Take Me Seriously!

Changmin's Confession

"Um...I - I..." Changmin fidgeted playing with his fingers; his eyes adverting quickly trying to muster up the courage to speak before his leader became annoyed. "I...um..."

"What is it Changmin? Are you feeling sick?" His leader spoke with concern as he felt Changmin's cheeks. Changmin instinctively smacked his leader's hand away from his face as he lowered his head trying to hide his light blush that appeared.

His leader blinked tilting his head to the side slightly confused at his maknae's actions.

Changmin began to second guess his plan; he couldn't bring up enough courage to tell his leader, his hyung how much he liked him; how much he loved him. He was afraid that his hyung would laugh at him or worse not take him seriously.

After a few seconds of silence, Changmin opened his mouth to speak, "Yunho hyung-" but was caught off by his leader's cell phone.

"Ah, sorry." Yunho answered the phone. "Hello? Ah, JaeJoong! What's up?"

Changmin breathed out a sigh and cringed at his leader saying HIS name. Kim JaeJoong. He didn't like that guy. He didn't trust him one bit but Yunho did with all his life. He didn't understand why Yunho hyung still talked to him. After what JaeJoong put him through, how hurt his leader was-it killed him to see his leader depressed, losing his will power to go on.

Changmin stole a few glances at Yunho. He was smiling brightly and laughed whole-heartedly. It killed Changmin knowing that someone else was making him happy-he was the only one to do it, no one else.

He silently tried to make his hyung hang up the phone but every time he tried, he would get Yunho's index finger signaling him to wait a minute. Changmin sighed getting annoyed (and jealous); he had enough. He took Yunho's phone and threw it across the hallway far from both of them.

Yunho looked at him slightly surprised but it quickly faded to a light annoyance. "Yah! Why did you do that?! What has gotten into you!" He was about to walk to get his phone when Changmin grabbed him by his forearms pushing him to the wall.

Yunho was shocked at how strong his youngest member was; seeing him look so cute and innocent with a smile on his face didn't bring any guess that he was that strong. Never underestimate someone by their looks is a wise phrase to keep in mind.

"Changmin, let go of me I need to get my phone." His leader spoke calmly but with authority.

Normally Changmin would comply to his leader's requests but this time he was being a rebel. "No."

"No? Are you defying your leader?"

"Yes. I'm not letting you go so you can call back that hoe!"

A loud 'SLAP' was heard throughout the hallway. Changmin's eyes watered a bit as he brought his hand to his cheek touching the stinging pain. This was the first time that Yunho had ever laid a hand on him.

"Don't you call him that."

"But he is a hoe!"

"Changmin!" Yunho glared a warning to his maknae ordering him to keep his mouth shut but evidently he kept on talking.

"Hyung, he isn't right for you! He hurt you! I don't understand why you would be back with him!"

Yunho sighed pinching the bridge of his nose; his annoyance growing more. "Exactly. You're too young to understand. When you fall for some you will get it." He lightly patted the youngest on the shoulder before taking a few steps. "I'm hungry, let's go eat."

Changmin tightened his fists refusing to move.

"Changmin?" His leader turned around to face him.

"I do understand. I understand how it feels to see someone you love and cherish love someone else. Seeing him laugh and smile and knowing you are not the cause of it." Yunho and Changmin met each other's gazes. "I do understand hyung."

Yunho stared at him for a moment before speaking in a soft almost realizing tone, "Changmin...I had no idea..." He walked up to the maknae wrapping his arms around him.

Changmin's heart rate increased as he hugged back; a smile spread across his lips. 'Finally.' He was happy that Yunho at last knew his true feelings; however, it was short lived.

"I'm so happy that you found someone! Why didn't you tell me!?"

Changmin pushed away from the hug in confusion. "What?"

"Who is it? Is it the boy who loves to eat chicken? He seems nice; although I'm not 100% sure how you two would get along, both of you really love to eat chicken. You guys would probably fight over the last piece! Haha."

Changmin stared at a laughing and excited leader. He sighed shaking his head. 'Damn.'

"Or is it the guy that collects pandas? He's cute and since he is from an allied group there is no need to worry about his safety! Well not as much." Yunho kept rambling on and on about the many different guys that his dearest dongsaeng might like but none of them were the right ones.

Changmin shook his head annoyed and tired. 'Can he really not tell?' "Hyung is dense."

"Eh? Why?" Yunho pouted a bit.

"Because he can't figure it out even though its obvious to everyone else."

Yunho blinked. "So...it's the panda boy? I knew it!"

Changmin shook his head again. "It's you! It's always been you!" He shouted finally reaching his limit.

"W-what?"

He sighed. "I was talking about you hyung. I'm...I'm in love with you. I've always been..." He trailed off feeling the atmosphere become stiff.

There was an awkward silence. Yunho tired to process what his maknae had just said. He suddenly let out a short, soft chuckle ruffling Changmin's hair. "That's a good one, you almost had me there. Now come on let's go eat."

Changmin felt like he was slammed with bricks; the love of his life laughed at him AND didn't take him seriously-the worst things possible! But he wasn't going to give up! He was going to make his 'dense' hyung understand that he should be taken seriously.

Changmin walked toward his prey, eyes never leaving Yunho's. Yunho became corned on another wall again. He looked at Changmin noticing the change in him.

"Um...Ch-Changmin...why are you looking at me like that?"

Changmin, being the lion, walked up to his scared and confused deer-leader, placing a hand on his cheek while his thumb caressed his lower lip softly. Yunho blinked surprised, still trying to grasp the situation fully.

'I wonder if hyung's lips are as soft as they seem~'

Changmin thought as he moved his face closer and closer to Yunho's. Yunho's eyes widen as he felt the maknae's lips on his. The sudden kiss was statue-shocking until Changmin sneakily slithered his hand down his chest going lower gently squeezing him. Yunho gasped and instinctively shoved Changmin away from him; his expression was far from happy.

"Shim Changmin, what has gotten into you all of a sudden?! You know better than that! I didn't teach you to be harassing and playing with people like that!"

Changmin rolled his eyes ignoring his hyung. He hated it when Yunho went all mother mode on him; made him feel like a child. He gripped his hyung's front part of his shirt bringing him forward planting a hard kiss on his lips to shut him up.

He tighten his grip on the shirt not letting his prey to be able to escape his grasp as he continued to kiss his leader but this time with more passion. He pushed Yunho back up against the wall and placed his knee in between Yunho's legs all while still attacking his lips.

Changmin smirked as he felt his leader slowly start to kiss back. 'Was that a moan I heard?'

Just as Changmin was snaking his hand underneath his hyung's shirt, a tune began to play. Yunho pried his face away from Changmin to see his phone going off like crazy. He tried to remove himself from the maknae and the wall but Changmin wasn't letting him.

"Changmin, let go."

He shook his head.

"Come on Changmin, enough playing around. I have to answer the phone!" Yunho was finally free from the youngest's grip ready to grab his phone until Changmin tackled him to the ground dropping the phone again.

"NO! I won't let you go back with him!"

"What? Changmin let go!"

Changmin shook his head as he hugged his hyung's waist tightly. Yunho sighed and tried to reach his phone but was too far to even touch it.

"Let go!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"No! I won't let you go with him! I'll kill him!"

"Changmin!"

"I can't take the pain anymore hyung! I can't! All my life I was picked on, bullied...I never thought that my existence was worth something until you showed up. You took me under your wing, taught me things that no one bothered to teach me. You cared for me...and I fell for you...hard..." Tears welled up in the maknae's eyes as he continued, "but you already had someone...I thought that if I couldn't have you as my lover then being your dongsaeng was better than nothing...but then that bastard hurt you." He gritted his teeth and balled his fists into Yunho's shirt. "From then on I decided that I would do anything to make you my lover."

Yunho was quiet; he didn't know what to say or he should say at that moment. Changmin quickly wiped his fallen tears and hovered up to face Yunho, his eyes still showing that determination he had earlier.

He leaned in slowly, his breathe caressing Yunho's lips and within seconds later planted a soft loved filled kiss. The kiss lasted only a couple of seconds but to Changmin it felt like an eternity.

He moved his lips to Yunho's ear, gently nipping his ear lobe. "I would do anything~" Changmin spoke in a surprisingly husky voice that emitted his lust for his hyung. 'I'll show you hyung just how much I love you~'

Next Day

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZZZ~

Yunho opened his eyes annoyingly looking for the culprit that was responsible for waking him up from his slumber.

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZZ~

He discovered that the irritating buzzing was coming from his phone. As he tried to reach for it, he felt a heavy pressure on his left arm. Looking down, he noticed a head and arms wrapped tightly on his arm sleeping so soundly with a smile evident on his lips.

Yunho blinked staring at the person for a moment trying to recollect the events of last night. As it dawned on him, Yunho's eyes widen in horror. He panicked as he noticed that Changmin and him were both , !

'How..?! How did I let this happen?!'

He mentally cursed himself as he managed to quietly sneak out of Changmin's grasp quickly putting his clothes back on.

Just as he was done pulling his shirt down, Changmin woke up. He looked up at his hyung and smiled widely at him.

"Morning hyung~!" It was obvious that he had no regret of last night's actions at all- in fact he would love to do it again and again forever.

Yunho looked away as the maknae sat up exposing his self. "Put some clothes on." He said as he walked to pick up his poor phone that was thrown. As Changmin nodded and complied to his leader's order, Yunho scanned his phone to see a bunch of unread text messages and missed phone calls.

"Aish, we're late." He said breathing out as he looked at the time on his phone.

"Late for what hyung?" Changmin came up beside him fully clothed and happy as ever.

Yunho looked at him before walking out of the hallway, "for a meeting. Let's go."

As they entered their hang out, the rest of the group was already waiting for their leader to begin the meeting.

"It's about time!" Yoochun said impatiently sitting on the couch with a man sitting on top of him.

"You know how long we have been waiting for you hyung? You never answered any of our messages or calls. Why?" Junsu asked as he squished Yoochun when he shifted for a comfier position.

"Watch it Su, your heavy."

"Your face is heavy!" Junsu rebutted.

"Sorry guys, something....came up..." Yunho replied to 's earlier question as he stood with his maknae close by his side.

The boys raised an eye brow at him.

"What came up?" Sungmin asked who sat on the arm chair.

"None of your concern. Now what do you got on them?" The leader quickly changed the subject hoping that they won't ask about it.

"Well, they haven't made any moves yet, they are still on the down low." Replied Ryewook who stood by Sungmin not looking up from a book.

"Who cares about them, I want to know where you two were last night." Yoochun asked looking at the two people in front of him. He noticed that the maknae was biting his lip trying to hide the smile that was spreading across his lips but failed.

"It's none of your damn business now is it Yoochun." Yunho stated giving him a warning to quite talking but of course being the groups lazy rebel, he kept on talking (maybe this is where Changmin got his attitude from the other day).

"Oooh~ looks like leader is keeping a secret from us. Must be something big if he won't say~" Yoochun pushed Junsu off of him, got up, and strolled down towards the happy maknae and nervous leader.

He leaned in looking at Changmin in the eyes, as if he could see into them. A sly smirk spread across his lips as he looked at Yunho with a knowing expression. "Well, well it looks like this two here, were busy getting it on last night! Tell us hyung did you him raw?"

"YOOCHUN!" Yunho yelled loudly with a slight red face causing the other's to burst out into laughter.

"So it is true!! It's about time to." Yoochun causally walked back to his previous spot with a satisfactory smirk planted on his face.

"Ani! It's not like that!" Changmin shook his head. "I ed hyung raw~!" He pointed to himself, a wide and proud smile on his face which caused everyone to roar in laughter and cheer.

"CHANGMIN!!" Yunho shouted looking at his maknae. His face was as red as a tomato whether it was from embarrassment or anger.

"It's okay hyung, everyone knows my love for you."

Yunho rubbed his temples trying to calm himself and not go bizerk and kill all s. "Enough talking about this, we still need a lot more things to discuss."

"Forget about that! This is way more interesting! So, Changmin tell us all the dirty details!" Donghae chirped in excitedly. "And don't leave out any details!"

"YAH! LISTEN TO YOUR LEADER! IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW YOU ALL ARE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME DEAD!"

"SHUT UP! WE ARE TRYING TO LISTEN!" Yoochun yelled back at his leader.

Yunho sighed rubbing his temples once more. He had been defeated. He sat down, his back against the wall and waited until the embarrassment was over. 'Why me? Of all things, why? Aish, they are so dead.'

After a while, Yunho felt two warm arms around his waist and a head on his shoulder. He looked up to see the maknae.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you hyung." He spoke softly not looking directly at his leader's eyes. "It wasn't my intention to do so. I was just so happy. I got carried away. Mian."

Yunho sighed again and ruffled the boy's hair. Although he was angry that he was embarrassed in front of s and that the whole incident actually happened, he couldn't bring himself to be mad at his maknae. He cared for him like a younger brother nothing more. He was just worried on how he was going to let the poor boy down gently.

Changmin smiled as his hyung ruffled his hair. He snuggled closer to his leader taking in his scent-a masculine scent that drove the maknae wild.

"I love you hyung." Changmin quietly said before drifting off to sleep.