L.U.N.A.R

Eclipse Entertainment- {Apply Closed}

Name: Park Waehyun

Age: 21 (500 years as an immortal)

Birthdate: March, 17th, 1511

Role: Leader of 'Lunar'

Persona: Ice Prince

Lover: Kim Jonghyun

Welcome to 'Eclipse Entertainment' I'm the leader of the new co-ed group, 'Lunar'. My name is Park Waehyun, pleasure to meet everyone of you lovely canidates. I'm sure you are all wondering what this company is all about, ne? Well I will tell you about the 'Lunar' side of the company.

As you all know or as you will find out everyone here that works for 'Eclipse Entertainment' is of the supernatural race. To be more exact we are all vampires in these knock of the woods. We all live simple lives, and try to fit in as best as we can. Honestly, I think forming two music groups was not the best idead, but what can you do?

Now to talk a little bit about my group, 'Lunar'. Yes we are a co-ed group. 'Co-ed' basically a blend of females and males. We are auditioning three female members for the group, and two male members for the group. When the auditions are done the total number of members will be six. Five members including myself make six.

The groups music style ranges from ballads to hip-hop. A special quality of ours is they way we can change moods very quickly. We can go from a drak mood of one song to making a song sound very sanguine or cheerful if you don;t know what that big word means.

As for dancing style we tend to do a lot of pop and locking type dances. We can dance depending on the type of the song. This group being 'co-ed' and all will do some type of ballrom dancing. Don't diss ballroom dancing seeing as how I grew up with it. We can do dances that are y, fierce, and anything else you can think of.

I bet you are all wondering what type of person I really am, right? Well I guess I can edulge you in a small tidbit about myself. As I said before my name is Park Waehyun. I am half Korean and half French. I was born in France in the year 1615, making me roughly around five hundred years more or less as an immortal. The funny thing is I was turned when I was twenty-one, so I am forzen at that age and have been ever since.

When I was around sixteen years of age I moved to Seoul, where I was eventually turned five years later by 'him'. You're probably wondering who this man is, but I feel that the question is to persona; for me to answer at this time. I have turned a couple of people myself- maybe you know them. Here are the names of the lucky or should I say unlucky victims in order: Jung Jessica...never drinking her blood again, Hwang Chansung...divinely delicious, Bang Cheolyong...to innocent for my liking, and Kim Hyuna...she was a bit feisty. Each of these people are now very big k-pop idols, so that was interesting to see them survive the whole ordeal.

Well I guess that does it for now, ne? I told you about the company, gave you a small tidbit of information about 'Lunar, and a small piece of information about myself. I really do hope you consider joing this group. For now, though, I will hand things over to Kuhwan the leader of our all male group 'Solstice'.

   Au Revoir,

               Park Waehyun