyed till you do that to me? Am I just a plaything?" 

 

 Sehun pause the playlist. What was that? He turn his head beside to look at Kai if he talk to him just now. "Did you say something?" Kai frown. Lay shook his head, signalling that that's not him. 

  "Since when?" Kai said sternly. His eyes on Sehun face when his older brothers push the break suddenly, causing them to bump at the front seat. "What was that? I thought you can drive, hyung." 

  "Sorry boys. A cats try to cross the road earlier. Sudden break. Sorry. Everyone okay?" The rest nods. Including himself. Weird. I think someone was talking to me. Sehun turn his attention to the outsider. Boring taking control as soon Lay closes his eyes and sleep. Kai lay his head on the window and play with his phone. Angry birds. 

" that pig..." Sehun sigh. Kai with his usual curse habbits. Cursing the game when he can't proceed to the next level. His mind float back at the mansion. How can his face hanging on the wall there? And...Who's is he...Sehun spent all his hours blank out, staring at the outsider until they arrived at the airport. His parents already arrived since they went out earlier than them. Having Lay in their side is really troublesome. Especially when he not in the good mood. Everyone can be his target when he throw the pins in his bag away. I wonder why Tao decide to date that unicorn. He mumble slowly. 

 "Alrights. Let get going. Here your bags. Kajja." 

The latter shrug his shoulder and starts to follow the older man in front him. Lay already starts to nag when his clothes have a chocolate print on it because of Kai. Noisy. 

He turn his gaze away from the two when he eyes catch the familiar figure walking 5 steps away from him. The golden honey hairs, pinks lips that could attract many attentions and his beautiful face with the smile curve on it. It's suit the latter perfectly. Sehun eyes grew widen. That could not be. He was the boy that he been dreaming for this past three weeks.

Luhan. 

 

"I saw you checking out that kids. Did you know him?" Sehun blank. 

"What?..." Lay chuckle and tug his hands. "Nice taste huh?" Sehun give him a disgust look and walk father away. He stops in front the gate. Security check by the policer. He need to get his self back to real world. His minds blank. His eyes keep on staring at the boys beside him. Focus, Sehun...He said to himself and start to open a small steps inside the plane. 

 


His head spining. - He shook his heads, hoping that the dizziness will go away but it's keep on attacking his brain cells. His hands cold. He cough and massage his head when a pair of hands rub his back softly. 

"You okay? Want me to call for help?" His voice. He know that voice. It was the same voice when he listen to the mp3 hours ago. He confirm. But...How did the voice can echo all away long to him? "Sir...Are you okay? You look pale." 

"It's okay." Sehun give the boy beside him a smile, so he can understand that Sehun was okay. "Did I know you somewhere?" Great. You make him think you as a creeper. 

"I guess no. This is my first time here." Sehun nods, acting as he was understand what the latter told him. Impossible. His heart hiss. That boy. He look exactly the same and how could he don't know him? God. What have fate make me doing this time?

Sehun smiled. Making the latter stare weirdly. "I hope the plane won't make your brains...Errr...Upside down ?" 

"I'm fine. Thanks." Sehun bite his lower lips and turn his head away. Spending the rest of the flight with the silents and the dizzy things when the plane when up and down. Can the pilot make it under control? He seriously want to puke right now. Pleaseeee....He pled when slowly, his eyes start to close and a small snoring can be heard around him. 

"I'm sorry for his snoring." Lay whisper between the seat. Trying to have Luhan attention away from the window.

"It's okay. I'm fine with it. He always like that isn't him."