Last day at Beijing

Twilight Dawn

 

"Loving you forever can't be wrong." 

 


   

 


Froze-That’s all his mind can process now. The latter stood there, shaking when he saw the older body laying there emotionless on the cold floor. Probably hugging something that he resume as a box to his chest. His tears start to streaming down slowly when his eyes start to refresh his memory about the box in the older embrace. It’s been 4 years already but the box still with him except for it’s proper condition. It seem been burn by the big fire just now. The bed that he shared with the older was now broken. Turning everything to a dust and leaving just a remark to remember.
He move a jar closer to reach the older findex finger where the ring beautifully staring back at him. Beautiful as always. Yet, he stops his step when his mind start to paly back all the memories back then. An old memories that he already throw it from his mind as soon he said goodbye.
   Everything seem real in his eyes now. The way they first gaze meet with each other turn into a love amazed him so much. Why did he become so foolish before? It’s too late for him to bef for apology?
   “Lu…Please…I’m sorry. Please, wake up. I don’t meant to hurt you in such way. I’m being selfish…Please…Please…Don’t leave me hanging in this world alone.” His muscular hands hardly shaking the older body, hoping that the latter could wake up and smile at him like he use to do when the sun rises greet them every morning. His tears fall. Down to the older beautiful face. The latter pull the older into his embrace, removing the box and hugged the older fragile body. Crying endlessly.
Sticky notes.
   He turn his head and look at the box. It was the older favourite box. He bring it everywhere. He still remember it. Carefully, he pull the box closer and open the lid of the box. It’s was full with sticky notes and letter. Some of them are polaroid pictures and…A phone. He slide the unlock button and a message and the rest that been written to him but never been sent to him. Slowly, trying not to make the photo scratch, he pull it out to his eyes level and meet up with the beautiful face of his ex. Milky skins with all the perfect flaws on him. Sweet smiles curve in his lips when he said cheese and the last one, on how their fingers perfectly fit each other when intertwin. 
   The medics rush into the bedroom and run to Luhan so they can check on the chest rate. The latter hug the small frame inside his and kiss it for many times while praying so he could stay alive but no. The doctors shook his head and ask the rest to move the body inside the ambulance.

    He's gone. Forever and it was all his mistake for being a complete foolish. The sun rises, showing dawn already passing and now, he lose his angel for the rest of his life. 
   "Luhan....!!"


           

 

     Sehun from the bed as soon he woke up from the dream. Slowly, he turn his head beside and stare at the clock that ticking on the number two.' It's still early.' He pull his shirts and put it on to cover his bare chest before stood up, hanging against the wall for the support since his head still spining because of the wine. He scans every inch of his bedrooms to confirm himself that just now, it's only a weird dream that suddenly trap in his mind. He don't know anyone with the name Lu. Neither Luhan. Stupid. He curse under his breath and walk outside. 

 Raindrops and frog singing - That's all you can heard by now in the middle of the nights walking alone. Sehun massage his temple and went straight to the stairs when one of the bedroom attract his attention. It's don't look to be lock outside nor inside so the room are empty. When he was about to turn the tomb, a pair of hands poke both side of his wrist and causing him to yelp from his current posstions. 

      "What you doing? Plus, it just 2'o clock in the morning." Sehun sigh in frusted. He glance Kai a glare and walk away from the door but only to be heard.

      "Let's just sleep. We have a flight tomorrow." Sehun raise his eye brows and walk down to the kitchen to grab a can if soda. He still curious about the dream. It's already pass two weeks since he have the weird dream. The first time when he had the dream is after he knock down a shorter boy with a blonde hair at the airport by mistake. After that meeting, he start to have a blurry vision and a weird dreams everytime he sit alone or no focusing but flying his mind up to the sky. Imagine. 

        Do he know that he was the school president and it was impossible if he say no to him. Do he knows someone with Luhan name? He shook off the feeling and went back to his bedroom so he can tried to sleep again after the nightmare.

 


 

      "Good morning, Thehun." 

Kai smirk as he step inside the kitchen with his phone in his grip. "It's Sehun, ." He sat down apposite seat from Kai and make sure their distance are four inches apart. 

  "Now, now guys. No more fighting on the table. Sehun, put your phone away. Quick boys. The flight going to depart in one hours left. I don't want us to miss it." Both of the latter nods and start to eat their meals in peace. 

   Sehun grab his backpag and look around the room once again. 'Goodbye then, old rooms. I should be going to Korea now. I guess...I would come back again for visit.' He gently close the door and walk towards the corridor when the same door once again catch his attentions. Questions start to flow out from his mind about the room. He look around and quickly press the tomb and pull the door wider. Bingo! A bedroom but this one seem awful. With all the torn pictures and boxes. Burn matress. Dust everywhere. Is there any fire accident ever happen here? But...Why the others seem okay?

   "What you doi..-WOW. What the hell is this place?" Kai walk and stood beside Sehun. Glance at every inch of the room just like Sehun did.

   "I guess...This is a bedroom." 

   "Cool. But, we need to hurry. Let;s go. Bye cool creepy room. I can't wait to tell the rest once we arrived at the arrival gate soon. What do you think they will said?" Sehun sigh and took a last look at the bedroom. Wait. The bedroom just look the same in his dream. Yeah. It seem the same. He look around and saw the pictures of a party caremony where his face in the pictures. Smiling beside the angels. 

His face. 

Smiling widely while hugging the angels wirst beside him. Impossible. What is this meant? He close the door and run downstairs where his mother shout at him to quickly went into the taxi with Kai and Lay while the older on the other taxi. 

Did he dreaming or what...If he was dreaming. It's was the worse dream ever and he want to wake up from his bed right away. The last day at Beijing really leave him with unanswer questions in his mind. 


 

So, how the chapter went? I hope there's aren't any mistakes there. ;-; Please give me your comments about this. I really hope to hear from you guys soon.

Credit to the owner of the tumblr : tumblr@hunhanhere