Him

With Only 31 More Days to Live

[A/N] Shoutout to my two subscribers, niyong and sbs444. Thank you! Oh and special thanks to niyong for commenting. If you hadn't asked my to update soon, I would have stopped and deleted this fanfic. Thank you! :) Sorry, I just saw the comment today. [A/N]

 

Jieun POV

I quickly ran to my bedroom and slammed my door. I noticed it had begun to rain. Still sobbing, I went to my window and looked at the dark, threatening clouds. Ailee unnie, why is this happening to me, can’t you help me?

 

-Flashback-

Ailee’s POV

Filled with glee, I skipped over to my boyfriend’s house. I was going to yell his name but I wanted to sneak up behind him and surprise him. I noticed that the door was unlocked.

Hmmm….this is weird.

I hear sounds coming from his bedroom. As I get closer, I heard the some wierd sounds. Shocked, I pushed open the bedroom door, wishing that I was just imagining things. There, I saw him on top of another girl. He, the one I loved with all my heart, was cheating on me.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and he noticed me. He seemed like nothing was wrong and tole me, “Sorry Ailee, but we’re over. You were fun for awhile, but I got bored of you. Oh, can you leave the cake here and get out?  You’re interrupting my girlfriend and I”

Sobbing, I abandoned the cake and ran out in full speed out the house. Reprimanding myself for being so stupid and loving a bastard like him, I ran out onto the street without looking.

The last thing I saw was truck heading my way. Then, everything went black.

-End of Flashback-

 

Jieun’s POV

Suddenly, a lightening stuck and I took it as a sign of hope.  Evennzel, being trapped in such high towers, managed to escape and find love, I will too.  I furiously wiped my tears with my sleeve and was determined to become a new Jieun. The plan will proceed tomorrow. With the new determination and hope, I fell asleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Right when I woke up, I called Yoona, who is currently on her vacation from being my personal maid.

Ring Ring

“Yoona unnie, can you please come to my house and help me get ready? I am planning to escape this ‘tower’ for the party” I crossed my fingers and hoped that Yoona would agree with my mischievous plan.

“Jieun ah, I know you’re doing this for me. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes unnie, after much thinking, I realized that I cannot live like this forever and not experience love. I want to go the party so I can find a boy” Jieun was thinking of doing the exact opposite of what her parents want, her falling in love with a boy.

“If it’s like that, I would be happy to help!” exclaimed Yoona.

 

Yoona quickly arrived and for the entire day, I became her doll. She picked out a closetful of dresses and heels for me to try on. She did my hair with soft curls and put innocent, yet y makeup on me. I was exhausted and astonished to find that she was not tired at all. Well, she is THE Yoona.

Finally, Yoona announced that she was done with her masterpiece.

Not expecting much, I lazily walked to the mirror………………..I LOOKED AMAZING!!!

I never knew that ME, Jieun, can look so cute! I quickly thanked Yoona and proceeded with my plan.

I checked my list.

My First Mischievous Plan (:<

  1. Get Yoona to doll me up   (check)
  2. Sneak Out of the House
  3. Go to Yoona’s party
  4. Meet an AMAZING boyfriend and run away to LALA Land so we can get married.

 

My plan looked perfect to me. Although I am not experienced in love, it shouldn’t be that difficult right?  Like in Fanfics, a guy and a girl meet, they may not like each other, then fall in love and get married. Easy, right?

With the first step done, I went to step number two. In my opinion, it is the hardest step of all. Maybe I forgot to mention before, but my house is HUMONGOUS. I call it a house but it is actually two mansions combined into one.

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking: it will be easy since my parents won’t see me. HOWEVER, there are security cameras in every corner of this house. But luckily, I did some “research,” ahem cough-bribery-cough and figured out a way to solve the problem. But the cameras will only be down for 5 minutes so my parents don’t get suspicious.

I phoned my “connection” and turned to Yoona.

“Yoona, are you ready” she hesitantly nodded.

I began my stopwatch, “Let’s go”

--mission impossible music starts playing in your head—

We zoom downstairs and out the door (we had to take the back door). We ran as fast as we can. I glanced at my watch, OH NO, only 1 second left.

We were so close to the gate too. Suddenly, some men dressed in black suits surround us and pointed their guns at us. Before I got a chance to surrender, one shot me. I died instantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] LOL JK :P Are you raising your eyebrows now? TROLOOLOLO I always wanted to know how it felt to troll someone else on a fanfic. I’m so sorry; now let’s continue on with our story, shall we? [A/N]

 

 

Panting, Yoona and I arrived at the club. They were hosting their party there. Honestly, it was my first time as the club. I was a little nervous but was very excited.

As I walked in, I immediately saw my SNSD unnies despite the loud distracting music. But they were with some handsome guys. My parents had brainwashed me to become scared of boys because of Ailee unnie, but I didn’t want to be a loner at the party and waste all my efforts in coming, so I decided to act like my unnies and not be afraid of them.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

The entrance door to the club opened and I noticed a bagel (innocent face with y body) girl walking in. WOW, she is cute and hot, just my style. Hmm, I think she is my next target.

Nichkhun suddenly whispered to me, “Hey Taec, I know that girl next to Yoona is just you’re type but don’t play with her okay? She’s too innocent and I want to get to know her better”

“Arraso, Khun” I secretly smirked. Like I’m going to let you stop me. Once I established my target, I will never give up. I am only part of 2PM because everyone is handsome here so I can get girls easier. Just wait and see Khun, just wait and see.

 

Jieun’s POV

Yoona led me to the table.

I bowed to my unnies, “Annyeonghaseyo SNSD unnies”

“Oh Annyeong! Meet uri Yoonie’s boyfriend” they cheerfully greeted and pointed to a cute guy with a baby face and an eye smile.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Junho imnida! You must be Jieun. MY Yoon-deer talks about you a lot” Junho said as he sent a cute wink at Yoona, causing her to blush and become a tomato “Now, meet my fellow co-workers who are also my best friends”

The group of boys stood up while I tried my best not to be scared of them.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, 2PM imnida!” they shout while making hand signs.

Then, I saw him, he was absolutely perfect. His body is built and he has a handsome face.

I unconsciously muted everyone else and even the blasting music. I only focused him and heard him say, “Wassup, Taecyeon here.” He sent me a y smirk. I think I fell in love already, sorry Mom and Dad, but I have to disobey you.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

Wow, just one look and she is lovestruck by me. Hmm this will be much easier than I thought.