Hello Baby?!?

Just dreams

8/21/12


I was walking on a mall when I saw 7 familiar figures looking on a pink wall. They were all wearing white shirt and pastel-colored pants with matching backpacks. I thought it's Infinite but I quickly shook my head.

It's impossible for Infinite to stroll around the mall since they are idols and their managers were very strict enough to allow them, not unless they have a show or a fanmeet ...

"Aishhh, this is the result of watching too much Infinite shows..." I rubbed my forehead after thinking about what I did last night. I watched Sesame Player's 6 episodes in one seating last night. Why did I do that? I want to know more about Infinite because I'm a new Inspirit... I continued walking and suddenly, a kid hugged my left leg. 

"Umma~ Umma~" The kid said. "Huh? Umma?" I was confused because... Why does a kid that I don't know will say that I'm its mother? Then two cameraman and a good-looking ahjusshi approached me. "Congratulations, Miss. You are now the chosen mother for Hello Baby's new season!" The ahjusshi said. "Ehh?!" That's what I managed to say.

"And today, you are going to meet the appas of this girl." This girl... this girl... That word keeps on echoing on my mind. I was LITERALLY confused about what's happening. I was just strolling around the mall all alone and I suddenly got into Hello Baby... Oh gosh...

"Umma! Let's go meet appas!" The cute kid said. "Appas?" I asked, still confused. "Here's a clue about her fathers' identity." The ahjusshi nicely said and handed me a pink envelope. I quickly opened it and saw a drawing. Not just any drawing, it's an... INFINITY SIGN?! Could it be--?! This 'infinity sign' has seven rainbow colors patches at the left side. I think I've seen these colors... I looked down at the kid, who is innocently batting her eyes on me. "I want to see appas now..." The kid cutely pouted. "I know where your appas are~" I winked at her.

-----

I am now walking with this cute girl, holding on my fingers like I was really her mother... I felt a tug in my hands, so I looked down at her. "Umma, can you carry me?" "S-sure.." I carefully lift her up and continued to walk. Once we arrived at the area, I scanned the whole place and tried to find the pink wall I've saw recently. When I found the target, I smiled and hurriedly walked towards it. While walking, I saw the boy wearing the indigo-colored pants turn around.

I can't believe it... I'm seeing Lee Sungjong in front of me... He suddenly screamed when he saw us, and ran towards our way. He greeted us with a tight hug, and smiled. "Are you going to be part of the show with us?" He asked. I slowly nodded and said shyly, "I-I g-guess.."

"Waaaah! Daebak!" Sungjong gracefully clapped his hands and ran towards the others. He started shouting, "Hyungs! They're here!" 

The boys started to turn around and circled around me and the girl. "What's your name, pretty little girl?" Woohyun said with a smile. He is getting greasy now, I would say. "Yoon Seohye imnida." Seohye said. Gosh, she is soooo cute!

Woohyun looked at me and smiled. "And what is your name, my pretty lady?" I just stand there and stared at him, Woohyun is pretty handsome in person, he really is. "Eh?! Don't be so greasy to her, Woohyun-hyung!" That is obviously Myungsoo. "Yeah, hyung! She will be scared with you if you do that!" Sungyeol, my bias in Infinite, warily said and puts his arms around my shoulders. I swear, I'm feeling like I'm going to die just now. I told them my name in a formal way, since it's my first time meeting them...

"My, my... You look so cute when you do that!" Dongwoo pinched my cheeks really hard. "Please drop the honoriffics! We won't be needing that since we will be together for 5 weeks." Sunggyu said and smirked at me. Oh my gosh.

Then the ahjussi who followed our every step gave a pink envelope to Woohyun and read it out loud. "Hello Infinite! This is your first mission as dads! Now that you have the girl who will be Seohye's mom, you have to buy things for your house to live. Ask for the girl's assistance, she is expert in choosing! Fighting!" 

I just stared at the envelope, with my eyes wide like saucers. Me? Expert at choosing baby things?

"Well... I guess we should do it now." Myungsoo coolly said and carried Seohye and smiled. The others followed, and I just stood there, stunned. I didn't noticed that cameras were around me. Just then, Sungyeol and Sungjong ran back at me. "Are you not coming with us?" This made me snap from my thoughts. "U-uh... N-neh.." Sungjong flashed a smile and held my hand. "Kaja~!"

----

Right now we were in a grocery mart, still can't believe I'm with Infinite. Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungjong are with Seohye, while I have Woohyun, Sungyeol and Dongwoo with me. I kept my gaze at the way because if I look at the right, I will see Sungyeol, and in the left side, it's Woohyun. It's not that I don't want to see them, it's just that I am feeling uneasy because they were my biases and they were so effin' handsome!

Dongwoo pulled me to the cereal section. "Do you think this chocolate cereals is Seohye's favorite? Or this vanilla?" He asked. "I don't know, but if you ask me about what my favorite is between the two? I would choose chocolate." I joked, making him laugh. "So... Chocolates?" I nodded and giggled. "Yah, hyung! You're stealing her away from me!" I heard Sungyeol shout. Dongwoo just chuckled and pulled me. "He's so into this father thing... Such a choding."

----

After we buy some groceries, we ate at a restaurant. Giggles and laughter filled the room because of Infinite and Seohye. Seohye paused for a bit and looked at me, "Umma? Are you and appas married?" I was shocked at her question. I was about to speak until Sungyeol chimed in, "Yes, she's married to me! And we are your cute parents!" He said while putting his arms around me. "Aigoo!" They all chimed, making my face heat up.


this is actually my first entry on my dream journal and my first entry here. I'm still finding where I wrote the other entries lol