NAH!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

Tent: WooTeuk

The two was already on a sleeping position but can’t seem to fall asleep

“Hey WooYoung...” Leeteuk called him looking at the tent’s ceiling.

“Deh?” WooYoung replied.

“I’m happy for you and IU...” he said.

WooYoung was surprised but then he felt good for his silent type best friend said that to him. “Komawo...”

Leeteuk smiled and asked, “How does it feel to be a lover boy?”

Once again WooYoung was a bit surprised why Leeteuk was asking those questions...

WooYoung looked at him curiously and asked, “Why are you asking?”

“Yah! I asked you first!” Leeteuk said irritatedly....

WooYoung smirked and said, “It feels like you are a very important person to that person you really love... I feel happy whenever I go home because I know that my girlfriend is waiting for me... lastly... I feel complete”

Leeteuk nodded and asked once more... “How did you know that IU’s the girl for you?”

WooYoung smiled widely upon hearing IU’s name... “I know that it’s her because whenever I’m with the other girls, my mind keeps on searchin for her... I can’t concentrate whenever I have dates because I keep on thinking about her... I feel relaxed when I’m with her... and after school, all I want to do is go home because I know that I’ll be with her there...”

Neh... I feel that way with Taeyeon too... but... is that really love?

Leeteuk smirked, “did you ever ask yourself if she wants to stay at that dorm with you?”

“Hey you!” WooYoung glared at him... “Look who’s talking... you... did you ever ask yourself if Taeyeon wants to go home at your dorm... with a demonic silent type guy like you...”

Leeteuk stopped and tilted his head... “She has no choice... she’s taking that dorm...”

WooYoung went closer to leeteuk, “Teuk... have you ever felt something weird with you whenever someone is beside you and that someone really changed your world?”

“deh...” Leeteuk agreed and WooYoung smiled with his response

 “Then that means you’re in love with that girl...” WooYyoung said...

“Nah!” Leteeuk said. “That’s not true... i feel the other weirdness... I feel something’s weird when I see that someone with other person... laughing with him and sometimes talking with him... sharing some personal stuffs with him too...”

WooYoung laughed hardly this time, “Yah! The more you should say that you’re in love with that girl... that’s called Jealousy bro... Jealousy may be a bad term but that’s a good term when you’re trying to know if you really love her...”

Leeteuk did not re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter