Chapter 1 - "Don't You Remember Me?"

A Moment In Time


Scene:  Outside the school's green grassy backyard with cement sidewalks.
There is one tree at ever corner of the backyard with benches and tables spread throughout the yard.  
The back yard is empty at the moment, because students are in class and the lunch bell hasn’t rang yet.
The doors suddenly opened, as a male student tugged behind him a shocked female student with her backpack on.
"Hey..."she said softly trying to tell him to stop pulling her so fast.
He didn't listen to her and kept on pulling her to his destination.
The tall and black haired guy led her to the tree in the right corner and pulled her with him behind the tree.
The nice physique guy pushed her towards the fence behind the tree in the right corner of the school’s backyard.
With an angry look on his face, he quickly took off her backpack and threw it near the bench that was closest to the tree.
Shocked, she tried to escape his hold but was blocked by him and trapped in the corner.
He reached out and placed his left hand on her right shoulder.
There was a space between him and her, and the atmosphere was getting tense.
Standing face to face, the guy looked down and then back up at her again while biting his lips.

Main Girl's POV:       

"I want you to love me."
He said as I stared at him with shocked eyes and could feel my cheeks becoming warm.
What is this guy talking about?  I don't even know him.  I thought as he got closer to me.
"Um..." I said struggling to tell him what I thought of his confession.
My heart...its beating really fast.  Am I in love?!?!  I am a er for sweet and romantic words.  I thought to myself looking up at his handsome face.
"As if I'm truly yours..." he said while reaching out his right hand and softy touched my red cheeks.
Why is he confessing to me, a person who already has a boyfriend?
"I...ca..." I was about to say I can't, but he placed his index finger on my lips.
"Sssh...Don't say it."  He commanded as his eyes saddened and his lips tightened.
Did he got the wrong person? I thought looking at him shocked and speechless.
He got closer to me and the space between us decreasing to a merely 5 inches.
I can feel him breathing on my face as he held tight on to my shoulder.
Knowing what was coming, I closed my eyes as if I was going to die.
"Eh!"A familiar voice said as I opened my eyes to see the unknown person in front of me get punched in the cheek.
I turned my head around to see my boyfriend, Hung Vu, standing there with a fierce look on his face and his arms extending out with a clenched fist.
I looked down at the victim of his punch and saw that person bleeding from the side of his mouth.
After all, Hung Vu is a fighter and his punches are powerful like an iron hammer.
"Duy Nhat!  Don't you have any respect for other people's girlfriend?" Hung Vu said with an angry tone while releasing his clenched fist.
"I do." Duy Nhat said with a smirk while wiping his bloody mouth and then standing up.
"Well, Hung Vu.  Stealing someone else's girlfriend is still your favorite game right?" Duy Nhat said smirking as Hung Vu immediately raised his fist and was about to punch him again.
"Hung Vu, stop.  He's not worth your time." I said holding his arm back trying to do a good deed.
"Tu Nhi. Let go." He said harshly yanking his arm out of my hands.
Duy Nhat dodged Hung Vu’s punch and immediately punched Hung Vu in the stomach.
Hung Vu's surprised look quickly turned into a painful expression.
"You think I'm still that weak, huh?"  Duy Nhat said looking happy at his accomplishment.
Hung Vu bended down and grabbed his stomach in pain.
“Hung Vu!”  I said rushing over to his side but was grabbed by Duy Nhat on the arm.
His hand slide down my arm and grabbed on to my hand softly.
“Don’t you remember me?” he said with a smile on his lips and sadness in his eyes as I stared at him confused.
“Sorry.  I don’t know you.  Who are you?” I said as my lips pursing, seeing his smile turned into a frown.
I felt someone grab me from behind and pushed me aside as I fell to the ground next to Hung Vu.
“Don’t you dare touch him again!” A female voice threatened me as I looked up from the ground to see her face.
Hung Vu, recovering from the painful punch, quickly helped me up.
His face was reddening with anger and he was ready to fight again.
“Don’t you dare hurt her!” Hung Vu shouted angrily looking up to see who the culprit was that pushed me.
“Ly Lien.” He said softly releasing his fist as he saw the girl.
Who is this girl?  Why did Hung Vu's expression soften when he saw her?  While staring at the girl, I noticed she was giving me an evil glare.
“Hung Vu!  Do you want to get fired?  I command you to take your girlfriend and leave now!” she screamed angrily pointing at me and then the entrance to the school.
“Yes, master.  Tu Nhi, lets go.” Hung Vu said grabbing on tight to my left hand and pulling me away from the tree and the other two people.
Curious, I turned around to see what they are doing.
I saw the girl named Ly Lien hugging Duy Nhat as he struggle to push her away.
"Don't you remember me?" Am I suppose to know who he is?  Who is he?  Why did he confess to me?  He's words seemed as if he was really in love with me.  I thought to myself as I walked into the school’s door with Hung Vu in front of me.

=======================================================================

A/N: I will try edit my forward and put the characters on there.  Sorry for the confusion at the moment.  I know that my descriptions aren't that good.  T_T  Please forgive my BAD grammar.  Sorry for the mistakes!  I'm TRYING to IMPROVE.  Hehehehe.  COMMENTS ANYONE?

=======================================================================
Copyrighted. © TuyetHoaTienTu 2009. All rights reserved.
Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of TuyetHoaTienTu.