Enough!

Changmin's Confession

''Back off you hoe!" Changmin yelled as he yanked his hyung's arm toward himself.

" off you man stealer!" JaeJoong jerked his lover's other arm toward his chest.

The two had been fighting over who Yunho was going to spend his time with for the past two hours nonstop. Changmin had gotten two tickets to go see the new Kills movie that he and his hyung have been talking about ever since they saw the epic trailer around a month ago while JaeJoong wanted to go to a newly built restaurant that was all the rage and only celebrities and important people where able to make reservations.

"Hyung and I have tickets to Kills today and we are going to be late!" The maknae kept pulling on Yunho's arm.

"Well I don't care! Yunho and I have reservations at Konohami tonight! I've wanted to go since it opened! So, let go!" Jae tugged as hard as he could nearly winning the tug of war.

"No, you let go!" Changmin used all his strength to win back his hyung; literally pulling him to his side practically making him fall off the chair he was sitting on.

"No, you!"

"No, YOU!"

Yunho sighed as he was being pulled from both directions. His head began to throb for the umpteenth time since the maknae declared war. Ever since Changmin confessed his undying love for him, Yunho had no peace whatsoever. 'This is ridiculous!' He gritted his teeth, his anger rising more by the second.

"ENOUGH!!" Yunho yanked his arms away from the two rivals as he took a couple of steps back leaving them quiet shocked. "You two are driving me insane!!" He pulled on his hair making him have an Einstein look.

"Well he started it! The little twerp should find his own damn person!" Jae replied giving Changmin a disgusted look.

"Who you calln' a little twerp you ing ?" Changmin shot back.

Jae scoffed crossing his arms. "Did you hear what he just called me?! I don't know why you ever picked up this trash off the street! I told you it was going to be a bad idea!"

Yunho pinched the bridge of his nose. "I said enough! Don't call Changmin trash! He is not trash and how many times have I told you that it was my decision and it doesn't concern you."

Changmin smirked and gave JaeJoong a smug look while Jae returned it with a death glare. "Come on hyung, let's go see the movie!" Changmin chimed as he hooked his arm with Yunho's. Just as he was about to head to the direction of the theater, he was stopped. He turned to face his hyung. "Come on hyung. We're going to be late if you don't move!" He tried to pull him toward the direction but Yunho being slightly stronger than his dongsaeng didn't budge.

"Changmin, I'm not going to the movies with you. At least not today. I made a promise to Jae that I would take him to the restaurant." Yunho unhooked their arms.

"But...we’ve been waiting forever..." Changmin's voice cracked a bit. He tried hard to not let it show that he was hurting; although it was useless.

Yunho sighed and turned to his lover. "Jae, could you go wait over there?" He motioned to the seats that were a few feet away from them.

Jae looked at him like he was crazy. "By myself?"

"Please love, it'll take a second." Yunho gave him a slight puppy dog look that always got to Jae.

"Ugh, fine. But I won't like it!" JaeJoong pouted and walked off to the empty seats.

Yunho smiled and chuckled lightly as he saw his lover storm off like a little kid. 'Cute.' He then turned his attention back to Changmin who was impatiently looking at the time.

"Hyung~ we are totally late! We missed it!" He whined. "But if we hurry now we could still buy the one that starts at 4:30!" He grabbed on to Yunho's arm like he did earlier, completely ignoring the previous statement his hyung had told him.

"Changmin. Changmin we need to talk." Yunho tried to get the maknae to stop pulling him and listen.

"We can talk after the movie."

'He is so stubborn.' Yunho yanked his hand away. "This has got to stop." He looked directly into Changmin's eyes.

"What has?" Changmin tilted his head confused.

"This. You're feelings for me. It has to stop."

Changmin was taken aback at his words. "Hyung-" He tried to reach for his hand but Yunho moved away. It only made him hurt more.

"I'm sorry Changmin but as I already told you before. I'm with Jae. I love Jae and there is nothing you can do that can change that." Yunho's tone changed to a softer almost sympathetic one.

Changmin began to tear up. He didn't want to hear it. "I'm not listening!" He quickly placed his hands over his ears to block those words he didn't want to hear.

"Changmin. Changmin don't cover your ears. Listen to me. I know it's hard but it’s the truth.You think that you are in love with me but you aren’t. You should go out with people your own age and I guarantee that you will forget these feelings you think you have for me." Yunho removed Changmin's hands, holding them by the wrist so the maknae wouldn't be able to run away.

"NO! I don't want to hear it! Let me go!" Changmin struggled to get free.

"Lower your voice. You’re causing a scene." Yunho sighed when the maknae refused to listen to him. "Changmin you are acting like a spoiled brat. Enough!" Changmin's eyes widen. He felt the stinging grow on his cheek. 'He hit me...Hyung hit me...'

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." Yunho apologized as quickly as he realized what he did. "Are you okay?" He stepped a bit closer to check Changmin's cheek.

"Get away from me!" Changmin backed away; eyes filled with tears and fright.

"Changmin. I'm sorry." Yunho tried to touch his cheek but Changmin slapped it away and ran out of the building. People were staring at the commotion the two caused.

"There's nothing to see here people! Go on with your dull lives!" JaeJoong came along shooshing everyone away. "Yunho, I'm quite surprised at you. I never knew you had it in you to hit him. It's kind of a turn on." A devilish smirk spread across his lips as he wrapped his arms around his lover's neck. "How about we forget dinner and go straight to desert? Hmm? I'm in the mood for chocolate." He Yunho's neck.

Somewhere in the city

'I can't believe hyung hit me again.' Changmin sat on a grimy floor hugging his knees as he replayed the fight the two of them had earlier. Subconsciously, Changmin brought his hand up to his hurt cheek. He couldn't stop the tears from coming. His heart was aching like crazy at the hurtful words the love of his life told him: 'I love Jae and there is nothing you can do that can change that.'

Changmin sighed out his sadness as he stared at the dirty ground before him. His thoughts were all focused on the love of his life; on the one person that he cared for the most that made him feel whole. The one he loved but sadly did not love him back.

Changmin let out another heavy sigh as he rested his forehead on top of his arms. Just within a couple of seconds after doing so, his phone went off: doue kimi wo suki ni natte shimatta n darou~ He looked at the name and face of the person who was calling-Yunho. Changmin pressed the side key to silence the phone and let it go to voicemail. He didn't feel like hearing his voice at the moment.

He stared at his cute little cellphone strap that hung by the upper left corner of his phone. It was a small, round little fury creature that looked like a squirrel. His thoughts went to the day he received it. After a serious battle between several other rivals, Yunho and his gang celebrated their victory by going to their favorite hangout Peter Piper Pizza. Changmin thought it was strange and pretty hilarious that a group of men, gang members’ no less, sought out a place that was virtually based for kids to be their ultimate choice for a hangout; however, as he got to know these men, it made complete sense to him.

He remembered when Yunho was being cheered on by s to beat the completely rigged game-The Claw Machine. There were so many different kinds of prizes that the members were backseat driving Yunho to choose a different one each time. Annoyed, Yunho just slammed the 'catch' button and waited to see if he got something. To his delight he did; however it was a very puny one.

The members cheered their leader as Yunho retrieved the small prize.

"It's a keychain. How cute!" Ryewook beamed as he stared at the little prize.

"It's not a keychain you idiot, it's obviously a cellphone strap." Sungmin rolled his eyes.

Ryewook huffed a bit at 's remark. "Well whatever. Say Yunho, are you going to want that?"

Yunho looked at the prize and shook his head. "Nah, I'm too manly to be seen caring this girly crap."

"Can I have it?!" Ryewook asked with hopes. He really liked cute things. Ever since he was little, Ryewook was always fascinated with girl stuff which caused him to be severely bullied in school.

Yunho thought for a moment but shook his head. "Sorry bro, no can do."

ed pouted and put on his sad face. "Why not. You said you didn't want it."

"Because I had already decided to give it to someone else." He turned his attention to the maknae and smiled. "Here you go Changmin."

Changmin blinked slightly surprised. "You..you're giving it to me?"

Yunho nodded while Ryewook 'awed' in slight sadness. Changmin saw the look of disappoint in Ryewook hyung's face and felt bad for him. "I think it should go to Ryewook hyung. It seems that he really wants it."

Yunho slightly frowned but was replaced with a light smirk as he took the maknae's cell phone and quickly strapped on the little round squirrel. "There. Now doesn't that look cute." Changmin stared at the little trinket with a smile and nodded. "Neh. But why did you give it to me and not Ryewook hyung?"

"It's so you can have a piece of memory of the day we kicked and beat the Claw Machine."

Changmin smiled as he held his phone near to his heart. This was a memory he would definitely remember.

"Shim Changmin?" A sudden figure asked uncertain as he slightly bent down to see if it really was him.

Changmin slowly raised his head and met face-to-face with the person who called out his name.

The figure let out a smile of relief. "It is you! Good thing I found you otherwise I wouldn't have known what to do." Changmin blinked up at the other male tilting his head to one side in a confused manner.

"What are you talking about Seungri?" Lee Seunghyun (better known as Seungri) was the maknae of his own little group known as YG (Young Gangsters) which included four other male members and two female members. Although both of the maknaes' groups were in alliance with one another, the two never got around to hang out and do normal eighteen year old stuff (bashing people's skulls and sending warnings to your enemies did not exactly fall under the norm).

Seungri just smiled and whipped out two movie tickets in front of the other's face. Movie: Kills Start time: 5:30pm "I know how much you wanted to see this movie so I bought us tickets! Come on; get up before we are late!" He motioned for the boy to get up.

Changmin looked down again as his remembrance of the fight still lingered in his mind. "I don't want to go."

"Eh? Why not? Isn't this the movie you've wanted to go see since like forever?"

"...not anymore...." Changmin hugged his knees tighter trying to suppress the urge to cry in front of an ally.

Seungri frowned as he quietly took note of the pitiful state his comrade was in. He didn't like that somber look that he was giving off one bit. "Alright that's it. Get up." Seungri commanded.

"I said get up." When Changmin wouldn't budge, Seungri took matters into his own hands. He swiftly took hold of Changmin's phone that contained his precious cellphone strap.

Changmin quickly shot up and demanded his cellphone back.

"If you want it come and get it~" Seungri waved the phone in Changmin's face before he took off running.

Changmin growled and ran after him not caring if he ran over people in the process. "SEUNGRI YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK BEFORE I SERIOUSLY HURT YOU!" He yelled as he was gaining on the thief.

Seungri turned to face the other and stuck out his tongue at him. He was laughing and having fun before he noticed Changmin was gaining on him. "Oh !" Seungri turned back around picking up his pace but was abruptly tackled to the ground. People that were walking by stopped and watched in surprise.

"Give me my cellphone now!" Changmin sat on top of the other maknae trying to retrieve his personal belonging.

Seungri grunted as he hit the pavement but was quick enough to make sure that Changmin didn't get his phone back just yet. "Not until you agree to go and watch the movie with me."

"I already said I didn't want to go. Now give me my phone before I seriously hurt you." Changmin balled his fist into the front part of Seungri's shirt slightly picking him up from the pavement.

Seungri only smirked not fazed by the low empty threat his comrade placed. "I will once you agree to go to the movies with me. All it takes is a simple yes."

Changmin growled in annoyance but in the end agreed to go to the movies with him. Seungri smiled in victory as he gave back the phone. Changmin quickly took it and examined his precious cellphone strap to see if it was not damaged. He let out a sigh of relief when it was intact.

Seungri raised an eyebrow as he watched the other. "What's so special about the cellphone strap?"

Changmin placed his phone in his jeans pocket. "It was giving to me by a very special person. Now are we going to watch the movie or what?"

Seungri smiled and quickly grabbed Changmin's hand and sped off to the direction of the movie theater.

After the movies, the two maknaes’ headed to a nearby burger joint. “What do you want?” Seungri asked as he gazed at the menu in front of him.

“I’m fine. I don’t want anything.” Changmin replied with crossed arms standing beside the other.

“Are you sure? You didn’t even eat popcorn at the movie.” Seungri turned his attention to his friend eyeing him with slight concern. “Don’t you normally like to eat?”

“Are you saying that I’m a fatty?”

“No. I’m just saying that you love to eat food. Come on; I know you are hungry. Order something.”

“I said I was fine.” Just after saying that, Changmin’s stomach growled. He pretended to cough and lower his head in slight embarrassment.

Seungri giggled and turned his attention back to the cashier who was quietly waiting. “I’m sorry for the long wait we'll have a cheese burger with fries, a coke, and chocolate milk shake.”

Sitting down near a window, Seungri shoved the tray of food to Changmin. “Eat.”

Changmin blinked and stared at the food for a moment. “Eh? But I said-“

“It is a custom to eat the food that someone else bought for you. Now eat. Otherwise I’m going to take that cellphone strap of yours.”

“No! I’ll eat, I’ll eat.” Changmin quickly began to eat the delicious food.

Seungri chuckled as he won yet another victory. “Yah! I said to eat the food not stuff it down your throat! You’re going to choke!” He looked wide-eyed as he saw Changmin quickly shove food down his mouth.

Changmin stopped and gazed up at Seungri. “S-sorry. I guess I was hungry.” A light blush appeared on his face as he began to slowly chew his food.

‘Ah! He is so cute!’ Seungri thought as he gazed at the other with affection.

“Thanks for accompanying me today. I had a lot of fun.” Seungri eye smiled as he walked Changmin up to the front door.

“Not that I had a choice since you forced me too.” Changmin pouted slightly. “But anyway…thanks for taking my mind away for a moment.” He smiled lightly at the other.

The light smile that appeared on his face sent Seungri’s heart flying. ‘OMG he has such a cute smile!’ “Anytime. Text or call me when you want to do it again.” Seungri smiled once more before taking his leave.

Changmin entered the house quietly going up to his shared room. Right before opening the door, a hand was placed on his shoulder which made him turn around. His eyes met chocolate brown worried ones.

“Changmin. Are you okay? I called and texted you but you didn’t reply. I got worried. You should never run out like that.” Yunho scolded softly with a worry-filled tone.

Changmin sighed rolling his eyes slightly. He hated Yunho’s mother mode.

“Where have you been?”

“Nowhere. I’m going to bed.” Changmin turned back to open the door.

“Changmin.”

“Why does it matter to you where I was? You don’t care about me. You don’t…you don’t even love me. So don’t go acting all worried and what not.” Changmin voiced out.

Yunho was slightly taken aback by his maknae’s words. “I do care Min. You are like a little brother to me. Please don’t be mad.” He stepped closer to Changmin and hugged his back. “I was just worried that something might have happened to you.”

Changmin froze still when he felt Yunho’s warmth. He inhaled deeply. The smell of his favorite cologne and Yunho’s natural scent filled his nostrils. Just the smell sent Changmin over the edge.

Neither of them moved for a few seconds. “I was hanging out with Seungri.” Changmin quietly answered the previous question his leader asked.

“Panda boy? So you were with him. That’s a relief.”

Changmin raised an eyebrow as he turned to face his leader. “What?”

“Oh nothing.” Yunho smiled innocently. “Go to bed. It’s late. Night.” Yunho walked off disappearing into the dark leaving Changmin alone in front of his room.

He tippy-toed to his bed trying not to wake up his other hyung. As he reached his bed, Changmin took off his shirt dropping it to the floor and hopped into bed. His phone vibrated signaling a text message was received as soon as he closed his eyes.

I had fun today. I hope we can do it again. Sweet dreams MinMin.
ps MinMin is going to be my nickname for you :P Night
-Seungri is Osm-

Changmin smiled as he quickly replied back before drifting off to sleep.

Me too. Nighty nite RiRi :P
ps that’s a lame signature mine is better :P
*_VoldaMin Rulez_*


Ello~ sorry this is extermely late D: had writers block >.> and such. Hope you guys like it ^^

in case you were wondering, the light brown little round squrriel? lol is Changmin's cellphone strap. I think its the cutest thing ever! I want one!

-MinniMoon