Such a cutie

The garden of everything

 

[Regular  POV]

A few years ago…

***

    It was  not so big town. Exactly, that place they lived was just village. It hasn’t ha dany shop or post office. Here had lived not a lot of people, something about 100 . Or maybe even  120. It was hard to  statement since here were from time to time-passes away.

There  lived  lots of kids but this’ll be story about a certain little girl and the male from popular kpop group.

    Her name was Yeon  Hyo Kyung. She was single-child and she lived with her parents. Little Hyo Kyung hadn’t any friends. Well, except  her neighbour. She was nice and kind-hearted, her parents tried theirs best for her as well.

     At the  same time in the village lived little boy.  He was orphan, and only his aunt was carrying  of him. He was Lee Minhyuk. He wasn’t bad or rich. Exactly, no one from  this village were.  Lee Minhyuk was having most ‘brigher’ life than Hyo.  He had   a group of friends, anyone always were nice for him. He was  just popular kid since  alwyas. They were neighbourhs with Hyo.But aunt of Minhyuk never liked Yeon’s family, so he naturally didn’t like  Hyo.

Minhyuk’s aunt thought that Hyo  was keeping demoralise Minhyuk,when she did nothingg  bad. Never.

But Minhyuk has been more able if concern about ‘his freetime’.

He maybe was been popular and handsome. Always. But his bestfriend was Yeon HyoKyung. He had had the best time with her exactly.

~             ~            ~

     That was sunny and peaceful day. Exactly, this day was special. It has been the day of Minhyuk’s  birthday. Hyo Kyung wanted to make the best birthday’s gift for  her friend-Minhyuk. She knew that Minhyuk’s aunt didn’t make any cake for him in this year also. Since they knew each other and Hyo was taughthow to cook, he met  the smack of Hyo’s  cooking.

     Today Minhyuk is going to turn to his 14. He was taught by Hyo how to cook, but he didn’t want to make this day more than special. He just wanted to spend  day only with Hyo Kung.  And he just can’t wait  to taste her  new cake. He was too happy to be sad. He thought that nothing can’t ruin this  day…

      He was waiting for  Hyo Kyung. He got to be excitied.  He heard the ‘ding-don’  sound of door-bell. He happily go up from the sofa and ran to the door.

„Saeng-il cheokha-habnida” He heard.

„Just come in, Hyo ^^”  Minhyuk  said.

But girl didn’t reply back to him.

„Hyo? What’s going on?” he asked.

„I am sorry, Minnie.  Really sorry, but I can’t stay longer  anymore” she explained. He only hugged her.

„Here is your birthday gift…I… I can’t say you’ll  like it, but I hope that you can like.” She added.

„Then okay, but I have to tell you ‘Thank you, Hyo’ ” he told to her.

„You’re really welcome”she replied and pulled him lightly away from herself.

„Hey, my aunt is not there right now…”

„Okay, but I really  can’t stay no more longer”

Minnie was slightly hurted by her words buthe didn’t let go for her to  know his feelings. He doesn’t want to  know the truth, buthe thought that birthday he can spend with her. ..But that wasn’t possible.

„Then, I’ll go now. Pai-Pai…” she saidand she was about to go but Minnie grabbed her arm gently.

„Wait…?” He whispered.

„Hmm? What’s wrong?”

„Hyo ummm… I-„

„You…what?”

„I ..want to tell you one thing”

„Okay, so?”she asked.

„I want you to hear  that I like-”

„Yah! Minhyuk-ah!What is she doing here?!” they heard his aunt’s voice.

„Mrs. Min…”Hyo whispered and she bowed at her.

„Aunt, I thought you have been at your friend’s  house” Minhyuk stated.

„Yeah, butI heard  something and my nightmare became real.Ugh! How many Times and How much words I have to use to teach you that this girl is only !! Why  do you keep meeting  with her??!” she screamed.

„I’ll go now.See ya Minhyuk-ah and mrs. Min.” Hyo said and bowed again.

„Go away of my eyes!” mrs. Min kept screaming.

       Minhyuk straightened her immediately  and looked in her eyes sadly  and apologeticallybut she pushed him lightly away of her and gone. Minhyuk took his gift from the ground and kept way to living room. He unpacked the box and noticed  his gift. He got the small cake it was his favourite flavour:strawberry with choco cream and with fresh strawberry putted on top the cake. Thesign on top teh cake was saying : For 14. Minnie’s Birthday ^-^”

He smiled. *You did great job, Hyo. You knwo me too long to know how much I enjoy your baking* he thought. He tasted little piece of cakeand his first  expression was possitive to  say loud ‘I love your gift’ or something.

„Did you clean my house?” his aunt interrupted when he was tasting the cake.

„I did, aunt. Don’t worry” He answered and smiled.

„I don’t think. Where do you find money to bake for yourself this cake?” his aunt asked.

„I didn’t . I received it”  he answered.

„From whom?”

„From my such a cutie neighbour.”

In next second he was slapped in face by his  aunt.

 

 

~  ~      ~        ~     ~    ~

Ehehe, how was  chapter one? Good? Bad? Totally ? Just comment and I'll know  your  opinion. Pai-Pai ^_^