Happy Birthday, We're Getting Divorced

I Wanna

Hara woke up the next day with a yawn and four pairs of expecting eyes.

"Uaah!" Hara screamed.

"Morning sleepy head," her parents smiled as they sat on Hara's bed with a smile. Her mother held a breakfast tray with pancakes and an orange juice. Her father layed two boxes wrapped in pretty wrappers.

"Happy Birthday," they smiled.

Hara came out from the cover with a big smile.

"Get eating and dressing, open you presents when you fill like it and come down stairs, we have something to tell you and your bother and someone for you two to meet." her dad told her as he left with her mother who blew her a small kiss and a little wave.

Hara smiled.

She sat the tray on the floor and got out of her bed and smiled at the photo that sat on her desk. Picture of her and her 4 best friends; Gyuri, Seung yeon, Nicole, and Jiyoung.

Most of them turned out funny, but she still cherished the picture...

Sudden sadness washed over her since she remembered that she moved away from them three weeks ago.

Hara went to her closet and pulled out a shopping bag, the bag her friends sutffed her birthday presents before she left.

She opened the first one, which is from Jiyoung.

A new iPod, Hara smiled. She even downloaded her favorite songs!

The second one was from Gyuri, which was a complete sets of Cover Girl make-ups that hasn't even hit the store. Give it up to Gyuri who snuck into her mother's work to get this for her. Hara felt her eyes moisting.

The third one was from Seung yeon; a black hoodie with her name. Hara quickly tried the hoodie on and smiled, perfect fit.

The last one was from Nicole; a giant teddy bear. She pushed the button that said "Push Me".

Hara-ya!!

Hara almost cried at their voices. A voice recorded bear!

Don't you dare be crying right now! I know you!  Gyuri's voice shouted.

This was a last minute voice recording since we didn't know you'd be moving away...but just remember that you'll always be our best friend no matter what and we will miss you!! Call us okay?! And happy birthday Hara-ya! Saranghae!!~

Hara wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"Yah!" the door burst opened.

Hara looked to see her brother Joon coming in and backtracking really fast.

"Put a short on or something!" he shouted from the hallway.

Hara looked at what she was wearing and tilted her head to the side. "I am wearing a short, you dork."

Hara stood and flipped her hair to the back as she gathered her outfit and ran to the bathroom.

"Called it," she shouted as she shut the door.

"What?- Damn it I forgot about that!" Joon shouted from outside. "Whatever, hurry up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Cheessseeee~" Hara made a face at the camera once she was finished getting ready for school

 

She stuffed the camera inside her bag and went down to the kitchen to see her parents sitting with two adult strangers and two teen boys about a year older than her. Before she could get closer she was pulled to the side, but not before one of the boys turned to see her.

"Oppa!" Hara hissed at Joon.

"Do you know what's going on?" he asked her.

"No, what?" Hara asked.

"Mom and dad are getting divorced!" Joon shouted through his gritted teeth.

"Ppong!" Hara made a face, "your lying."

"No I'm not. I overheard them just now! We are getting a stepdad!" Joon looked so serious that Hara couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing? It's not a laughing matter!" Joon glared.

"Your expression, you looked so serious, I couldn't help myself. Mianhe oppa." Hara giggled.

"Ahm," Hara and Joon both jumped as they turned around.

"Annyoung," the first boy waved. He had a light brown-blonde hair and playful expression. "Jae irumeun Mir imnida."

"Suhoon imnida." the tall black haired one nodded his head.

Joon and Hara was still alittle jumpy from their sudden appearance but they quickly recovered.

"Hara imnida," Hara nodded.

"Joon," Joon slightly nodded.

"Why are you guys hiding here?" Hara and Joon's mom appeared behind the two boys.

"His fault," Hara slapped Joon's arm as she went tothe livingroom.

"Sit," her dad told her as therest fallowed.

Hara's mom handed her and Joon a glass of juice as the adults turned to them.

"Hara-ya, Joon-ah." their appa turned to them with their umma.

"Yah?" Hara took a drink from her juice.

"We're getting divorced."

Hara spitted her drink out and her umma quickly wiped the table as Hara wiped . 

Mir and Suhoon laughed at her action while Joon was a stone.

"Your what?!" Hara stared at them wide-eyed.

No!