Curiosity Killed The Kim

Curiosity Killed The Kim

Title:Curiosity Killed The Kim
Author: yohaly 
Pairing:HoMin
Rating:PG 13
Length: One-Shot
Genre:Crack
Summary:Sometimes getting in is harder than getting out.
A/N: Since everybody (not really?) was doing it, I might as well too :D

Steam filled the tiled bathroom as the hot water evaporated due to its own temperature. Jaejoong sighed and reach out, turning the faucet and turning off the overhead nozzle. He stepped out, at the same time reaching for his fluffy towel hanging near by, quickly wrapping it around his thin waist. Jaejoong reached for another towel, since hey, his hair is as important as any other part of his body. He's pretty sure no fan would like him with bad, tangled hair. God knew he would prefer going bald.

Quickly patting himself down and drying he dressed in fashionable grey sweats and no shirt. Jaejoong would like to glance at himself every time he passed a mirror. 'Vanity should have limits...' produced his saner part. He shrugged, it's not like it was his fault that he was drop dead gorgeous.

He passed the second mirror after getting out the bathroom and this time flexed his left bicep. Jaejoong worked really hard for these, not even hell would prevent him from showing them. At least to himself. While admiring himself he heard the faint groaning coming from the room directly next to said mirror that sported such a handsome reflection. A reflection that was frowning now. 

Jaejoong, being the curious cat (elephant?) that he is, planted his ear on the door. Keeping very quiet of course. The groaning could be heard clearly now and Jaejoong pursued his lips, wanting to know who it was on the other side of the intruding door. 

"Hyung, it's not going in..." the lead singer heard his youngest member scoff, sounding strained.

"Changmin-ah, it has to fit!" the second voice whined, now known as Yunho. 

"It's too small, I'm just going to rip it," huffed Changmin.

Jaejoong frown deepened and he bit his lower lip. What were those two doing? There shouldn't be anything that needed that much groaning and breathless gasps. 

"Your arms are just so big!" Changmin complained. 'His whole arm!?' Jaejoong thought with wide eyes and a mouth (y mouth) open wide in shock.

"Why don't we just take it off and try a new one? This one is too small," Yunho suggested with a big shuddering sigh. 

"Fine, but if they don't fit either we'll have to do without one," Min agreed. 

Jaejoong had enough of it and he knocked loudly on the door while opening it dramatically, making a big entrance. The sight that greeted him wasn't what he was expecting.

Yunho had his arms up in the air, a too small shirt covering his face and constricting his movements while Changmin had both of the ends of the sleeves in each hand, pulling them up without much success.

"Jaejoong-hyun! Thank Godness, come here and help, you!" Changmin order waving him over.

Jaejoong stood dumbfounded with eyes rounded in shock for the second time that night.

"...................whatever," he mumbled and walked back out towards his bathroom for a well deserved beauty sleep.