Chapter 2 - New Start

Behind The Beautiful Voice
Sorry late *bows* Thanks for the new subscribers :D
 
-----------------------------------------------
You were sitting on the couch with Bom unnie, as suddenly Daesung oppa aproached you.
"Ells!" he called you.
"Daeee~" you .
"Have you watched youtube recently?" he asked. You shook your head. "Now, go!!" he yelled. You rushed to your laptop, connecting to the net, open the browser, hit the youtube button. As you opened Youtube, you can seen your cover on the homepage. Your cover with Daesung singing 0330 by Ukiss oppa. You smiled, Park Bom unnie gave you an applause.
"WOW! reaching 3 millions views?, that's more than us!" Bom unnie teased you again. You pinched her cheek.
"Kyaa! Unnie! it's YG !" you laughed along with DaeDae oppa and Bommie unnie.
"Ohh yeah, Hyun Seuk hyung wants to meet you" Dae oppa said. You nodded and went to the office. You knocked the door, you can heard he was saying "Come in", you opened the door and saw Kyoung Jae oppa is already there.
"Anything wrong, oppa?" you asked Hyun Seuk oppa. He shook his head which made you felt so suspicious.
"Just sit down" he instructed. "As you know, your video hits 3 Million views already, and it's more than usual idol. So, I, no.. We, YG company decided to make your dream come true" he added.
"What do you mean?" you still can't get his explaination.
"What Hyun Seuk Hyung means is, you're going to be debut" Eli spoke up.
"OMO!" you screamed. Eli oppa and Hyun Seuk oppa laughed.
"Chukkae, pabo" Eli congratulates you. He hugged you, you can't held your tears. He used his thumb to wipe your tears. "Aigoo, Pabo-yaaah! You ruined my shirt. I have performance after this " he chuckled.
"Mianhe, oppa" you wiped your tears. He still laughing.
"Ohh Eli, if you want to bring her to KBS, you may" said Hyun Seuk oppa.
"Okay, hyung" Eli replied.
 
AT THE KBS BUILDING.
You were sitting next to Dongho, helping him doing his homework while waiting to rehearsal. While the other oppas, doing their own things, Eli oppa was practicing, Kevin oppa was taking selcas with Kisseop oppa.
"Dongho-sshi, you suppose to divide this by 2" you were pointing at his work. He nodded while he was erasing the wrong answer.
"Gomawo, noona" you smiled. As you were helping, some groups which also shared the waiting room came in. They didn't realized you were there, so they just changed the outfits there which revealing their abs. You tried to hide and peeping who are they, of course they are Ze:A and Infinite. You felt uncomfortable although they are your biases.
"Dongho-aaah" you called Dongho which made the other boys finally realized about you.
"Oh NO!" the boys screamed in unison which made Eli ran to you. He covered your eyes from seeing the abs, but seriously you enjoyed it. The other boys rushed putting something to wear before Eli get off his hand.
You stood up, and bowed " Mianhe!"
"Gwenchana!" they said in very warm voice. You sit back as nothing just happened. Suddenly, someone approaching.
"Hey" he said.
"Hey" you said in return with your lovely smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
have an Idea, who's the guy approaching you? :P :P
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 <3 I love my subscribers <3