Girl's POV.

60 seconds is enough for this story.

I saw you today at the cafe.

It had been two months since I last saw you.

How are you? Have you decided to move on and study abroad for your photography dream? I  wish you all the best for your dream. Has life been good for you?

It is for me. I'm now working at the cafe we always went to as a part time worker. The pay is good and the boss treated me well. 

I guess you knew about my job since I saw you yesterday at the cafe.

You haven't changed a bit. Still obsessed with the colour black. Black coat, black shoes and holding a black  umbrella. Don't make your life gloomy. Fill it with colours.

I didn't know it was you. Until I tapped a customer who is about to leave, then he turned around. It was you. You left a ring on the table so I decided to give it to you. Seeing you standing infront of me, made me tear up. Both joy and sadness. Joy because it had been so long since I last saw you and I missed you. Sadness because memories flashes back. You gave me back the ring and walked off, some tears appearing in your eyes. I looked down at the ring. It was the promise ring you bought me! I hadn't realise that. 

Are you thinking about the past? Sometimes I do. But let's leave them behind? Bury our promises and leave them there? Let's move on?

I want you to know, what I had told you two months ago were lies. 

The sentence of "There is no reason, I just have no feelings anymore."

Are lies.

I saw it. The document you left on the coffee table. I'm sorry I took a look. Its just curiousity took over me. The document told you, you are invited overseas to study for photography. I'm glad you're having the chance but I'm sad because we're going to part.

I've seen you thinking for nights.

You want to chase your dream but you don't want to leave me?

I know. I'm selfish but I can't, this time. I can't stop you from chasing your dreams. I don't want you to give up just because of me. So I came up with a lie...

You must have hated me all these two months right?

I'm being so selfish, I'm sorry. Really sorry. 

I hope all the best for your career. Don't come and find me. Carry on with life. No matter what happens, I'll be supporting you.

From afar...

Myungsoo, thanks for the memories. I have never found a guy that loved me that much.

I still love you.