Chapter 9

Love me Please...[LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minzy already went home but her idea keeps replaying on Dara’s mind. The idea is very tempting, she wanted to see him again .  She wants to prove to him that she is not the girl he thinks she is. She is not a like  how he judge her.

 

 

 

“ Choi Seunghyun you will be mine” Dara said

 

 

The following morning Dara told her parents that she will  apply to Choi’s company . Her father object because they have their own company to run and that she will be great help for the company . But they saw her eagerness to apply to other company. She told them that she wants to prove that she can make it big even without the help of her parents. That once she has her own name, she will accept her responsibility in their own company. She doesn’t want to  have a position because she is the owner’s daughter. Like her motto , what “Dara wants Dara gets” she was able to persuade her parents.

 

Then she send her CV to Minzy and after a day she received a call from the HR Department , she has an scheduled meeting with the  HR Manager the following day.

 

 

 

She went to Choi’s company for her scheduled interview , she came 30minutes  before the scheduled interview.  She is wearing a black corporate suit with lace red inner blouse. It really looks good on her, like she was a fashion model.  When she arrived at the company building she went to the receptionist.

 

 

“ Good morning “ the receptionist greeted her

 

 

“ Good morning , I just want to ask where can I find the HR Department . I’m Ms. Sandara Park and I have a  scheduled interviewed with Ms. Lee. ” Dara said

 

 

“Ms. Park our HR Department is located at the 10th floor.  Ms. Lee’s secretary will be there to assist you “ the receptionist said

 

 

“ Thank you very much” she said and  walk her way to the elevator . She could hear them whispering behind her back.

 

 

“She is so beautiful and very y , are sure she is just an applicant?” the other staff said

 

 

“ Yes, that’s what she said . You are right she is really beautiful even with her heavy make –up “ the receptionist agreed.

 

 

Dara shrugged and went to the elevator  . She saw how the other employees look on her like she is the owner of the building. She never thought that  her personality is that intimidating . 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter