Only One

Only One

It was a comeback for one of SM's greatest artist, the international sensation, BoA. an album with the title [Only One], with great dance steps, catchy tunes but if you'd look at the lyrics, it's a really sad lovestory.

just a few hours left before having a comeback stage for her new album. she was inside the practice room with her partner in a special part of her dance routine, Yunho. both of them were getting into rhythm, sweats clinging onto their shirts and dripping on the wooden floor. she was lip-syncing her songs as it plays in the casette, since the tiredness had caught up and she was panting hard from hours of practice just to perfect the dance. whenever she's performing, she had to give her full 101% even in practices as to not disappoint the fans.

as soon as their part stops, they slumped on the side breathing heavily. BoA's head was ducked, while Yunho's was up, staring at the ceiling above them.

"Sunbae is really a great dancer." Yunho said in between breath.

"Geez. stop it with the honorifics Yunho-goon." BoA grinned at him.

"Aw, but isn't sunbae gonna get mad at me like you did to Eunhyuk?"

BoA laughe d. "Really. you're my best friend and now you're calling me sunbae?" then she shooks her head as she continued laughing off.

Yunho rolled his eyes to the corner where she is. seeing her laugh, being with her like this makes his heart flutter.

 

[He loved her.]

 

since the day they went out to drink together, knowing that she's not a person who's full of herself since she's been a great star.

"BoA is BoA on stage. Me is Me when I do normal things like eat and drink with my cute hoobaes."

he remembered how she cooed Changmin and pinched his cheeks. he laughed at the memory.

 

"Hey, what are you laughing about?" she asked as she comb her hair with her hands and looks into his eyes,

"Nothing. i just remembered some happy times."

"Eh?" then she laughs again, followed by Yunho.

the room was filled with their laughter. Yunho wanted to treasure this moment, even just for a few seconds...

 

"Oh, you guys are still here." Lyle, one of their choreographer, asked as he lean on the door frame.

BoA quickly stood up with her feet together. all prim and proper with a smile, a sweet smile that Yunho only sees when she's looking at the choreographer.

"Y-yeah..." look. she's even stuttering.

"Do you guys wanna hang out after your practice? my treat but you're richer so that should be your line." the tan-skinned choreographer grinned and making BoA blush under the yellow lit room. but of course, Lyle can't see and again, Yunho saw, making him jealous inside.

"Imma call the others. be ready in..." he looks at his wrist watch. "5 minutes, okay?" he said before leaving.

 

BoA slump back on the floor and blew a deep sigh. Yunho knows that she liked the choreographer since she had told him this when they were drinking. Yunho stood up and walks in front of her whose head was probbed down and face covered with her hair.

"let's go." he said. "Last round."

she looks up at him and smiled with her cheeks that has a tint of pink. she nodded and took his big hand that he had offered.

 

this time they were syncing perfectly, holding each other like puzzle that's perfectly fitted for each other. they repeated the step for 5 times until Lyle knocked again.

"Ready?" he asked with his head propped on the door.

"Yep!" BoA quickly stood up and hopped to where Lyle is, leaving Yunho who was lying on the floor breathing heavily.

"You commin'?" Lyle asked.

"Go ahead. i'll catch up." he said as he placed an arm over his eyes.

"Okay! don't be late! or we'll leave it on your tab." they walked off while laughing.

BoA's laughter was all he could hear. then he started laughing by himself and afterwards sighed and muttered,

"is it really this hard... falling in love with my sunbae?"

slowly, he stood up and walked towards the iPod where the speaker is connected. he scanned his playlist and saw the song that he wanted to play.

 

{If you feel burdened by me only looking at you, I will leave now

If my uncontrolable emotions have bothered you, I will back off now

I wondered if you might just fly away from my side
I couldn’t even rest for a day or breathe a sigh of relief
I didn’t know at all that these dumb obsessions of mine would hurt you

Just know before you go that I was the one man who loved you only
I was a stupid idiot who couldn’t even protect you because I was so foolish
You might suffer more and collapse if you stay by my side until the end

I did the right thing, someone who can free you will come to your side, will come to your side}

 

it was his and Changmin's music. he still remembers the choreo even after more than a year of its release. except he did a few additionals. he was imagining he's with his precious sunbae. dancing in front of her, trying to win her heart before she goes.

he spun, did some body waves and lastly, he jumped and landed on his knees which is so painful for anybody but nothing is painful to Yunho then than to see his beloved following another guy.

he was breathing deep and sweat dripping to his face then falling on the wooden floor of the dance studio.

 

her laughter was the only sound he could hear...

 


A/N:

okay. i feel like this oneshot is an epic fail. well... at least i completed something.

my first time making a YunBoa fic and a yunho/boa fic.

now i'm off~~~