Teaser 001

New Star Generation [Hiatus]

 The golden streaks of sunlight crept through white curtains, casting a soft glow in a dark room as a girl slept soundly under her covers. The room was cold and dark with only little light, it was heaven, the perfect time for being lazy and sleeping in. Well, it was until the irritating buzzing of the alarm clock was heard early in the morning. It rang loudly, producing an unpleasant noise as if it was annoyed that its master would not wake up.

After a few several punches, the clock finally stopped buzzing. Ah, peace and quiet, the girl thought and drifted back to her slumber. As the closed her eyes, the irritating noise filled the air all over again. Frustrated, the girl sat up from her bed and threw the clock right across the room right beside she went back to her sleep.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, she got up grumpily and pouted. Damn that clock, she cursed inside her mind. She was fully awake now and it was the clock’s fault. She can’t even get a nice sleep after doing so much homework the day before.

“Chae Rin-ah… it’s time to wake up.” The ringing voice of a woman was heard downstairs, calling to her daughter. Giving up, the girl called Chae Rin got out of her covers and stretched. She walked towards her stereo and pressed a small red button on top while turning the volume up. As the music blasted out, she put on her glasses and stared jumping on her couch, singing along to the newest hit song, NU ABO. Standing in front of her white mirror, she danced along with the song, doing the popular ‘make up’ dance and adding moves of her own--- up, down and around she went.

The song finally ended with a bang as Chae Rin placed her one hand on top of her waist and the other one behind her head, the final pose she added. It was supposed to be y, but ended up being awkward as she gazed down on her PJs.

Chae Rin giggled to herself as she stopped her workout and head for the showers. Chae Rin got out from her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head. She had changed her clothes now, about to head out of her bedroom door. At the same time, Chae Rin’s mother came into her room.

“Chae Rin-ah, there’s a letter for you.” Her mother told her. Chae Rin gazed at the large envelop confusedly. Why would there be a letter for her? One ever sends letters to her, well, except for her phone bills. “What is it?” Chae Rin asked but her mother just shook her head. Chae Rin sighed and took the letter from her mother’s hands. She took out a cutter from her desk and started to open its mouth.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…” A squeal broke out in her quiet bedroom as the read what was written on her mail.

 

------------------x

 

The sky turned grey at noon, changing the sunny morning to a dark and chilly afternoon. The cool wind blew, pouring million drops of rain down to the earth along the way. Coloured umbrellas began to appear everywhere while the other people ran across the streets to find shelter from the pouring rain. The perfect hour of the day to spend time indoors at home watching movies and cuddling with boyfriends. Of course, that is if you prefer sitting inside a popular café, chit chatting with friends.

Two girls came into the small café with their arms covering themselves, shivering as they entered. They found a small area and sat down comfortably, plugging their headphones into their laptops and ordering hot chocolates. They looked around at the modern-looking café. The walls are painted grey with a few European designs on it as well as amazing pictures hanging.

The ‘Wild Rose’ café was packed with guests, as always,  sheltering from the rainy day. Everyone was either drinking hot coffees or hot chocolates, along with a piece of cheese cake to warm their bodies up with their laptops plugged. It was heaven for everyone in that chilly day.

Both girls looked around the busy café, scanning every inch. “She’s not here today…” the icy girl said coolly as she stopped looking around and fixed her gaze on the small but empty stage. Beside the stage was a large card, showing who was the entertainer of the café was on one particular day. On that very day, it was a very beautiful girl. The one who came 3 to 4 days in a week. A picture of a girl holding a guitar was placed on that card, with the name Ji Ying written on it. But there was one problem, a large ‘cancelled’ sign hung above the card, telling everyone that there will be no show later that day.

 “Awww, she’s not performing today. I was looking forward to hear her sing.” The other girl with a doll-like face whined and pouted. “I can’t wait to hear her sing though. Her voice is so amazing.” The girl continued. “Ahhh~ She’s so cool! Should we get a picture?”  She giggled at that though, bouncing up and down.

On the other hand, the other girl just shook her head at the sight of her friend. “Aigooo… Hyo Jin-ah, you’re becoming one obsessed fan.” She tsked, teasing her cute little friend, Lee Hyo Jin.

The girl named Hyo Jin made a face and stuck her tongue out at her icy friend. “Well, she really is, Hana. Even you said her voice was amazing.” It was Hana’s turn to make a face. “I said it was nice, not amazing.” The both of them started to argue, making weird faces at each other. It was true though, Hana had to admit. She, too, had said that the entertainer’s voice was wonderful. Her fresh voice is very likable. Everyone could not help but be a fan.

“You got mail… you got mail… you got mail…” Hana’s thought were interupted by a cute ringing sound emerging from her laptop. She clicked her incoming mail and read it, surprised caught on her face.

Hyo Jin looked curiously at her best friend who was sitting opposite her. “Yah Hana… wae yo?” She asked. As Hana was about to tell Hyo Jin what the mail had been about, Hyo Jin held her hand up. A sound was heard coming from Hyo Jin’s laptop. “Hold on…” she gestured and started reading. Hyo Jin gasped.

“What?” It was Hana’s turn to ask. Hyo Jin had her hands over , being dramatic as ever but Hana could not care less. Her shock then turned into a big smile. At that moment, Hana knew what Hyo Jin was so shock about. She, too, had a big smile on her face.

“I got in!” Both girls yelled at the same time. They squealed at each other after hearing the news, hugging one another while jumping up and down with joy, totally ignoring the stares from other customers.

 

The rain had eventually stop and once again the sun reappeared, shining brightly upon the earth. Dark and greyish clouds were no where to be seen, replaced by white fluffy clouds dangling like feathers in the bright blue sky. Birds flying in lines, changing formations along their way as they soared and roamed free, flying up high to the aligator sky. The happy cheery mood drifted along the air of the park as playful children ran around, playing with other kids on the swings and gliding along the slides while mothers sat comfortably under staded trees to avoid the heated sunlight, gossiping about the latest news, giving each other advices and tips to spend their time.

“Noona, noona… look!” A little boy called out to his big sister, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the swings. “Noona, hurry up!” he whined. He ran behind her, this time, pushing his heavy sister forward. The girl laughed with joy and hurried along. “Alright, Ryuunosuke. Don’t push.” She patted her cute little brother’s head as the both of them walked towards the little playground.

Ryuunosuke played in the playground while his sister watched. She smiled happily as her brother waved back to her. His joyful smile warmed her heart everytime. This was the first time she had brought her brother out since they lived in an orphanage. They weren’t allowed to go out much without any adult supervision as their caretakers were scared that they might get lost. But on that very day, they made an exception.

“Brianna-shi…” the girl turned around, only to face a few mothers standing before her. Brianna smiled and bowed. “Annyeong hasseyo…” she said politely. “I see you have brought Ryuunosuke out today.” One of the mothers smiled back. Brianna nodded in response.

Ryuunosuke ran back to Brianna after he was done playing. Brianna waved back to the mothers and bowed as she departed. “Ryuunosuke, you want an ice cream?” Brianna asked. Ryuunosuke nodded his head vigorously, making Brianna laughed. “Alright…let’s go get ice-cream!”

“Noona…” Ryuunosuke looked at his sister with cute innocent eyes. Brianna looked at his brother, wondering what he wanted to ask. “Why are you in such a good mood today?” He asked curiously. Brianna thought for a moment, her smile got wider and wider as she told him her answer.

“Because my dream is about to come true…”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FIRST UPDATE! :D YAYYYY! (My photobucket is not working, so there are no photos -.- GAHHHH!)

I know you readers are waiting for this chapter, so I thought I'd update this before I go HIATUS.

Due to my exam, starting WEDNESDAY *bangs head*, I won't be able to update the next chapter.

SO SORRY T_____T

BUT...Good news is, I'LL BE BACK IN A WEEK! *sings I'll be back by 2pm*

so, WAIT FOR ME!!!!

 

Anyways, I've written 4 of you in this teaser. Each occasion happened in the same day, only different times--- one in the morning, two at noon, another one in the afternoon/ evening. I wanted to write another one about a girl at night, but... it was too long, so I'll be updating it as the next chapter. Anyways, I hope you guys will like this teaser.

As for the other girls, they will appear in this story, SOON :D I won't forget you guys, so don't worry.