S.O.L.S.T.I.C.E

Eclipse Entertainment- {Apply Closed}

Name: Kwon Kuhwan

Age: 22 (600 years as an immortal)

Birthdate: April, 27th, 1411

Ethnicity: Korean/Japanese

Role: Leader od 'Solstice'

Persona: The Romantic One/ The Demon

Lover: Kwon Yuri and Park Jaeboom

(Yuri is more of a friend to him, but they do more then the normal friend would do. Surprising Jay doesn't care.

I would assume that Waehyun gave you all the details about the company, but if you weren't listening I will refresh your memory, and add some of my own input. Also I will be telling you about myself, and 'Eclipse Entertainment's' all male group that consists of six members 'Solstice'. As you all probably know and this is probably the only thing you remeber is that we: 'Eclipse Entertainment' are all vampires. If you dare compare us to the crappy 'Twilight Saga' I will rip your head off, and use it as a basketball, got it?

As Waehyun mentioned we are a brand new company, and brand new groups. 'Eclipse Entertainment' is more then just home to vampires- we have all sorts of mythological creatures in this busnies. The branch in Seoul, though, only cnsists of the vampire race. Here are some sterotypes about us vampire idols that you need to remove from your head:

-we don't burn or sparkle in the sun

-we can walk around in the daylight just like everyone else, but only for a couple hours.

-we don't sleep in coffins, and whoever said that was stupid...babo.

-the whole cross and holy water is complete and utter bull.

-we do drink blood, though, but only usually from our partners.

-when you walk into 'Eclipse Entertainment' it looks just like any other scouting agency. There are now cobwebs hanging from the celing, no bones in the corner of the room, and the entire building does not have the lights turned off.

Now that we have gone over some of the basic rumors about the company and vampires themselves...I guess it is time for me to talk to you about our group, 'Solstice'. We are a six member all male group- five members including myself makes six. Just like our co-ed group we can do any type of music styling flawlessly, and we can make a happy song go straight to emo if we wanted.

Sorry to all the other male groups out their, but 'Solstice' is the group that is the king, or no god of skinship. What's the point in being an vampire with perfect sking if you can't show it off a little boy? Yes, this group will be performing shirtless sometimes...it just adds to the appeal of the group.

Also we are the kings of fan service as in we can make the fans believe anything they see. Fan service is a specialty of the group, so that is just a fyi type of thing.

Music is very important to the group just as it is to any other group. The company has already approved our first single called 'Firefly'. We cna do ballad-to alternative rock if we wanted to. The dancing of style of the group depends on the beat, tempo, and tone of the song. it could be hip-hop- to simple fluid motion movements, and then appeal of course.

Our two groups 'Lunar' and 'Solstice' do tend to perform together from time to time, so that will be fun. We are also going to have a sub-until called 'Aurora'. This sub-unit will be formed from both groups, and is a four member group. That means two guys and two girls. I guess that is enough about that for now.

You're proabably all wondering who I am exactly. I will enlighten you a bit. My full name is Kwon Sun Kuhwan, born in Tokyo in the year 1411. As for who was in charge of japan at the time, I don't remember. After six hundred years of life memories start to fade away.

I had an younger brother named Cheolyong. Now he is apart of the group 'MBLAQ'. Yes he is a vampire, but no one knows that. We have kept the cat in the bag, and we don't plan on letting it out anytime soon.

How I was turned I was turned by a girl by the name of Kwon Yuri, who is now best friend and play mate I guess you could say. My signifigant other is Jay Park, or you may know him as Jaeboom of 2PM. I think that is enough about me for nwo. You'll learn nore sooner or later.

    Ja Ne

        ~Kwon Kuhwan