The Past Always Catches up part 2

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

A/N: The boys are split in groups of two so it's gonna go rom one pair to the next ... The pairs are gonna go in this order.

  • Pair 1 - Rome & L.joe
  • Pair 2 -Ray & Ricky
  • Pair 3- Siwoo & Changjo
  • Pair 4-Maru &Cap
  • Pair 5- Niel & Kangjun
  • Pair 6 - T.K & Chunji

Pair 1~~

"Rome Hyung!! Let's go on these first!" Byunghun yelled while dragging Rome to the swings.

"Arasso! LETS GOOOO!!!" rOME REPLED STARING TO RUN WITH HIM.

We got to the swings taking turns swinging each other.

"Hahaha!" Byunghun yelled jumping off the swing not telling Rome flying 10 feet in the air. Then faceplanting it on the ground.

"BYUNGHUN!! ARE YOU OKAY?" Rome asked at his Dongsaeng face flat on the floor not moving.

Rome turned him around and Byunghun just smiled then started laughing as a Huge red bump grw on his head.

"Babo-ah.." Rome thought starting to laugh along


Pair 2~~

"Nice to meet you Ricky~~ Hyunil0imneda but call me Ray^^" Ray said bowing to Ricky.

"Nice to meet you~~ lET'S BE BEST FRIENDS HYUNG!!~" Ricky replied grabbing my hand and shaking it like crazy.

"Arasoo BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!" Ray yelled jumping up and down.

"Haha YAY!!" Ricky said string to jump with me.

"Let's go over there!!" Ray yelled pointing to the slides.

" Yeah!" Ricky agreed as he started pulling me over there.

Them two of the had a blast pushing each other down the slide.

Ray was happy to find someone just as crazy as him.

Ricky was proud of him self to find another hyung who wouldn't smack his head if he did something wrong.


Pair 3~~

Siwoo and Changjo tood there starin at each other for several minutes.

Finally , after the longest silence posible Changjo began to speak with a small stutter "H .. h.. hyung d. d . do  y . you  l. l. l. like red??"

"DE I LOVE RED ESPECIALLY THE RED PWER RANGER!!" Siwoo yelled doing a karate kick in the air .

"Awesome.e .e Me too!!" Changjo said his stutters all gone.

"Coo! Wann play power rangers?" Siwoo asked Changjo.

"Mmmhmm DE!" I wanna be the Blue one!" Changjo yelled (A/N: I thought he like red?? O_O )

"I'll be the red one!" "Siwoo called after (A/N:OBVIOUSLY ^^)

"Heheh!! POWER RANGERS LET'S GO !@" Changjo said excitedly running off.

Siiwoo followed as they ran circles around the park.

Solving missions and Karate kicking Aliens butts.

Later the both of them stoped at a bench out of breath breathing heavily.

"* huff huff* That was fun!! " Siwwon spoke between breaths.

"Yeah TOTALLY!!" Replied Changjo.

"Wanna play more?" Siwoo asked.

"TOTALLY LET'S GOO!!" Changjo yelled running away agaion.

"Hahaha llet's go !" Siwoo yelled running to catch up .


Pair 4~~

Maru and CAP stood there staring at each other exactly like Siwoo and Changjo.

CAP towering over Thre year old Maru.

Maru guloed as CAP stepped closer to him.

The silence grew slowly more and more.

Suddenly CAP slung his arm on Maru's tiny shoulder and led him to a little park bench.

"Here take this" CAP said sticking out his hand handing Maru a small red Cherry lollipop.

Maru bowed hi head and silently took the it.

"Soooooooo...."CAP started "What do you like?"

"Hmmm? I like bouncy balls and toy cars that zoom like this see ZOOOMMMM!!!!" Maru replied pointing at his face.

"hahahah~~" CAP laughed.

"Wha...."Maru started to say but was cut off by a loud "PUK!" on the back of his head.

*sniffle* Maru sniffed on the verge of tears.

"You Okay?? Maru-ah?" Cap said etting up and searching fr who hit him.

"Mianhe..." a little voice squeaked from Behide CAP.

*Huh?* CAP  thought turning around to find a girl shorter and around the small age as Maru.

"Mianhe.."She said bowing to the both of them.

"Its okay" Are you missing this?" CAP asked lifting up the ball that hit Maru in the back of the head.

"DE!" she said jumping up trying to reach the ball.

"WAIT!" Maru yelled "We want to know your name.Want your ball give your name.." (A/N: Dang starting the playboy thing at a young age..)

The girl hesitated then bowed "Ahnunghaesaeoh Kim Taeyoung... Now can you give me my ball??"

 "Fine but let us introduce ourselves too~~ Ahnunghaesaeoh Bang Min soo-imneda just call me CAP." Cap said looking at Maru  "Your turn.."

Mru smiled akwardly and then began "Ahnunghaesaeoh Lee Jae jun -imneda call me Maru."

"Nice to meet you now can I have my bouncy ball?" Taeyoung asked.

"Here." CAP replied handing her the ball.

"Thank you."
 Taeyoung answered snatching the ball and walking away quickly.

"Wow...." Maru spoke finally. "MEANIE :P)

"I agree.. Maru -ah let's go play cars!!" CAP agreed.

"Arasso , buT i DON'T HAVE MY TOY CARS.."mRU REPLIED SADLY.

"Wait!!" CAP said digging ou tof his pocket two cars.

"OMO! CARS CARS CARS!" Maru said jumping up and down.

"Hahahaha here you go.." CAP smiled handing Maru a car that was blue and had a yelloiw stripe.

Maru smiled widely and took the car.


Pair 5 & 6~~

Kangjun and Niel were getting along.

Despite how they were totaly oppisites.

"Look over there !" Nuiel pointing over to Chunji who appeared to be yelling at T.K.

"Yeah let's go over there!! T.K-AH!" Kangjun called while running with Niel over to Chunji and T.K.

T.K. and Chunji turned around just as Niel and Kangjun were arriving.

"Hi hyung!!" T/k said smiling and waving.

Chunji scoffed and rolled hi eyes.

T.k. heard him and narrowed his eyes.

"Wassup my little Top kid??" Kangjun asked while patting T.K. 's head.

"Nothing Who's your friend Jun hyung?" T.K asked totally forgetting NIe; and his introduction all together.

"Ahnunghaesaeoh Ahn Daniel-imneda call me Niel "Niel repeated greeting T.K. warmly.

"Oh yyeah sorry I forgot your name hyung." T.K squeaked.

"You would.." Chunji mumbled.

"So... you guys want to play tag?" Kangjun suggested.

"Sure!" The rest replied.

"OKAY one teo three NOT IT!" Niel"yelled.

"Not it !" Kangjun and T.K. yelled together.

"I guess I'm it then huh?" Chunji spoke last.

"Yep now try to catch us if you can!" Niel yelled as Kangjun , T.K and he split up and ran away.

Chunji hesitataed and ran after Niel first.

"BABP BABO CAN'T CATCH ME!!" nIel yelled after Chunji's third and finally attempt.

"YAHISH!!" Chunji yelled thinking *that kind is gonna get it ><*

"I'm coming after you !!" Chunji called running after Kangjun and T.K.

As soon as he got to them T.K. and Kangjun ran off with Chunji trailing behide.

"T.K -ah he's catching up to you PALLI!!" Kangjun yelled.

"T.K. laughed and spde up.

Chunji slowed down and took a quick break. Getting even more frustrated.

Slowly he began jogging and then sprinting once again after Jun-ah and T.K.

Befire he n=knew it he was right on T.K'S back.

Chunji was so fed up and frustrated to paired with a clueless four year and stupid Niel.

Suddenly, Chunji was right at the spot where he could prefectly reade T.K.

Chunji swang back and shoved T.K. as hard as he could.

T.K tripped and rolled all you could here was a scream and a loud "CRACK "

Kangjun and Niel came running over to T.K. who was scratched up and crying lifelessly on the floor.

"T.K.-AH!!" Kangjun yelled  to T.K. who was crying harder and harder.

"It hurtsd hyung my leg I can't move it *sniffle*" T.k. replied.

"Chunji-shi what happened to T.K.?" Niel asked.

"I don't know I just tagged him lightly ." Chunji answered denying everything that just happened.

"Hurry let's take him to Mrs.Yu we need to get T.K to a hospital." Niel said.

"Go tell Rome and meet me at the house." Kangjun replied.

"Arasso meet you ther!" Niel yelled running away towards Rome and Byunghun.

Kangjun glared at Chunji then picked up T.K delicately ."AISH!!" T.K. screamed from the pain in his right leg.

"Mianhe T.K. -AH " Kangjun cooed and carried him towards the house.


Chunji was happy T.K. got what he deserved. All he thought was "Good Ridance.." Little did he know Kangjun knew and had seen everything.

T.K was full of hatered and pain. Ever since Chunji he never liked him. At first he seemed nice until he yelled at him for no reason and broke his leg. T.K swore and promised "Will get you back one day. Just watch it Lee Chan hee..."

Ever since then Chunji and T.K. hated each other. They could never stand and be near each other. Chunji never cared fo T.K.  to him T.K. was a spolied brat. Whn in fact it was the other way around.


HEY!!!

So whatchu think can you believe Chunji did that??? (OH MY GEEEEE!!!)

I've been working really hard and would like to hear what you guys think^^~~

 

REMEMBER TO

  • Subscribe
  • Upvote
  • Comment
  • Check out my other stories ^^

I love all you guys and thank you so much ~~

Also please check out my other stoey if you haven't yet~~

TROUBLEMAKER

with ZELO from BAP

 

gamsamneda~~

-babymelody24

 

Ohohohoho Zelo is so cute >//< Aigoo so adorable~~