Chapter 2

B.A.P + Matoki

“…Is this some sort of prank?” Yongguk asked, backing up a little.

Shishimato sighed. “Well, you’re not technically you guys; we’re more like, compatibles. Like…alright we’re your Matoki’s!”

“What?”

“I’m the leader, Shishimato.”

Yongguk blinked. “…That explains the red hair and the mask around your neck.”

“Yes and that’s Tatsmato, Kekemato, Jokomato, Dadamato and baby Totomato.”

“I know but…what? Are you aliens or something?” Himchan asked this time.

“Not really.” Tats answered. “See, we’re more like…spirits. Spirits from another dimension similar to yours, that’s why we look a bit and are a bit alike. But don’t worry! We won’t cause any harm. We just…need a place to stay. After what happened last time, I don’t think we fit in this world.”

“…okay now this is just getting creepy.”

“You have to believe us.” Joko said, looking directly at Youngjae who was hiding behind Daehyun. “Here, I can even do this to prove we’re not enemies!” He snapped a finger and a rose popped out.

“That’s so cool!” Youngjae shouted, flinging away Yongguk’s arm before running towards Joko. “How’d you do that? Are you a magician too?”

Joko chuckled, his blonde bangs hitting his eyes. “Sorta, but much better looking and cooler.” He said proudly, laughing along with Youngjae.

 “Youngjae…”

“Himchan hyung, I think it’s alright to trust them.”

“Look, can we discuss this tomorrow morning?” The maknae finally spoke up. “I have school tomorrow and a big Español test. You too, Jongup hyung.”

“Right, but I thought we have a Spanish test.”

“…Español is Spanish.”

“Spanish for what?”

“…you know what, Junhong.” Himchan said. “You’re right, you and Jongup go back to bed. Get some rest alright, sweeties?”

The two nodded before heading off. “Wait!” Tatsmato shouted. “Can you please take Toto too? He’s pretty tired.”

Junhong smiled. “Sure!” He said, carefully receiving the sleeping Matoki and walking back to his bedroom.

“There. I left my baby with your maknae. Now do you trust us?”

Himchan looked at Yongguk and then back at Tats. “Of course.” He said. “You’d go so far even giving Toto just for us to trust you, I will.” Himchan said, and he turned to the leader. “Yongguk, come on. I know they’re not bad.”

The older boy sighed. He blinked at Shishi then back at Himchan. “Alright.” He said before leaning to Himchan’s ear. “But if something goes wrong, I’ll have to do something.”

Himchan smiled. He hugged the older boy before turning to Tats. “By the way, I love how you did your hair. It’s gorgeous.”

“No. You’re gorgeous.”

“No, you are.”

“No, you.”

“Oh stop it, you are.”

“You~”

Both Shishimato and Yongguk groaned before face palming themselves. They looked over at Youngjae and Jokomato who the yellow Matoki was showing the boy his magic tricks.

And Daehyun was fuming with jealousy at the side as Kekemato was taking pictures of Daehyun and cropping it with explosions coming out of his head.

“Look, I’m alright with you staying but…I gotta admit, we don’t have that much space.” Yongguk said, trying not to sound rude. He was a bit surprised when Shishi just smiled.

“It’s alright. We’re able to change back to our bunny forms and sleep on the sofa. Thank you a lot by the way.”

~

Junhong yawned early in the morning as he shut off his alarm. He looked over at Baby Totomato and was surprised the clock didn’t wake him up.

He got up and walked to the bathroom, getting out after fizing his hair and brushing his teeth. “Jongup hyung, wake up.” He said with a kick but no response from the elder.

Junhong sighed. “Oh my gosh. Is that a magical pony I see?”

“WHAT?! WHERE?!”

“I lied. Now that you’re up, get ready for school.”

“Aish, fine.”

After settling with a lot of hard work, Jongup sat down at the dining table where Junhong had already started eating his breakfast.

“You ready for the Spanish test, hyung?”

“I guess.”

“Wanna have a quick review?”

“Uh, sure.”

“Alright, we’ll have a spelling quiz. Youngjae hyung! Can you test us?”

“Sure!” Youngjae accepted, taking a study sheet from the maknae. “Your word, Jongup is—“

“Jongup! J-O-N-G-D-O-W-N. Jongup.”

“Uh, that isn’t your word, that’s your name…and you got it incorrect.”

“…I should’ve asked for a definition.”

“…you can’t past the Spanish test like this. I mean, did you even study about the nouns?” Junhong asked.

“Nouns? We’re on chapter 16 already.”

“Wah, what? We’re up to chapter 16? Since when did we get that far, I thought we were on 14, and I only know that because I put my gum on that page.”

Just then, there was a cry from Junhong’s bed. The maknae got up to his feet and ran to his room. He walked out carrying baby Toto.

“Gosh, what are we going to do? I don’t know where’s Tats.”

“Oh, he’s with Himchan umma at the salon. It’s going to be a while for them to come back. I’ll take care of him if you’d like.”

“Thanks hyung.” The maknae said, handing over the baby.

But just as Youngjae got a touch of Toto, he began crying again and clutched onto Junhong’s shirt. “Toto want Junnie.” He said, blinking Junhong.

“What? Hyung, what should I do? It’s not like I can take Toto to school.”

“Ah, just say you were assigned with a project about taking care of kids.”

“Oh cool! I never had that assignment before!”

“…Jongup…seriously?”

“What?”

“…nevermind. Junhong, hand over the baby, you and Jongup get to school.  I’m going to see if Shishi is still here.”

Youngjae quickly flashed out the room and headed upstairs. He opened the two oldest hyungs’ room and noticed that Yongguk and Shishimato were watching war movies. “Shishi, here’s your baby. The maknaes are off to school.”

The oldest Matoki nodded and slowly hugged the baby. He smiled and pinched his little nose, making Toto giggle. “Appa.”

“That’s right, I’m your appa.”

“We’re off to school!” Jongup and Junhong shouted, running out of their room with their bags.

But just when Junhong left, Toto began crying again. “Jun! Jun! Toto want Jun!” He begged with his legs and arms flinging around.

“Uh oh, this isn’t good. Youngjae! Where’s Himchan?!?”

“He’s off with Tats to the salon!”

“Shoot.” Yongguk muttered, he looked over to Shishi, who was trying his best to calm the baby down. “Hold on, I’ll call him.”

~

Meanwhile, Keke walked downstairs to the living room with Youngjae, Joko and Dada sitting on the couch. “Hey guys, did Daehyun wake up yet?”

The four stared at each other in silence until they busted into laughter.

“BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one, Keke.”

“LOL, I know right. That was funny.” He wiped away a tear from laughing too hard. “So what are you guys doing?”

“Joko’s showing me his magic tricks again and telling me jokes!”

“Yes because he thinks I’m funny.” Joko said, looking over at Keke with a victory smirk.

Keke scoffed. “Well someone has to.”

“Wah...touché.”

“Guys!” Daehyun shouted, walking downstairs with his messed up bed hair. “What is with all the noise? It’s the middle of the night!”

“…it’s 3 in the afternoon…and Jokomato is showing me his magic tricks!”

Daehyun groaned as he grabbed a small milk carton out of the fridge. “Oh, so that’s what you were doing? I thought you were putting on a tranquilize act with three dummies.”

“We’re back!!!” Himchan and Tatsmato suddenly shouted, throwing the door open. “Where’s Toto?”

“Right here.” Shishimato and Yongguk said in unison, walking out of their room with saliva and spit all over their hair.

Toto smiled as he waved his arms at Tats. “Umma!~” He cooed, giggling as he was passed on by Shishi.

“He cries when Junhong isn’t here.” Tats explain. “It’s obvious Toto is growing a liking to your maknae.”

“Hyungs! Jokomato and I are going out for a while, kay?” Youngjae asked, his eyes shining behind his blonde puffy hair.

“Sure, sweetie.” Himchan said. “Just come back before it gets late.”

With that, Daehyun watched in jealousy as Youngjae dragged Joko out the door. “You’re jealous~” Kekemato cooed, poking Daehyun’s cheek.

“Wah, no I’m not.”

“Liar~”

“I’m not lying.”

“Yepp, you’re jealous.”

“I’m not.”

“Who’s not?”

“I’m not.”

“Not what?”

“Jealous.”

“Who’s not jealous?”

“Me.”

“About?”

“Youngjae hanging out with Joko instead of me.”

“So you’re not jealous?”

“No I’m not.”

“Who’s not?”

“Me.”

“Who’s not jealous?”

“Not me!”

“…you just admitted you’re jealous.”

“…shoot.”

Kekemato chuckled in satisfactory as he watched Daehyun growl before going upstairs.

“Ew, get a room.” Daehyun said after noticing Shishi back hugging Tats as he was holding Toto.

“Daehyun, the whole revolves around love.” Shishi said, pinching Toto’s cheek. “If you had love you’d know how it would feel.”

“Yeah, so does money, how much will it cost for you to get out of my room so I can continue my nap.”

“Daehyun!” Himchan shouted, flicking Daehyun’s forehead. “Don’t be so rude!”

~

“Here, try this on.” Youngjae said, handing a black shirt to Joko. “I think black fits you, well, it’ll make your yellow hair better.”

“Why are we doing this again?”

“Because we can’t make you look suspicious. I mean, look what you you’re wearing.”

“But this is my good Joker pants. They match my mask.”

Youngjae blinked. “I know but…we have to make you look more casual.” He said, wiping away his blonde bangs (from the Warrior era). “And can’t you take off that clown makeup?”

“Alright fine, but you’ll regret it.” Jokomato said, taking off his face mask and showing his real skin.

Youngjae froze as he looked at his counterpart. He had fair skin, shining yellow eyes, and…he was just amazingly handsome. “What are you saying? You look fine.” Youngjae said, showing his rare eye smile.

He dragged a groaning Jokomato to the dressing room and threw some clothes at him. “Come out when you’re done~”

As Youngjae waited outside the room, fan girls suddenly appeared, swarming around him and asking ridiculous questions.

The boy was busy handing out autographs when Joko had finished changing and almost jumped at the sight. “Oh, hey Joko.” Youngjae nervously said, giving Jokomato an apologetic smile.

The Matoki just nodded with a blush until the girls were around him too. “Are they aliens too?” He mouthed to Youngjae after noticing they constant giggles and high pitch shouts as if they had no minds.

Youngjae giggled. He locked his arm with Jokomato’s before heading off. “Sorry, we’re kinda busy.” He said, dragging Joko off.

But the fan girls continued to chase after them, asking questions like, “Is he your boyfriend? He’s so adorable!”

They continued to run until they were cornered. “So, oppa, is that boy your boyfriend?” Some asked, others were disappointed and suicidal because they were just too hardcore DaeJae fans.

“W-What?! He’s not my boyfriend!” Youngjae squeaked with a blush , not noticing the other had blushed too. “He’s..he’s…he’s a childhood  friend!”

“Really, what’s his name?”

“Gosh you guys are stubborn.” Jokomato said. “My name is Jo---“

“ – hyun! Johyun, his name is Johyun.” Youngjae said, looking over at Jokomato.

“Johyun, really?” He mouthed.

“Oh just go with it!”

“Aw, you guys look adorable!” The fan girls squealed, oblivious to what just happened. “Can we take a picture of you guys? I’m totally going to ship the both of you!”

The other girls agreed, even Daejae shippers. “Please, please, please!!!” The girls begged before Jokomato gave a sigh and looked over to Youngjae.

“Fine! But if you guys make any rumors…I will leave B.A.P!”

“….NO NO NO!!! WE WON’T! WE PROMISE!!!”

Youngjae sighed. “Alright. Let’s get this over with.”

~

Daehyun sighed as he continued to flip through the channels, staring at the clock now and then. “Just stop staring it at.” He heard Kekemato say. “Youngjae’s not coming back any soon.”

“Wah, what are you saying? I’m not waiting for him…”

“Toto think Daehyun jealous.” Totomato said on Tats lap. Daehyun looked over at the pink bunny who pointed at Toto.

“He said it, not me.”

Daehyun groaned. “I’m not jea---“

“We’re back!” Jokomato suddenly shouted from the door.

Daehyun rushed to the yellow boy, frozen in front of him. “Yo, where’s Youngjae?”

“Don’t you mean, Princess Youngjae?” Joko corrected with a smile. Daehyun blinked as he watched Youngjae come out from behind Jokomato, their hands entwined.

The Pusan boy was shocked.

Youngjae was wearing a blonde wig, a girl’s blue top, a pale skirt with a loose girly belt and even makeup.

“Y-Youngjae?!”

The younger boy blushed as his hand clutched onto Joko’s sleeve, much to Daehyun’s concern. “I’m…I’m Jokomato’s girlfriend…”