Infomations

New Star Generation [Hiatus]

I put up the character infos again, as requested by 'Hana' :D

So that you guys wont get confuse.

 

Ahn Ji Ying

Age: 17 years old

Status: Newbie

Type: Singing, Dancing

Personality: On the first impression, people always think that she’s a cold person, because of her icy looks. But actually, she’s a very easy going and warm hearted person. Her smile will warm anyone’s heart. She’s a little bit bipolar though. There are times when she’s friendly and easygoing and sweet, but there are also times when she is quiet and cool. Her face is very versatile, meaning that she can change her look often. With little makeup, she looks like an angel. But adding think eyeliners, she can be a bad girl too. She can sometimes be mean when it comes to the things she said. She’s very straightforward and sometimes that’s a bad thing because people tend to think that her bluntness is rude. But actually she’s a very sweet girl who wants to have fun. When she’s with her members or friends, just let the party begin!  She’s the kind of girl who would keep her sadness inside herself whenever she has problems but if it comes to her friends, she’ll listen to them and give them advices, even though she has problem of her own, just like a mother.To her, music and her friends are everything. She gives people advices even though she has problems of her own. She’s a girl who is very passionate at singing and dancing.

Fun Facts:

- Does not like acting cute or be cute when it comes to dancing and singing or in real life.

- Has a tattoo shaped of a star on her back, meaning that she wants to become a star one day.

 

Likes: Singing and dancing, beaches, writing and compose songs, SHOPPING, helping friends with their clothes.

Dislikes: talking with squeaky voices, singing cute cuddly songs, being looked down upon

Trainee Background:Ji Ying wanted to focus on her singing and wants to develop herself into someone who can be successful at singing. That was when Jun Hyung who introduced her to audition for a star development centre called Star Generation, where he, too, was a soon-to-be-debuted-trainee. She agreed and gave it a shot.

Family Background:Ji Ying lived in a medium class family in Seoul. She’s the oldest child in the family and has a cute little brother whose name is called Ahn Jin Woo. Though her family was not broken or divorced, it wasn’t perfect either. Before Jin Woo was born, she was everything to her parents. Everything changed when there was a boy in the family. Like in the olden days, parents tend to treat the sons differently than the daughters because they carry the name of the family. At this time, Ji Ying’s parents are like that too. Ji Ying is treated differently than her little baby brother. Her parents love to compare her with their friend’s children, making her feel like she was never good enough. To her parents, Jin Woo is the perfect son, making Ji Ying feel like she was not appreciated.

Ji Ying tried to ignore feeling all sad. Instead, she turned to Music for curing her heart.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Song Jae Rim

Age:17 years old

Status:Newbie

Type: modelling, singing, dancing

Personality:Jae Rim has a very handsome face which attracts girls all the time. But actually, he’s a very quiet boy who used to live in the village. He is a very shy boy who hardly talks to people when they approach him. Though he is shy, when he warms up to you, it’s a totally different situation. He is a very trustworthy friend is very protective over his friends. Jae Rim has a handsome face even without a smile, but when he smiles, prepare to be star struck, cause… he’ll melt all of your hearts in just a few seconds. He’s a very cute boy who loves music. Though he may be cute and cuddly and innocent in real life, once he step into the camera lens, Jae Rim turned into a totally different person, there is this magic inside him that transform his shyness and awkwardness to come extraordinary whenever there’s a camera.

Likes: MUSIC, peace and quiet,

Dislikes: Being bullied or teased

Background:Her father was also a singer back in the old days but he died when Jae Rim was a little boy. Together with his mother, both mother and son live in a small old-fashioned Korean house in a village. Jae Rim always had a dream to be like his father one day, to be able to stand on stage and sing. That was when he moved decided to move to Seoul, alone. He went around searching opportunities to take part in anything that has to do with singing, he even auditioned for several companies but he was rejected in every one of the auditions.  Eventually, Jae Rim returned back to his hometown, sad and wanting to give up.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Brianna Takahashi

Age:17 years old

Status:Newbie

Type: Dancing, Rapping

Personality:Brianna is a funny girl. She always finds a way to make the people she cares about laugh. She can't express her feelings too well. She won’t show it when she is angry or sad. She'll just hide it with a smile. She's very polite towards the ones who are older than her and if she doesn't get the same respect back, she will just ignore them. Though she’s shy around people, she’s very friendly and caring.  But if anyone messes with her friends, she will beat the crap out of them, though she may not look like the type. She’s nerd at school, always getting straight A’s, but doesn't show it. She portrays herself as the carefree one, so no one would bother her. Acts like a little kid around her close friends. It's who she is, doesn't want to hear other remarks so she only acts around her friends. She is very energetic, when it comes to sports.

Fun Facts:

- She is a pig when it comes to sleeping.

- She would punch the people who wake her up, except for her brother.

 

Likes: Candy & Chocolate, Scary Movies, Sports, Shopping

 Dislikes:Bugs, Annoying & Mean people, being told what to do

 At the same time, after attending Star Generation for some time, she started getting letters from a mysterious person. The letters then became little gifts, which can be found in her locker every day. She has a secret admirer. But is it just that simple? Or is it a little more complicated?

Family Background: Brianna’s parent's abandoned her and her brother at an orphanage at a very young age. Her only family is her younger brother. Brianna always protects her brother from harm and watches over him. They are inseparable. The owners of the orphanage treat them as their own. They help run the orphanage. 

 Bias:Hoya – Infinite Niel - Teen Top Minho – SHINee

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Park Jin Sang

Age:17 years old

Status:Newbie

Type:Modelling, dancing

Personality: A very cute boy who has a lot of aegyo. He smiles a lot and is the hyper type who likes to randomly start conversations with strangers. He’s very friendly to everyone around him, loves to have fun all the time, jumping up and down like a little kid, just like the life of the party. If you see anyone who dances and sings randomly and jumping up and down somewhere, yeah. That’s him.

Likes: His hair

Dislikes: People messing with his hair

Fun Facts:

- dyes his hair a lot!

- obsessed with his hair

Family Background:Jin Sang is the youngest son of a rich man. Being the youngest son at home, he always gets what he wants. But that doesn’t mean that the pressure at home is much easier. Being the youngest of the family, Jin Sang has to be the same as her older brothers, who were all good looking and have good results in school and sports, while living up to his parents’ standards. Jin Sang has always had a thing for dances like break dancing, but his father hates it when he does that. His father is more of a serious type. He does not like the idea of his son being someone who entertains people by dancing or singing, whereas Jin Sang’s mother is more of a supportive type.

Trainee Background:Jin Sang has always been in love with dancing. But because of his father’s disapproval, he stopped. After several years, Jin Sang’s love for dancing surfaced again. Ignoring his father’s orders, Jin Sang auditioned for Star Generation, hoping to get a shot of living his dream as a dancer.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jung Chae Rin

Age:17 years

Status:Newbie

Type: singing, dancing

Personality:Chae Rin has a very bubbly and witty personality. She has a lot of aegyo and loves to act cute. She’s innocent and sometimes naïve. Though she is very short tempered, she’s actually a very good supporter. She’s very quiet when it comes to people she doesn’t know but when she’s with someone who is close with her, she starts talking non-stop. She very straightforward and observant, that’s how she is. People think that she is a little bit bipolar because she is shy when approaching people she’s not close with but when she’s with her friends, she’s a totally different person.  Chae Rin is a very polite and obedient girl who respects elderly well. She’s the kind of girl who never gives up easily. She likes to be simple and hates wearing think make up on her face.

 Likes:drawing, swimming, painting, dancing, singing, playing piano, running, play badminton, take pictures using camera, watching anime, reading novels, travel around the world, loves cooking, likes romantic stuff, being cute with her friends, puppies, and kittens

 Dislikes:She dislikes being disturbed while she is listening to music. She hates who fights and people who lies about their feeling. She doesn’t like the way how she felt stupid in front of other people and getting fooled easily.  She hates discouraging people, spicy food, seasick, shopping for more than 3 hours, shutter when feeling nervous.

Family Background:Chae Rin lived in a very happy family in Malaysia. But everything changed when her father died when she was 14 years old. After having a tough time grieving over her father’s death, her mother decided that they should move back to Korea to her mother’s family, so that Chae Rin can start a new life. Chae Rin knew how to speak Korean, so it wasn’t that bad when she moved there.

Trainee Background: During her stay in Korea, Chae Rin realized that one of her faraway cousin, Lee Gi Kwang, is a soon-to-be-debut trainee who is attending a place called Star Generation, where teenagers are being trained to be future superstars. She was interested in music for a very long time and thought of giving it a shot, so she auditioned.

Bias:Minho and Onew

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Goo Jun Bin

Age:18

Status:Senior

Type:Modelling

Personality:The first impression he gives people is that he’s scary. Because of his creepy glare and expressions, people often thought he’s a mean person and are scared to approach him as he hardly smiles. Though he may seem fierce on the outside, he’s actually an easy going person. Though he hardly smiles, there are times when a smirk is hanging on his face. He’s the type of guy who likes to play pranks on his friends. Loves teasing and playing pranks with his friends but when he’s caught, he’ll just acts like nothing happened. If that doesn’t work, he’ll pull his best weapon out--- his glare. Loves messing with people, but he wouldn’t allow people to mess with him back. If you disturbed him, there’s only one resolution—you are so dead!

He has a tall and very thin figure which is an advantage for him because he can fit into clothes easily when it comes to modelling. He’s very professional when it comes to his job as a model.

Likes:He likes animals, but it’s mostly dogs or puppies, which is totally surprising since he’s kind of creepy on the outside but he has a soft spot for cute little doggies. Jun Bin also loves playing pranks on his friends, especially the ones who are fun to annoy.

Dislikes:He hates it when people messed with him. Jun Bin does not like being disturbed for anything, not even if your life’s depending on it. He does not like being teased for any reasons.

Fun Facts:

- A good friend of Ji Ying’s since they were little but lost contact for several years.

- Has a soft spot for puppies, surprisingly.

- Does not smile often, mostly smirks

- Creeps people out with just one stare.

- Never had a girlfriend before because he’s never interested in girls.

- He is not gay!

- Very professional and serious at work

 

Family Background:Jun Bin’s parents died after he was born. He is orphan but was adopted when he was still a baby. His ‘parents’ could not give birth at that time for some reason and adopted him. They treated him like their own, providing him with everything. He had all their love and support, until one day his parents gave birth to a baby girl. Though he grew up in a warm loving family, Jun Bin couldn’t help but feel a little left out, knowing that he was adopted rather than their real son. At the age of 16, Jun Bin decided to leave his home. Though he does not live with his parents, he still contacts and visits them when he has time.

Trainee Background:Jun Bin was often mistaken as a model because of his lean and tall body. He’s very thin and lanky, so fitting into sample clothes was not a problem. He was walking down the streets one day when he was stopped by someone. That person gave him a card, inviting him to audition for a modelling position at Star Generation.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Joo Hyun Jin

Age: 21

Status:Senior

Type:Singing, Rapping



Personality: Hyun Jin is a TOTAL tomboy. Her friends are meant a lot to her, though she doesn’t know it, she actually cares a lot about them. She seemed very cold, quiet and reserved at first but is actually a really nice person if she opens up to you. She is very blunt, which comes across as a cocky personality when people see it.  She doesn’t really trust people, especially the boys.  She’s a 90's music genius (K-pop and American music).

 Hyun Jin is very athletic. She is the type that will break your arm if you mess with her. She is not a morning person at all and she gets grumpy if she doesn't get enough of sleep. She doesn't like being weak and would hide to avoid people from seeing her that way.

She doesn't care about what people think about her. If she's mad at you she will put on the scariest glare you have ever seen every time you walk in the same room as her. She is really good at lying even though she hardly lies to people; she only lies when it is necessary.  She always has an emotionless face so it’s hard to find out what she's thinking. But if she wants to be cute, she can put on the cutest aegyo.

She's always the person in the room that distances her own self from others by sitting in the back corner.

Has a tendency to say "What do you want!?!?" if someone says her name, sometimes people think it's funny. May seem strong mentally and physically but she's actually one of the most sensitive one in the group. When she's sad, she'll try not to show is but usually fails. When she makes mistakes (Like cracking her voice.) she'll either make a cute face or keep a straight face but her eyes will smile. She doesn't really like it when she's randomly hugged or even touched. When she is touched, she'll say, "Get yo hand off of me." or "Stop touching me!" to make people laugh. When she is serious, she'll say, "Touch me and you die." or "Don't touch me.” So she basically is serious about people touching her. :D


She has a....unique sense of humour. If she wants to make people laugh, she'll usually tell jokes or say something like, "If anyone laughs, I'll slap them.” She isn't afraid of people bigger than her She can be y at times. When she's really angry or frustrated, she'll try to punch something, for example a tree or the wall. Hyun Jin is really modest. When she is singing or rapping, she'll put her soul into it. When she is sleeping, she always covers her face. When she wants to use aegyo to win someone over, she'll usually hug them from behind their backs and say "Pweeeese?" in a very cute manner. Usually that works but she rarely uses it. In ballads, she can do good ad-libs. When someone asks about her past, her eyes will turn blank. she'll have a pained look on her face for about a second before saying, "My life was like any other girl.", even though that's a lie. Her way of encouraging others is, for example saying, "If you don't win, don't even think about coming home." So...she's pretty harsh.

Fun Facts:

-Got drunk once and it was jaw dropping. She accidentally got drunk and started acting weird and unlike herself. She started saying things like ‘I love you’ and telling everyone her secrets.

- Very awkward around kids

- Doesn’t like to be hugged

- Acts cute when she did a mistake or to win someone over

- Not afraid of people bigger than her

- Can be bribed by pudding

- loves cute boys

- Her eyes will disappear when she smiles

- Kicks people’s asses when they call her ‘Jinnie’

- Can do any famous boy group dances like Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer and Sorry-Sorry.

- Hates sushi

- Can do great impersonation of Pikachu


Likes: Kids, all canines(wolves, dogs, foxes, ect), pudding, ramen, Family Guy(the TV show), Finding Nemo(The Movie), 90's music, sprite, rain, R&B and Soul music, secretly cute things.

Dislikes:  She dislikes boys, especially those erted ones. She hates the colour pink as well as things that are girly.  She hates it when people call her Jinnie, or getting hugged randomly.  She not only dislikes boys, she also dislikes girls who actually want to wear ty dresses or skirts just to get boys. She detests fake people and those people to betray their friends.


Family Background: In the first 8 years of Hyun Jin's life, she had a great life. She had great friends, caring parents, good grades. But that all changed when her parents died in a car accident. Back then before the event, She was known as the girl who was so happy and brighten everybody's day, but after the event her personality changed drastically. No more was the girl who loved to smile and make people laugh. She is now a cold, not-trusting, and sensitive girl. Because she was under age(By like 10 years.) she had to live with her grandparents in Busan. She got along with her grandma....kinda. It's just her grandmother always nags her about stupid stuff like about the cloths she wears, which is very boyish like. But her grandfather is like her best friend. Her grandpa was the only one that can make her smile. But sadly, her grandfather is in the hospital because he was in a fire. He had many burns and is in very critical condition. Hyun Jin always tries to visit him when she has time. Honestly, if her grandpa died it would be like the end of her world. Even though Hyun Jin's grandparents were her best friends, they were slightly against Hyun Jin being an idol. But then they saw how passionate Hyun Jin was about singing and rapping, they became 2 of her best supporters. Her grandfather, HyunKi worked as a tea shop owner, while his wife, SunJin, worked as a Hanbok designer.
 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Hana Kong (Kong Hana)

Age:17

Status: Newbie

 Personality of your character: Hana, likes to refer to her name as "Number One", because where she was from she was ALWAYS number one. She's fiery and sassy, but has a lot of aegyo once you get to know her. She may seem cold-hearted and hard on the outside, but on the inside she's really soft. She can't back down from a fight. 

Habits:

-Chews her finger nails when she's nervous

-Twirls her hair when she's tired

-Grinds her teeth when she sleeps

Likes: singing, dancing, writing, and controlling things around her

Dislikes: auto-tune, people who can't sing but still do, being controlled, and people who slurp their soup

Problems happening to you: many people don't like her because of her personality; she has a hard time making friends. She secretly ran away from her parents and is not on speaking terms with them. She wants to drop academic school so she can concentrate on music. When she was younger, she sent revealing pictures of herself to her male friend and he's threatening to release them when she debuts for money. 

Family Background:  She was born to her father, David, and her mother, Catherine. She has a younger brother named Jared (Korean name, JaeMin). Her mother was a city girl from Seoul, and her dad was a country boy from Busan. They moved to America when they were little kids, so their Korean isn't very good, and Hana's is even worse. Hana's dreams of becoming a professional entertainer were never supported by her mother, who found it a waste of time and money. Her father wanted her to focus on her education. Because there was too much pressure in America, Hana left America to live with her great-uncle Shinsong and her great-aunt Jin-Young in Busan at the age of 14. Her Korean is still very choppy, but she has a Busan accent, which she hates and tries to cover up (successfully) with a Seoul accent. She had a lot of friends in America (few were Asian), such as her best friends Phoebe and Grace, and was very popular at her old school, but after moving to Korea and having that language barrier, she has a harder time making friends. She is straight. Also very dramatic, and wishes her life could be like those in the dramas. 

Trainee Background: Audition via email from America and made it in. She sang "On my Own" from Les Miserables

Bias:Jessica from SNSD, Siwon from Super Junior, Suzy from Miss A

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lee HyoJin

Age:18

Type:Acting, dancing

Status:Newbie

Personality:A pretty bright girl with a great attention to details. HyoJin is quiet and could not mention a word for one whole day. She is smart and has a beautiful smile. She can lighten anyone's mood even the most crazy and hot tempered person can cool down because of her. Her outstanding personality makes her the coolest and friendliest around. She has high-self esteem and doesn't give up easily until she has what she wants.

Likes: internet shopping, Watching movies/dramas, Violin, Skiing, listening to music, impersonating her manager, cooking outside grill, wasting time by sitting around at starbucks, drinks water a lot

Dislikes:Thunder, vegetables & salads, alarm clocks, negative people, Rudeness, bullies, gossips , Cats , betrayers , broken promise , playing skateboarding , pink colour , Heights , Dark , Bugs

Family Background:  HyoJin is half American and half Korean. She came from a rich family in America but moved to Korea once her parents got divorced. Though HyoJin is sweet, she has a sister who is a total different person than she is. CL, her sister is an idol of one of the famous Korean bands called 2NE1, who already debut in music industry.

Bias:Lee Ki Kwang, L.joe, Siwan

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sang Victoria-Lee

Age:19

Status:Newbie

Type:Singing, Acting

 

Personality: Victoria is a very strong willed girl. Her family problems have shown her that she can only depend on herself. Because of this she is very independent and refuses to depend on anyone let alone a man for anything. She is very cold hearted at first or if you don’t know her. She does this because she is trying to protect herself from the hurt that might come later. Despite this she has many people who still want to be her friend and if they did become her friend, they will be surprised to see that she is protective, caring, warm, and loving person. She is always ready to help someone in need but sometimes because she is a bit naïve. She doesn’t always see that people are taking advantage of her good nature. At times she takes on too much roles or duties to other people and because of the way she is, she won’t admit that she needs help. Also, you won’t ever see her cry (except for  couple times) because she believes it’s a sign of weakness and that people won’t respect her if they see she is weak but that is the opposite of what everyone thinks. They so used to seeing her as some kind super woman so when she’s in pain or needs help everyone else is grateful because they feel now is their chance to pay her back for her goodwill. She has a real 4D personality and she is the most unique person you might ever come across. She’s straight and she’s of mixed blood. Her father is from South Korea and her mother is from South Africa.

Likes:Victoria loves cute fluffy things and animals like cats. She loves shopping and make up. Her favourite flower is the rose. She loves movies, especially romantic ones. She enjoys walking in the rain.

Dislikes: thunder and lightning, rude people, reptiles, spiders, been woken up for a silly reason, vegetables

Family background:Well after her parent divorced a year ago her father got married again and she now only has a step brother Yang SeungHo (MBLAQ) for step siblings they are very close and help each other out with everything

Trainee Background: Because of her step brother’s connections, Victoria asked him to introduce her to the head of ‘Star Generation’. Her stepbrother wanted immediate excess into the centre but Victoria refused. She wanted to show she had real talent, not just some wall flower.

Bias:Lee Joon(MBLAQ), Leeteuk(Super Junior) and Jang Hyunseung(B2ST)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Danielle Park (dannie)

Age:17

Type: Model, dancer

Status:Newbie

Personality: Danielle is a mysterious girl and a loner. She tends to stay away from people yet has weak points for cute stuffs and animals. She’s quite mature at a young age. Danielle likes to keeps her problems to herself but when there’s something on her mind that she needs to let others know, she’ll voice it out. She’s cold to others and doesn't mingle so much yet very professional at work. She's sweet and thoughtful to the people she loves. Hates liars and loves sweets and pastries.

Likes: Danielle has a soft spot for cutes stuffs and animal. She loves reading books during her free time and has a sweet tooth for chocolates and marshmallows. Danielle loves dancing, it is her passion. But that’s not all she knows. She knows how to play the guitar, the piano and also drums

Dislikes:Danielle hated being lie d to. The fruit called strawberries makes her nauseous. She does not like pink that much because it makes her dizzy. But the one thing that she hates the most is those people who are boastful and arrogant.

Family Background: Danielle’s older brother is Micky Park Yoo Chun of a KPOP boy band called DBSK. Her parents are the biggest business tycoons in Korea. Danielle’s family is formerly from America, they decided to move to Korea when Danielle was 10 years old. Being an heiress, Danielle is expected to live up to her family standards. Since her brother left home to pursue his dreams, the inheritance of her parents’ business was Danielle’s. But there is one problem…she did not want to inherit her parents business. She wants to be like her older brother, to be doing what she wants. Danielle still contacts her brother, but that wasn’t enough. Her parents are pushing her too hard, telling her what she should be doing and what she shouldn’t. She was practically a puppet.

Rivals:Jessica Jung and her group of friends, who are soon to be debuted girl group called Girl Generation, SNSD for short. SNSD had always been the ‘queen’ of the centre. But when Danielle came to Star Generation, Jessica lost her ‘Queen’ status after students saw the perfect queen characteristics on Danielle--beautiful, y, intelligent and rich. Jessica was also dumped by her popular jock boyfriend so that the guy can pursue you, making Jessica furious though you turned that guy down. The guy tried to you one time but he didn't succeed since you were able to defend yourself. Jessica thought that you seduced the guy and from then on she treats you as the biggest fly that she has to get rid of.

Bias: Choi Minho (shinee), thunder (mblaq), kikwang (beast)