Business Trip ir start if something? The

Love me Please...[LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was busy  talking  and preparing her staff with last minute details about  their assignments    before they   leave tomorrow   preparing the place before she and Seunghyun followed on weekend in Busan.    Speaking of   Seunghyun  she doesn't know why he suddenly  wants to visit the place personally and with her  as chaperon.  She knows that he doesn't  like her , she is very much aware of that. Then all of a  sudden she heard a loud knock on her office.

 

 

"Hi unnie" minzy   greeted her

 

 

"hi minzy,  come in" she saiD

 

" I heard   that you    and  my brother  will  go in a road trip  this weekend " she mischievously smile at her

 

 

"Dont you dare give me that look.  Its a business  trip my dear sorry to burst  your  bubble." she smiled

 

"well anything could happen you know" 

 

 

"hahahahha,  its purely business . You  know how he hates my kind of girl. " she bitterly said

 

 

"unnie,  im very sure that he  likes you.  Trust me,  i know my brother  so well " she said

 

 

"hahahha whatever minzy.   I asked your brother if you could  join us but Your brother  said you will represent  the company in Japan.  So proud of you. "

 

 

"yeah right,  he  really wants to get rid of me this weekend" she mumbled

 

 

"what? " she didnnt hear what she said. 

 

 

"nothing unnie.  Sorry cant join. You this weekend.  But hope you two enjoy the weekend" she wink at Dara. 

 

 

"hahaha yeah right..   I might as well. Seduce him right? 

 

"go unnie"

 

 

"just kidding " Dara laughed

 

 

×**************

 

Uts friday,  Seunghyun informed Dara that she can go home after  lunch so she can prepare her things and  he will just  go to their mansion to fetch her.   So she went home  and since she already pack her things she just took a nap    . When she woke  up she decided  to have a relaxing bubble bath in her bath tub. She  really likes strawberry  champagne  sent of Victoria  secret.  After that she wore a simple black  short  and an off shoulder Red blouse  which shows her milky skin.  She is not tryin to. Impress or seduce him,  thats really how she dress when she goes in a road trip.  She likes comfortable  clothes.  She applied  her starwberry champagne lotion and perfume.  When she is on road trip she never  wears heavy makeup.  She just like to apply powder  and lipgloss . 

 

"Dara,  Mr.  Choi is here to fetch you. " her nanny said as she knocked on. Her room. 

 

 

"ill  be there  in a minute nana" she said. 

 

 

Seunghyun is in the living room.,  waiting for Dara to come down.  Her nann informed him that she will. Go down soon. 

 

 

"she'll be herw in a minute  Mr.. choi, please have some. Drinks"

 

 

"thank you" he replied.  He.is reading some thing in. His email. When he heard her speak.  

 

 

"sorry  sir if I keep you waiting"

 

"It's................ok " his jaw dropped  when he saw her. Its like he saw an angel in front of her.  He can't  take his eyes. Off to her milky legs.  Her face bare of heavy.makeup is so beautiful. 

 

 

"let's  go? " she asked

 

 

" neh"

 

 

When they went to his car,  he opened the door of the front seat for her. 

 

 

"thank you" she said

 

 

The first 30 minutes of their  trip no one dares to speak.  But Seunghyun  decided to break the silence by asking her. 

 

 

"ahm did you eat early dinner? " he asked

 

 

"aniyo,   i took a power  nap when i got home.  When I woke up its almost time and i only have enough time to prepare before you came sir"

 

 

"you didnt have your lunch? 

 

 

"no,  but ut ok because i had my breakfast just before  lunch sir " she said. 

 

" we'll stop at the nearest resto,  since well  have a long .trip.  you need to eat i don't  want to bring you  to the hospital because you fainted out of starvati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter