Author's Note to You

We had it backwards

 

Dear you

 

Your love for my writings have frankly made me cry. I never realised that my creations are so loved. 

When I decided to jump off the wonkyu ship, I never thought that I will be met with so much outcry.

I was asked again and again why I am abandoning wonkyu so I decided to write the reason down here once and for all.

 

I am a Kyu stan. Everything I do, I do it for him. Shipping Kyu with Siwon was simply because Siwon treated my bb with so much tenderness. But lately, well maybe not so lately, since Siwon did a disappearing act last year, he is really getting on my nerves. The last thing I want to see is my precious bb portrayed as a needy lovelorn idiot waiting for someone who is just touching him all over because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

So I decided to remove the remaining unfinished stories to avoid someone finding them in the future and wondering why the author has abandoned Kyu at his most needy.

 

And I am not giving my fics out for adoption either because every plot is painstakingly thought up by me, call me selfish if you wish.

 

Lastly, I am really really really moved by all your love for my writings, so much so that I actually had a change of mind. I will not delete this fic, but I will friend-lock it. I figured everyone on my 'friends' list would by now know about this incident, so I do not have to explain myself again. I will lock this in 24 hours so send in your friend's request if you like to be able to re-read this in future.

 

And last lastly, I will continue with 'Guns & Roses'. Don't ask me why, it will become apparent to you when the time comes.