The decision

The life he had left on pause

 

Six boys were looking for their luggage on one of the conveyer belt of the airport. Dressed with glasses and caps, they were trying to be the most discreet as possible. They finally arrived. They were in Busan. But why ? Here is the answer…

 

       « BOYS ! »

       Three boys went out of the living-room and go to the kitchen whereas three others came from their rooms. They sat down and looked at the man who looked at them proudly :

-   Then… I have good news for you ! I know that you’ve worked hard and I… Junhong, stop eating and listen. He says on a desperate tone. These kids will show me of all the colors, he smiles.

The young man in question quickly swallowed the tomato which he was chewing.

-  Sorry hyung! He exclaimed.

 I was saying … As you worked hard, you obtain your … FIRST REAL HOLIDAYS! He shouted.

       The six men looked at him with big eyes and open mouth before jumping of joys. An explosion of shouts and laughter was here. The stress of all these months felt slowly…

- But, It would not be separated holidays . You are going to pass your holidays together. He whispered. Seeing the leader opening the mouth, he hurried to continue: You have to deepen your links. I mean, you have to strengthen your links outside the dormitory and without the cameras.

       After his ‘brothers’ protestations, Yongguk took the  :

-  How many  ? 

- About one month and a half. Oh ! I forgot to say that the first 4 days, You’ll come back to your home.

- HYUNG ! I definitely hate you Said Youngjae with a blazed face.

Me too. Zelo says while pouting.

-Whatever, where we gonna live ? Asked Jongup.

How say that… You gonna have to live in one of your hometown. Whose ? You decide.

 

       They all look at him with a lost face : WHY ?

- It’s TS… I cannot negociate this. Sorry I have to go. I don’t come back tonight BUT you not going outside! You go tomorrow. Goooood night ! Sang the manager while running to the door.

 

        The boys had spoken and had made their choice: They wouldn’t go to Yongguk’s since his parents lived in an apartment, they wouldn’t either go at Zelo’s because, with two brothers, there would not be enough room in his house. Despite Himchan’s protestations, they could not go to his home because he clearly said where he lived in a show (this is not true !). Jongup, living in Seoul, this would not be real holidays. They would not go to Youngjae’s since it was strictly forbidden to meet her little sister (this is not true > <) and there was Daehyun...

 

       Seeing all eyes on him, he just raised his head and agreed.

 

       But after called his parents, he came back to the living-room where all the members were looking at a movie. At this time, he announced to them that his parents cannot lodge them. Seeing their sad faces, Daehyun told them that they still would go to Busan.

 

They had looked him so strangely that it made Daehyun turned to red.

-  If we can’t go to your parents’, Where are we gonna go ? You don’t have two houses. Exclaims Himchan.

-  I know… But… I also know somebody who accept to lodge us.

-  It’s one of your friends ? asked Yongguk.

-  Yes Hyung. 

-  You called him ? He really says yes ?

-  It’s for that you’d spend so long in your room ? Asked Zelo.

-  Yeah. It’s my bestfriend in fact.

-  Ok ! Where does he live?

-  She lives 3 streets after my parents’. He answered.

-  SHE ? shouted Yongguk.

-  It’s my best friend. It’s a girl. We’re friend since 10. She’s very kind. She lived in a big house. There are enough rooms for all of us. We’ll not see her a lot and she’s ok. He says really fast.

       A big silence followed his words. And they talked, talked, and talked again. And Yongguk accepted. The boys were finally happy. And… They all wanted to know the life of Daehyun. This lovely boy was so mysterious…

 

After the 4 days spend to their respective families, all of them go to Seoul’s airport. They didn’t take the train: It was about one year that they were singers and everybody was recognized them. The plane was more secured. Their manager had wished them a good stay and had left, leaving 6 young men, the smile on the lips. And they’re arrived at Busan’s airport.… Now, they had to wait Daehyun’s bestfriend…

Dices were thrown… And there was no possible return …

 

 


 

Here I am ! 

First chapter online.. hope you like the chapter and next chapter, meet EunJung !