Chapter 3 - That's It

Behind The Beautiful Voice
"Hi" he approached. You looked up from the paper, it was G-Dragon oppa.
"Hello, oppa" you chuckled. He sat next to you, with a paper on his hand. He handed the paper to you.
"Here" he said.
"What's this?" you asked as you opened the paper and read. It was stated that " Dear Ells, CONGRATULATIONS for....... DEBUT" you read it loudly. "WOW, gomawo oppa" you hugged him.
"No problem, and you hurt me" he teased you as you hugged him so grip tights.
"Sorry " you stick out your tongue.
"wae, so cute" he pinched your cheek. You rubbed it, as it was hurt leaving a red mark. "Now you look like been bite by vampire" he laughed his off and started to ran away.
"KYAA!" you yelled and start to chase him around. Suddenly, you slipped on the wire which caused you to lost your balance. Luckily someone catch you before you hit the floor. You opened your eyes, It was Myungsoo of Infinite. Oh My~ You started to felt uneasy as you were still on his hand supporting your body. You tried to get up, with Eli's help.
"Are you okay? " Myungsoo asked. You nodded. You can't think straight, just because you ultimate bias saved you.
"Thanks, Myungsoo-sshi" you bowed to him.
"No problem, be careful" his last message really made you chuckled. You nodded.
"Yeah, you too" then you bid goodbye as you want to go to YG Company.
 
- - - - - - - - - - -- -  - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -  - --  --  --  -- -
Okay, firstly, sorry. :P :P why? LATE UPDATE, AND IT'S SHORT :P
will update soon :P
Comment about the poster :D