Not so happy birthday –part 1

The garden of everything

 

(Regular’s PoV)

     This was long time, when Minhyuk saw  his neighbour last time. He knew she still lives there, but without any reason she hadn’t have  visited him.  When he was trying to visit her, nobody opened the door. He wanted to explain for Hyo, and say ‘sorry’, because of his mother’s behaviour. He was feeling bad, his mother was always mean to Hyo.

       But he hadn’t lost hope, he was a bit excited.

Soon will be Hyo’s birthday, and he had hoped that was the occasion to meet each other.

But nobody had known that it will not be possible for them.

       He was spending  the free time and secretly was preparing the birthday gift. Of course, he didn’t want his mother to know , that is why the ‘action’ he was doing was hidden from his mother.

* * *

    Hyo didn’t care about fact that the day of her birth is coming. She was doing her best in school but not always it was easy.

    That was a certain day. She went to school and it was still some minutes before start of class.

Then, suddenly  someone came to her.

She was re-reading  her homework to make sure she is ready to go at the board and answering teacher’s  questions.

“Hey, Hyo Kyung?” someone said, but she ignored.

Then that person pulled away from her the book, closing it in front her eyes.

“Give me back, please” she said.

“I won’t listen you. What’s wrong is with you, huh?”

“Dae Jung sunbae~” she cried.

And that made him laughing at her.

“Oh, calm down Hyo Kyung. Is it too hard to say ‘hi’ to me?” he asked and ruffled her hair.

“W-what do you want?”

He shrugged .

“Then give me back my book” she repeated.

“Hey, I know You ban be nicer. So, don’t be cold to me anymore”

“I’ll thinking about it” she answered.

He threw her book down and it fallen on the ground. The male straightened her chin up to look straight in her eyes.

“Hey, miss don’t be like that. I am nice to you, aren’t I? Let me talk with you” he said.

“Let me go, sunbae-sshi. I have nothing to share and talk with you.” She stayed cold to him.

“Yah, Hyo Kyung!” he shouted and pulled her to the wall, crossing her hands over her head.

“In a few days are your birthday, right?” he made sure.

She was calm and didn’t answer him.

“Yes or no, answer me right now!” he demanded and squeezed her wrists.

“Yes!” she said quietly but too loud to be heard by him.

“Good, and? What do you have in your plans?” he continued.

“Nothing”

“Great, because I want to spend that time with you”

The girl said nothing.

“I getting it as ‘yes’ answer. “ he stated and pressed kiss on her forehead, pulling his hands away from her.

She blinked and looked down, keeling and coughing. When the ‘riri`~ring’ sound came, he went to classroom.

She was searching her book, before she went to classroom too.

*            *               *

       When all  classes were dismissed, she left the building of school. In front the school gate , she noticed the same male, who  played with her book before.

“Hyo, here’ at the same time  Minhyuk came. But Hyo didn’t notice him, because she was pulled in  DaeJung’s arms all of sudden. Minhyuk widened his eyes. But he couldn’t move at all, he was pretty shocked of what  he had seen.

“What Are You…~!” she whined.

“Then cutie, I still waiting  for your answer “ he reminded her.

She rolled her eyes, she ignored him and started move.

Then he grabbed her wrist and turned her to himself.

“Answer me”

“You’re stubborn” she stated.

“Maybe” he said. “then?” he get impatient.

“I haven’t any plans” she sighed and said.

“Really?”

“Are you stupid?  I said ‘I haven’t’ already. “ she raised her voice.

“Reserve your day for me then”

“In your dreams” she said and pushed his hand away and stepped out from school.

           She was feeling so bad, she wanted to see Minhyuk and forget about what happened.

“Hyo Kyung?” she heard someone’s voice behind her back. When she turned herself, she noticed her neighbour.

“M-Minnie? What are you doing here?” she asked.

Minhyuk didn’t look good. He smiled weakly at her.

“I wanted to see my neighbour”  he answered.

“Why? We live near each other”

“Yeah. Mind to explain me why nobody didn’t open the door?”

“Huh?”

You were at home, weren’t you?”

“I were, yea” she answered. “But parents said nobody came”

“Am I nobody?!”

“I said nothing like that, stop blaming me!” she said coldly.

“I don’t…”

“I never said you are nobody. Should I remind you whose mom called me  ?!”

“Hyo…”

“I don’t know what did you say for her, but I know I am still holy f- -king . Don’t blame me without a reason”

“Ah, no? what does this mean? That flirt…”

“Mwo?”

“With DaeJung”

“I don’t know, what do you mean.”

“I saw.”

“Maybe… but he was the first who came and…”

“First?”

“Yes! And if I can, please, stop yelling at me on the street and let me go home” she cut the topic.

“I’ll take you”

“I…”

Minhyuk looked at her with begging eyes.

“I am.. agree…” she said.

He automatically linked his hand to her hand.

*            *               *

       They didn’t come to her or his house.  She was surprised when he took her to the candy shop.

“Look and tell me what do you want’ Minhyuk said, giving her the menu card with kinds of sweets, candies, coffee, bubble tea and desserts.

“Nothi-“

“Let me choose behind you” Minhyuk pleaded.

She wasn’t sure what should she think about it, but she nodded in a ‘yes’ answer.

            In 10 minutes she received vanilla-nut dessert with vanilla-biscuits on top.

Minhyuk took the little spoon in his hand , pulled some dessert on it, and raised it up, putting the spoon with dessert into .

“Who the hell let you feed  me?” she shrieked at him;

“Nobody” he answered and put it on her nose.

“Yah, Lee Minhyuk, you are gonna die” she took the spoon back, and put a little bit of this on Minhyuk’s t-shirt.

“Yah1” he yelled softly.

“Hehe, now I paid you back”

“But seriously, you didn’t like it, when I fed you?”

“I’d  lie if I said ‘no’ “

“Then…”

“It’s very yummy Lee Minhuk” she quietly said.

“What? Can you repeat?” he asked.

As answer he took the fact that she blushed as strawberry.

“Do you feel better now?” Minhyuk said.

“Y-yea.” she said quieter. “But I think I will go to home “ she added, got up from the chair and went outside.

*            *               *

            In next days she didn’t see Minhyuk.

She didn’t ask her parents about Minhyuk, she wasn’t  sad that they didn’t tell her about his visit.

It was already the day of her birthday.

But she was studying. She was in her little, but lovely room, when suddenly her mom came.

“Hey, Hyo Kyungie. We are gonna go outside, dear. Hurry up” her mom said.

Hyo Kyung did what her mom said, and she went out from her room.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note: after very, very long time I come back. with new chapter. I didn't update because of many... reasons :') Hope my readers   could wait. Sorry if that update isn't  what you waited  for. About next update... I don't know when it will be happen :') I didn't finish it yet... ^^; Kinda forgot about finish it, I have to think about the end of chapter 3. Okay, I hope  to see you guys next time. Please , comment, so I can see what you think :3