Practice with Sistar

Just dreams

8/22/12


"Denese-ah! Wake up!" I groaned as this person kept on shaking me. It's freaking 5 in the Sunday morning! I just wanted to have my beauty sleep and someone is ruining it. "Mom! I'm sleeping!" I mumbled and covered my face with the pillow that I'm hugging.

"Bwoh? Mom? Do I look like one?"

"Yes, it's because you are the leader!"

"Ya, Kim Dasom!"

"Sorry, unnie!"

Huh... K-kim Dasom? Of Sistar? I removed the pillow in my face and opened my eyes. I LITERALLY froze when I saw Sistar around me. "Oh gosh, you're awake at last!" Hyorin said.

"Don't be like that to her, unnie."

"Huh?!" I stood up and started to recollect everything. "Breakfast is ready, Denese-ah!" Dasom smiled at me. "C'mon girl~" Bora said and pulled me out of the bed.

----

I found myself in front of the dining table, and loud girls around me. "...Denese? Are you listening?" Hyorin said while waving her hands in front of my face. "Uhh... Ani.." I shook my head. "Aigoo... You want me to repeat it?" I slowly nodded and had a sip on my glass of milk. "As I was saying, today is the start of the practice for the school performance, which Denese and her cover group will be part of." Hyorin-unnie smiled at me. "I'm so excited to perform with her cover group!" Soyu-unnie said. "What are the songs to be performed?" I asked. "Remix of our songs, Alone and Loving U."

"Unnie, I didn't taught them the steps of Loving U yet!" I said, while pouting. "No need, Bora and Dasom will take care of it."

I find myself smiling... 


actually, the second entry I wrote on the notebook was pretty short, more like 19 words? I just stated that Dasom waked me up, we ate together and we practiced together. I'm such a weird person lol