Chapter 1

Drip

It hurts…

-

You were walking home after a long, tiring day at work. You were super excited to see him because he had a day off, and you could spend the rest of the day with him.
 

You walked into the building that you shared with him, happily skipping like a little girl to the elevators. You would have walked the stairs, but you lived on the 18th floor and you had extremely bad feet.
 

When you got out of the elevator, a sudden weird feeling settled itself in your stomach. You ignored it as you waked to the end of the hall, where the door to your apartment was.
 

Standing before the door, you heard some weird noises, and the feeling turned sour. You unlocked the door and went inside. You didn’t see him anywhere, but you heard more noises in the bedroom that you shared with him.
 

Mind full of curiosity and stomach turning, you silently walked over to the bedroom. The feeling was getting worse every step you took. What you saw and heard next was the most painful thing ever.
 

He was on the bed, a woman under him. They were covered by the blanket, but it was clear that they had no clothes on underneath. You were unable to see who the female was. Tears started forming in your eyes and you remembered how he used to tell you that crying was hurting him, so you shouldn’t do it. That made you tear up even more.
 

“Y-Yunho…” The name sounded so nice on your tongue, but you knew that the emotion behind it was overwhelming and heartbreaking. You watched as the muscles on his exposed back clenched, as if he were in shock.
 

He turned around, with the most horribly scary face you’ve ever received from him. “What do you want? Can’t you see that I’m busy here?!” The girl underneath him moaned.
 

“I-I…” You were in shock, because he seemed like he didn’t care that you were there. Your hand unconsciously went to the necklace he gave you, as a symbol of your love.
 

He smirked. “You still don’t get it?”
 

“Baby, let me say it~” The girl underneath him whined. He quickly swooped down to kiss her, hungrily and then got off her. She sat up, and your mouth fell. It was BoA, the girl that Yunho always said was only a friend.
 

She got up and slowly walked towards you. “, he doesn’t love you. He never loved you. He used you for your body, and now that he knows that I love him, he doesn’t need you anymore. So, get the hell out.” She said, pushing you roughly to the wall.
 

You looked at him with disbelief, trying to search his eyes for the Yunho you knew, but you saw no one that you were familiar with. His eyes were cold and his stare burned right through you. Tears started falling down your face. Anger was running through your veins.
 

Your hand moved to slap her, but a strong, painful hold stopped you. A hold that was once very loving and sweet, now death gripping on your tiny wrist. You looked up to see him, glaring deeply at you. If looks could kill, you’d be dead right now. “Don’t touch her.” His voice was just as deadly as his glare.
 

You ripped your wrist away from him, spun around and ran out of the room, out of your apartment and out of his life.
 

Drip…

Drip..

Drip.

-

I apologize for the bad writing!

Ah, what else do I say? ERRR! I’M SORRY! It’s my first fic here! -Nervous nervous nervous-

And um.. it doesn't count as... mature content, right? xD''