Chapter 25

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 25~

As the 2008 Dream Concert ended, SM Ent hold an urgent meeting in the morning. Everyone clearly knows this meeting was called out all of the sudden, subtly is due to response received by SNSD in Dream Concert. One year plus ago, they were stormed by feedback from the fans regarding Junsu and Ri In’s scandals. Now they are once again facing the horrible feedbacks by the netizen. But this time, the spotlight shone on these 9 girls. Many people out they were dissatisfied with the disrespectful manners of them towards the seniors and mostly were affected by the scandal created by leader, Taeyeon during the time in LA with Junsu. All the groups and solo artists seated in their respective seats, only Ri In is no where in sight.

“In this mean time, SNSD will have to hold on all the promotional activities and everything,” LSM said firmly, looking stern in expression. “The netizens have been bashing in forums and some even threaten that will attempt harming you all if any of you appears again. I can’t risk your life.”

“NO!” Taeyeon stood up from where she was, insisting, “Mr. Lee, you can’t stop all our activities. This will only allow Wonder Girls slips in, aren’t we doing fine all this while!”

It filled Junsu in surprise to see Taeyeon behaving in this manner. LSM rolled his eyes, “Have you all read those feedbacks and messages? They are threatening your life, don’t you scared?”

“We’re not scared!” she stands up for her other members. “It takes us almost a decade to be able to debut. We trained diligently all this while, yet we debuted later than a Chinese girl what’s the reason behind? Is it because you love her more than us? She was only an assistant…”

Before she could continues, LSM reached his hand across and slapped tightly on her face. It happened so fast that he didn’t realize it would hurt her. “Be conscious on what you’re saying!”

Turning over to see Junsu not having any intention on helping her but just lives in his bewilderment, Taeyeon wiped off her tears. “She’s not even here. An important meeting conducted by you, she’s not even here! Is that the thing impress you so much?!”

Her stubbornness never ends. LSM was about to flare up but just then, someone stormed in the room. It startled almost all the people in the conference room to see Ri In’s eyes redden; filled with tears.

“Uncle, I need to go Sichuan, now…” Ri In stammered with her hand holding on LSM’s arm, quivering in fear.

Sensing the intense in Ri In, CEO Kim promptly pulled her back, “Ri In, are you missing home again? Behave yourself; we’re in a middle of a meeting.”

Shrugged off his hands on her shoulders, Ri In whirled to confront CEO Kim. Her tears just can’t stop flowing out her eyes. “You know this all this while, aren’t you? I need to leave now or I’ll never be able to see her again.”

“Ri In, if you’re to leave now, do you think you’ll be able to release your album?” CEO Kim hinted.

Tightening her fists, she confronted, “If for that person I could let it go two years ago, what makes you think I wouldn’t sacrifice my career for my sister? She’s my sister!”

“Wait,” LSM averted his attention to Ri In, “Anything happen to…”

Not wasting anymore time, Ri In pulled him out from the conference room whilst explaining to him. “Li Xin was involved in the Sichuan earthquake. She’s now in the ICU needing a kidney and I might be suitable since I’m her sister…let’s go, I can’t be wasting anymore time.”

Holding on her shoulders, LSM was worried to see Ri In in a state of breaking down. No one could control her emotion right now. Coming out from the conference room, Hankyung pulled Ri In up from the floor, “I’ll go with you, nothing will happen!”

All of them leave each and everyone in the conference room in confusion. No one knows what exactly had happened. The atmosphere around was tensed. With LSM’s sudden firm decision for SNSD, it had already frightened them. Now that Ri In came in all of the sudden, on a verge of breaking down, questions gushing through their mind, especially Junsu.

-Sichuan, 2008-

“Li Xin,” Ri In ran towards the ICU ward not bothering whether she is allowed in entering.

“Miss Jang, you had finally come. Li Xin is in a crucial condition, if she doesn’t undergo kidney transplant operation immediately, she can’t be hanging any longer.” The doctor explained.

“What should I do right now?” Ri In shook on the doctor shoulder, back and forth. “Have Korea’s hospital send you all the report regarding the test? Am I suitable?”

She shook her head in disappointment, “I’m sorry to tell you that you’re not suitable for Li Xin. We’re now waiting for another donor, she have yet to reply us on whether or not to donates her husband’s kidney.”

“Waiting?” Ri In outraged by what the doctor said. She pushed against her arms, “Didn’t you say she can’t wait…”

“Calm down Li Yin,” Hankyung surrounded her with his arms, trying his best in consoling her. “Li Xin will be fine.”

-

Touching on her only sister’s face, her heart felt a stabbed by a knife. Ri In can’t hold back the tears in front Li Xin as she sees the bloody scars on her face. Looking at them from the huge mirror, LSM understands it ought not to leave her at this time but he has no choice.

“There’s something very urgent in US that needed me to be back, I’m leaving them two to you,” LSM placed his hand on Hankyung’s shoulder. “Whatever happens, call me.”

“I will look after them,” Hankyung assured. Pacing towards Ri In after wearing on the virus precautions attire, he held on her shoulder. “You need to be strong and overcome it with her.”

“It was my fault, I’m her only relative but I leave her all alone here. There was not a time that I’d spend longer than a week in accompanying her.” Ri In whimpered sadly. “Why is this world so unfair? She’s already a dumb person. She can’t even shout for help, I rather I’m the one lying on this bed!”

“Don’t be silly,” he pulled her over to lean her head on him. Caressing her hair whilst listening to each and every word of hers, all of the sudden, the equipment that shows the heartbeat of Li Xin produced some sound. On the next second, Ri In realized her sister can hardly breathe. “Doctor, call the doctor!” she shouted.

“You two have to go out, you’ll be hindering the doctor,” a nurse ushering them to leave the ICU. “Never mind, let her be,” the head nurse allowed.

The doctor used all sort of equipment in walking Li Xin, however, there were still no response from Li Xin. No matter how hard the doctor is pressing on her chest, her heartbeat just never comes back. They have no choice but to certify, she’s dead.

“I’m sorry, we have tried our best. When Li Xin was admitted into the hospital, her condition is not looking good…”

Ri In shoved off the doctor’s hand that intending to comfort her. She was burst in tears, “What’s the use of telling me those, go save her! She’s not dead yet!”

“Li Yin…” Hankyung tired his best in pulling her back.

-DBSK’s apartment, Korea, 2008-

“I wonder what had happened to Ri In,” Yoochun concerned, so does everyone in the living room. “She all of the sudden stormed into the conference room, it stunned me completely!” Jaejoong seated next to Yunho. “Junsu ah, you’re going out?” Yunho asked as he sees Junsu pacing towards the exit of the apartment.

A simple nod answered their question. “Yah…he’s really irritating me.” Changmin got up from his seat. “Ever since meeting, he have not mention a word about Ri In. Right, I know they are no longer a pair, but it doesn’t mean he can’t have a tinge of care for her.”

“And he even going out so often with Taeyeon,” Jaejoong exclaimed. “Can he really forget someone so easily?” patting on both his brother’s shoulder, Yunho looks on the brighter side. “Although, he did not say anything but the person who worried the most is him. He was too egoistic and to what happened between them, we have no right in meddling in it.” hearing the statement Yunho made, Yoochun have a sense of relief that there was someone in the group who think positively. It torture him so much that he can’t reveal to Junsu the exact pain Ri In’s feeling in having to sacrifice so much just for the sake of DBSK reputation.

-Ahnsan Korea, 2008-

Stretching forth both her arms while letting the breeze comforting her face, Taeyeon closed her eyes. “Do you know the reason why I brought you here?” she turned to see the speechless Junsu.

He shrugged with no intention on furthering with any questions, just waiting for her to continue. It saddens her, a little to see him with no interest knowing. “I wanted you to know my life in this village. There’s been so much sprung up to me lately. Let’s go for kayaking.”

“I don’t know and have no interest in kayaking.” Junsu refused directly.

Pouting her lips sadly, she pleads “Then what about take a ferry trip? It will be ending fast. I know it’s hard to have an unscheduled day for you and I’m being so unreasonable in filling your free time in this meaningless thing, but only once. For only once, please.”

Filling himself with guilt for what he had said, he reached for her pinkish cheek, “You know you don’t have to be like this for me. It was meaningful to you and you’re saying that because I detest it…”

“I know I’m not being myself,” Taeyeon squatted down with her hands holding on her head, eyes welling with tears. “Ever since the day I met you, I’ve lost my true self! You think I wanted this, I did not ask for this. My wish only loved you naively, pray for the day that you’ll love me in return.”

Pulling her up into his arms, he pecked on her forehead, “I’m sorry. I know loving me had filled you in pain. I’m really sorry.”

“I don’t want your apologize,” Taeyeon cried in his arms. “I just wanted you to say that you love me too, tell me that this isn’t a one sided love.”

The request from her had startled Junsu. Up to this second, he yet to have a firm answers. It was always a question that he has come to fear. He can’t say that he loves Taeyeon because to him, the feeling he has for her only something slightly more than liking. The relationship between them, he can no longer differentiate to whether he’s taking her as a comfort bag in replacing the hole in his heart nor does he really have a feeling more than liking for her. It has always been something he had perceived that one day he’ll be able to love her back.

“I won’t leave you alone for now…that’s the only thing I can promise.” Junsu whispered to her ear. It hurt her heart much enough by that frank reply of his.

-Li Xin’s Funeral, Sichuan, 2008-

“Have you seen Ri In around?” Hankyung asked Manager Min. “No. Would she be in the room having some rest?”

Searching around for almost half an hour, yet Ri In was seen in sight. As time passed swiftly fast, it filled Hankyung in fear. He continues in searching her and finally he found her in the isolated storeroom that filled with Li Xin belonging. Seeing the frail figure of hers, he step by step walked up to Ri In and he was about to query her just then, he sees the knife in her hold touching her left wrist.

“Are you crazy,” Hankyung shove her hand and the knife dropped out from her grasp. Using his handkerchief to wrap her bleeding wrist, “Li Yin, don’t be silly. You still have us. You’re not alone…don’t you do any silly things anymore…” he stammered.

Leaning against his chest, Ri In once again drenched her face with tears, “Han Geng ge, I don’t know how long could I still hold on. I can no longer withstand all these.” She grasped on his shirt, pain filling in her, “One after another had stormed me. First I lose my parents, and then I found someone that I considered the love of my life but I was forced to let it go. And now, even my sister are no longer a part of my life.” She shook her head in despair, “It’s meaningless for me to live such a life…”

“Li Yin, you got to look on the bright side as Li Xin won’t want to see you in this state. Be strong. There are many people out there who loves you very much, if you’re to kill yourself, how would they feel, how would I feel?” Hankyung secured her in his arms, pecking on her head, “You’re not alone. LSM, Manager Min and me, and everyone in SM, we’re just like your family.”

“Can I still move on?” Ri In cried. “I’m uncertain with why should still move on.”

“For Zhang Li Xin,” Hankyung pulled her up and shook her, “Do you think Li Xin will be happy seeing you in this mess? She might be watching over you somewhere far, do you want her see you giving up your life?”

“I’m sorry…” she fall her knees on floor, covering her face with both her palms.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
okay...ill stop for one week and will be back on the 6 oct...you all can check during that time bcos i might update if im free to go cc...
hope that you all will still stay with me...
i'll be back very soon...
bye guys...dont forget me as i'll still update...only a one week break...

chapter 26:

“I never know you stoop this low. Mr. Lee has a blissful family, if you think by being his mistress could earn you a better life,”

“Stop it, don’t you dare ruin his family. Having Hankyung, aren’t it more than enough. He’s rich enough to buy you everything you crave in this world.”

-

“Apparently, the recording of Ri In’s Korean album will have to wait…”

-

“Deceiving each and everyone that I’m studying but the fact I was filling my free time doing nothing! And now that’s what I get from you! Why didn’t you keep your promise?!”

“Since Ri In didn’t wants Junsu know about it,” Hankyung held on Yunho’s wrist, “Let this be a secret of hers that we need to keep.”

-

"I’m sorry, can we be friend."

“There’s not a time I said you’re not my friend. You was the one treated me as an enemy.”

“Jang Ri In, hwaiting,” Junsu smiled.

-

"Do you believe in me?” she eyed intently into Junsu’s eyes.

“I don’t see there’s any reason you won’t make use of a kid in order to get attention.”