His in my class

I Wanna

The four walked to school together. It happens to be that Mir and Suhoon would be going to the same school as them because all of them would be moving in with them today or sometime this week. Joon and Hara walked in the front as Suhoon and Mir walked behind them so they know where they are going.

"What's with the uniform colors?" Mir asked as they kept on walking.

Mir, Suhoon and Hara wore white and black uniform while Joon wore red and white.

"White and Black are for 3rd years while red and white is for the 4th year." Hara told him. "It's a way to identify whose in what year."

"Ahhh..." Mir and Suhoon nodded. "Hey we heard today is your birthday." Suhoon spoke to her.

"Yeah," Hara nodded.

"Here," Suhoon pulled out a bag from his bag as Mir pulled out a little box and they both handed it to Hara.

Hara took it slowly, "Gomawauyo."

"It's nothing," Suhoon grinned at her. "Open it later."

"Hope you like it," Mir grinned as they reached the school.

"Oppa, you have to go home without me today, I have soccer practice after school today." Hara told him as they passed the school gate with other students.

"Araso," Joon nodded.

"One of you would care to show us the way to the office?" Suhoon asked.

"It wont be me, I'm meeting up with my friends before class. Mianh." Hara waved as she ran toward the school building. Joon glared at her running form, yeah you better run!

"Guess it's you." Mir pointed at Joon who nodded slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara lied, her friends alway arrive when the gate is about to close; she just didn't want to them to the office. They were cute, especially Suhoon. Hara shook her head, it would be gross if she had a feeling for her soon to be step brother right? Right.  Hara went to her class room and stared at the two presents. She deiced to open the box that Mir gave to her and found a little yelow barret. Hara tried it on and smiled as she checked her mirrors. She stuffed the box inside her bag and looked inside the paper bag that Suhoon gave her. Inside it were two boxes. She opened the first one which had a cell phone chain of a Pucca. Hara smiled as she putted it on her cellphone and opened the second box which had a bracelet with a her name. Hara stared at it amazed.

"Woah..." Hara putted it around her wrist. "Woah, it's so pretty." she smiled as the first bell ranged and her friend Sohee walked in. The first friend she made when she moved to this school who is also her bestest friend.

"Sohee!!!" Hara hugged her best friend.

"Hara-ah!! Sangilchukahae!" Sohee hugged her back and gave her a wrapped box. "Open it!"

Hara smiled as she teared the wrapper and opened the box to find a hoodie that she's been dying to get once she had enough money to buy it with. Hara remembered that Sohee was with her when she saw it and said she wanted it.

"Aaaahh Sohee-ah~ gomawau." Hara hugged her again.

"Oh it was nothing, what are friends for." Sohee grinned as she sat in her chair as other students begined to come inside and take their seats. Some of them stopped to tell Hara happy birthday and hugs.

The teacher Ms. Jung walked in with a new student. "Everyone this is Lee Suhoon, his our new classmate." she introduced him.

Hara nearly fell off her seats. He was in her class?

Suhoon grinned. "Annyoung, Suhoon-imnida." he glanced around at awed students and spotted Hara and gave her a big smile.

Everyone saw that little exchange and turned to look at Hara in question. "His..my step brother." Hara told them slowly.

"Really?" Ms. Jung asked.

"Soon to be," Suhoon nodded.

"Ah, well why don't you seat in the back by the window for now." Ms. Jung told him.

Suhoon slowly passed Hara and gave her a smile as he went and sat in his chair.

Oh please let this day be good and not be ruined bu very good looking soon to be step brother who might've have caugh Hara's eyes as more than a brother.

Hara worried, his very cute and seems nice...but seriously! It would be very grosseed out if she felled for him!

But what if she already started falling for him the moment she first saw him and his charming smile?