Aca- awkward....

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-After School-

After school Taeyoung, T.K, Ray, and Hyoring met up in front of the school gate.

"Okay so everyone here?" Tayoung asked rolling up the sleeves of her Hollister sweater.

"Yeah , but Kota couldn't make it her little sisters in the hosptial again she said sorry for such a short notice." Hyoring replied straightening the Red polka dot bow in her hair.

"Again? That poor kid nevermind let's head to the cafe to get started kaja." Taeyoung said starting to walk across the street to a little cafe across the street.

The other three follwed here across the stree and followed her into the cafe.

"Welcome to Coco moca cafe!" Taeyoung said in a singsong voice inside the cafe.

" This is amazing I never noticed it ." Ray complimented.

"My parents haven't opened it yet . They've been so busy for two years working on this place. So as a make up gift they are letting me set up and decorate it for the grand opening tomorrow~!~" Taeyoung replied setting her stuff against a wal.

"Chincha?" Ray asked shocked.

Hyoring and Taeyoung noddded together.

"It's so adorable~~" Hyorin addedsetting her stuff next to Taeyoung's"

"Okay so let's get started ^^" Taeyoung said smiling.

"DE!" everyone replied back.

"Okay so let's split up in pairs Taeyoung you'll be with Ray and I'll be with T.K." Hyorin added.

"Cool so what ar we going to be doing?" T.k. asked fixing his hair.

" Okay so T.K you and Hyorin are in charge or setting up the chairs and tables inside and outside. Ray and I will do the dishes and clean up the place so that's all I think " Teyoung laughed.

The two teams agreed and split up.

-2 hours later-

T.K. and Hyoring were setting up and finshing the rest of the diner while Ray and Taeyoung were finishing up the dishes.

In the kitchen, Ray and Taeyoung were having a spalsh war with the last of the dishes.

After the gave up Taeyoung took the stacks of dishes and piled them up.

"I'm going to put this in the drying rack I'll be right back Ray- ssi" Taeyoung swaid while walking behide Ray.

"Arasso." Ray mumbled in reply.

As soon as Taeyoung began walking she lost her balance and slipped on a giant puddle of water from their splash war.

"WAHHH!!" she said falling and expecting a hard landing sooner or later.

Nothing happened until she slowly opened her eyes to fins Ray right under her.

The two of them laid there in silence staring deep into each others eyes.


-The dining roo-

"Let's take a break ^.^" Hyorin huffed as T.K. and her finished setting the last table.

" Nice job^.~" T.K replied hi fiving hyorin as they sat down.

"CRASH!"

"What was that!" Hyorin yelled quickly jumping up looking at T.K. worried.

The two of them quickly ran into the kitchen.

They saw all the plates all along the floor .

T.k. looked around and found Taeyoung and Ray on top of each other.

The worry on his face fell and became emotionless.


 

 

Hai guys ~~ sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been lazy and stuff~~

OTL my life ><

but yeah let me know what you guys think ^^

-babymelody24